[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I think Chalida's wardrobe will progressively get better as the lakorn goes on. I'm hoping for some sexy outfits. but if she's going to kick butt in the lakorn I don't want her to be in some scandalous skirt haha!

I didn't bother watching anything from that concert, it was already a disappointment to me.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Her's another performance of Mark. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IicKL9sA_CU&feature=channel_video_title

Credits:amningnong's youtube channel

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
watching the performance again and i love it so much!!!! L O V E :heart:
Never getting tired of this one. :D

Next Sawan Biang remake is going to be Banana Couple for sure!!!!!!
I vote for Banana Couple next remake of Sawan Biang!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Chalida's wardrobe will progressively get better as the lakorn goes on. I'm hoping for some sexy outfits. but if she's going to kick butt in the lakorn I don't want her to be in some scandalous skirt haha!
Haha that is true but she is wearing a lot of dresses in those shoots.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I pray the banana couples will be the next Kawee and Narin but I feel like they're probably gonna make Yadech take the roles because of how hot they are but who knows what will happen 6 years from now. I just hope they don't lose their fame when that time comes. That's what's scaring me at the moment because of how much new people they're hiring and promoting at the moment. Anything can happen and change. ): I just hope that time doesn't come anytime soon yet.
Anyways, I'm not so excited about the concert now but I of course is going to buy the concert. :D lol I don't like how the background girl dresses like. It's so skimpy and skanky looking. You can see the heavy make up on them. It's so blaahhh. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope by then, they would eliminate rscene. Even by then, I'm sure no newbie will get the role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OT: Giants won and I will be getting my copy of this lakorn lol of course when it gets on DVD!!! Woot woot 1 grand!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Notice, Chalida has not been in any remakes yet.

Taking a closer peek at Praepalin's other wardrobes, I do expect them to improve. Hopefully. Lol.

Perhaps, there may also be more variety.

roselovesice

Yeah true. ^^ lol

Anyways, omg. I went back to watch Yadech and Mteam performance in stars stage and omg. I totally hate those people who commented the video. Bashing on Mint about her signing voice that she sucks and what not. After that, they go praising Yadech. I'm just like really? -.-" If Mint wanted to become a singer, she would of had but no. She's a actress so give her a break. Not everyone can sing. You vant always be good at two things unless you're very blessed. lol Heck. She didn't do so terrible in there. Mark just made her lose confidence for a bit when he was staring at her sing. lol Whatever. No time for this but anyways. I just had to go back and rewatch one of TD's BTS vdo and omg. I didn't realize that he said that Mint has a 'crush' on him...but in the story. lol Oh Mteam...I mean Mark. lol

Btw, aren't they suppose to start shooting this week or something? Somebody earlier said sometimes soon but I don't seem to recall.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Lol. You get used to it. People are always saying shit about Chalida/MTEAM and then goes on to praise someone else.

As for Mark saying "She has a crush on me, she has a crush on me." LOL. That boy is always so obvious. He's the one with the Chalida crush.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh Mak as Kaweee * :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:
Although I did make Mario, Kawee and Chalida..Narin in my SB mv, omfg Mak uriee You would make such a hot kaweee !!

Ahhh I am hoping in the future M&M get cast as Kawee and Narin.
I loved Mak's performance!! One of his best i shall say as in acting wise. He sings well but this time the pitch of the song was too low for. Overall I totally love love lovee his performance.

you girls are too cute about wanting to know what Praepalins going to wear.

In one bts clip for the fitting, Mak was looking at Chalida's pics of her wearing the lace dress.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^What I noticed more was that K'Somruck was also there, nodding his head in approval at Challida's transformation. Mark was also looking, but he also checked K'Somruck's reaction and judgment.

It makes me really excited about Chalida's next lakorn after NM2. I wonder what's in store for Chalida and her fans.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah true. ^^ lol

Anyways, omg. I went back to watch Yadech and Mteam performance in stars stage and omg. I totally hate those people who commented the video. Bashing on Mint about her signing voice that she sucks and what not. After that, they go praising Yadech. I'm just like really? -.-" If Mint wanted to become a singer, she would of had but no. She's a actress so give her a break. Not everyone can sing. You vant always be good at two things unless you're very blessed. lol Heck. She didn't do so terrible in there. Mark just made her lose confidence for a bit when he was staring at her sing. lol Whatever. No time for this but anyways. I just had to go back and rewatch one of TD's BTS vdo and omg. I didn't realize that he said that Mint has a 'crush' on him...but in the story. lol Oh Mteam...I mean Mark. lol

Btw, aren't they suppose to start shooting this week or something? Somebody earlier said sometimes soon but I don't seem to recall.

One thing i realised pple bash out a dara because they feel that that certain
dara is a threat to their fav dara/they feel competed that certain dara has done so much than they haven't done or they just jealous.if you dont like someone keep it to yourself dont go and tell someone they not talent,while you haven't done anything. I always tell my lil sister that she has no right to look down someone while ahe haven't done anything better than her. I really hate pple who bash Chalida,seriously chalida doesn't deserve all this.Anyway i waiting for nuer mek she is going to show those haters what she made of,she already done that in tawan deard but they seem to ignore that.okay goodnite :goodnite:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I agree that Mint doesn't have the voice, so I understand but there is no need to put her down with such negativity.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, it's cool guys, Mint is an actress after all. If she can't sing, who cares? Lol. Have you heard Ken T. sing? Lol. That guy can't sing!!! I was laughing all the while he sing. And you see? Even though he can't sing. He's the best at acting! Lol. He's hot!

roselovesice

Yeah. That's why they're actors and actresses for a reason. lol
When Ken T. sings, he makes me so giggly. He's so adorable. :D hahaa But yeah. Whatever. hahaa
Anyways, I am so excited for the Valentines Magazine. I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD. I'm gonna request for it at Ethaicd if they don't sell it when it comes it. I want one for myself. ehehe :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love those pics of Mint, again. So lovely!!

I don't think Mint is good at singing, but the point is she is an actress not a singer alright!