[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint's recent interview: http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120208/122491/%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%862.html

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
@Bliss thanks for sharing. They both look gorgeous!
I'm trying to find a way to post a picture of MTeam sitting together..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Can you give the link to Mteam pic? Lol. I really want to see it.

Well I'm surprised if 3NNT won award. That lakorn was deadly boring, at least to me it was. But I loved KOEY!!

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Can you give the link to Mteam pic? Lol. I really want to see it.

Well I'm surprised if 3NNT won award. That lakorn was deadly boring, at least to me it was. But I loved KOEY!!

I think they might be presenting the award instead. I guess we won't know until we see the award show.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I found on Twitter! Thanks^^

Mteam are so sneaky again!

Anyway I read what Minttwix shared at Mteam forum, and I am not happy!!!

Also it makes me fear about NM2.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mint did say she was part Indian right? Well in the pictures recently posted, I sort of see her Indian features lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Quoting an admin from a forum I once frequented.

"What happens at forum x stays at forum x."

@MiniLily and Bliss

About Kim and Mark. They're just presenting the awards. Lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint did say she was part Indian right? Well in the pictures recently posted, I sort of see her Indian features lol
Yeah, I can see her Indians features too especially now that she's starting to grow and mature. That's why I want to see her in that series cloth for Broadcast, but my wish!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Quoting an admin from a forum I once frequented.

"What happens at forum x stays at forum x."

@MiniLily and Bliss

It's not so much bad news. For the synopsis, I'll wait for another source.

About Kim and Mark. They're just presenting the awards. Lol.
I am so sorry, Minttwix. I could not hold it in. Sigh.

Would you like me to edit my previous post? Please let me know dear.

Lol. Thanks. I thought they won an award, too bad it was not Mteam.

I noticed Mark's been working with his previous co-stars lately event or lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah so the summary doesn't sound all that great eh. Well you know maybe it might be a surprise (trying to have a positive attitude) :) and actually turnout rather decent.

They must not like Chalida to not write her part too. Well got to wait for ban M&M, maybe they will provide a better sunmary.

Love Mint's eyes. Most of the Indians I know have such beautiful eyes.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Bliss. That's alright. However, I would prefer if you did edit your post. Thanks na. :)

...They included Praepalin's name...but I'm still iffy about it. So like Fun said...I'll just wait for Ban M&M. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love love love Mint's dress especially the bottom half. It has a nice flow and fluff. Poor Kim, that's a hideous dress. But gorgeous face.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I love Mint's dress! Anyway, was that the summary that pretty nanny posted? If so, could one of you guys please tell me what it said? Please? I want to know!