Alice

sarNie Tombstone
one curious question from me?

Are both of them like falling inlove already :scratchhead2: :heart: :heart:
they been copying each other facial :crush:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thankssss MINTTTTTTTTTTTTTT <3
I remember you mentioning it @ M&M forum, therefore I wanted to use it for M&M VDAY <3
eeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssssssss

sooo freaking cuteeee.
MTEAM are making all of us go BAA
I can't stop gushingggggg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Fun, hahahaha silly. It's okay. Mteam can make us speak in a different language without knowing. Ahaha If that makes any sense. lol

Even though I've already watch the video, I'm still blushing and squealing looking at these pictures. Haha They're too cute. Too bad the camera didn't catch Mteam holding hand that's why we only saw the part when his hands were behind hers. It looks as if he was scare to grab her hands but maybe not. Hehe :)
I think Mint was grabbing his necklace, not fix his shirt. Could be both though. :D lol
We're definitely going to reach 100 pages before Rey start filming. Ahaha :)
Well, I'm gonna head off to sleep. Good night ladies. Keep the spamming' busy. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE THIS ONE... reminds me of a romantic scene for lakorns. :wub:

Chalida is so stunning!!

This one is toooooooo cute!! I want the actual pic, sniff.

MTEAM ALWAYS SO SNEAKY!! I HAD TO RE-WATCH THIS OVER SO MANY TIMES NOW... Lol.

LOVE THE LOOK SHE GAVE HIM!! LOL.

& Most of all MTEAM are so happy together again! Loveydovey.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thankssss MINTTTTTTTTTTTTTT <3
I remember you mentioning it @ M&M forum, therefore I wanted to use it for M&M VDAY <3
eeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssssssss

sooo freaking cuteeee.
MTEAM are making all of us go BAA
I can't stop gushingggggg
P'Alice also going terribly crazy and baaaa makkk dew gun na ja :wackonut:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM was and is always happy together. Hahaha. We just haven't seen them together for so long. I know it caused some to feel disheartened and fazed. Muahahah. Enough with my weird talk.

And Yup. They were always so sneaky, but our m&m lens never fail us. I'm sure you girls will transfer these to the MTEAM moment thread. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hhhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
I LOVE YO CAPS ! MADEEEE MY NIGHT GIRLLLL

OMFGG

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Whew! When I saw their Lisa shirt I ran to photoshop really quick. I just had to do it. It was screaming at me!!! haha. My cheeks hurt too smilez. I've been smiling nonstop. I was so sleepy earlier but this woke me up. My sis woke up from her nap asking how come I'm not sleeping. I told her.."can't...I'm busy spazzing about mteam" LOL...Today was a good day. :toast:

@Smilez

Roger that. I was just about to go there. haha. Should I post my screen caps there too? Or is that too much? LoL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Someone somewhere please take me to a near by hospital !
My fever is NOW MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: