[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Mint does have beautiful eyes. I am noticing her indian features a lot lately too. There was a photo shoot she did recently that i thought really showed her indian features..and yes, her dress is beautiful!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love Mint dress...true Kim dress look hideous but bad dress always happen to super star ha...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahaha I love the Love message pictures you ladies kept posting. So silly. :) lol
Man. I'm trying to spam on here as much as I can but school is starting to keep me busy. I hate Government and AP Microeconmics. Makes me life so tiring and boring. ); lol
Anyways, I hope they update us on something new soon.
Ican somebody PM a brief summary of this Lakorn? Since we can't on here. I don't think I'm certified yet at Mteamforum to see the translation. lol :p At least I think so.....

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mint look's stunning in her tiffany blue dress. She's gotten so skinny too. I love you she's sitting between p"non and mark. =)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wouldn't it have been nice if she was sandwhich between Pope and Mark. I would have die lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
OT: how is the song Bao Bao related to Chalida?

I hate you whoever mentioned it because I have had the song on repeat for the past 3 days. That is the only song I listen to in the morning, when I'm reading a book, when I'm doing my homework, when I'm washing the dishes, when I'm in the shower, when I go to sleep haha I have it on repeat on my iPod and it just plays the song throughout the night. I can't get the song out of my head. I humming in class, and randomly at the store last night haha

Even as I'm typing, I'm listening to it. Oh how am I going to get rid of this song.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
here is a fancam of mint giving the award,love her dress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycyZCE1yEdg&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d564fcFUAAAAAAAAAA

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks like a princess^^

I wonder who is Kim's dresser but that person is awful! I mean it's nice that Kim dresses conservatively and always covers up, but most of her wardrobe is really bad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Scream like a little girl!!! Art is in here too!!! Why!!! OMG!!! Why didn't he at least get the second leading man role!!! He should be promoted to prime time pra ek. At least one lakorn will do!!!

NO!!! Nok!!! It isn't cool, it looks corny!!! Please I beg you, don't go sci-fi with this lakorn. I will only be mocking it haha... yes I am cruel and mean when things doesn't turn good.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am happy Chalida and Mak actually get to act along side w/P'Nok himself !!
How exciting ! Can't wait for more bts clips
This is just the beginning eeeeeks !!!!!!!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OT: how is the song Bao Bao related to Chalida?

I hate you whoever mentioned it
because I have had the song on repeat for the past 3 days. That is the only song I listen to in the morning, when I'm reading a book, when I'm doing my homework, when I'm washing the dishes, when I'm in the shower, when I go to sleep haha I have it on repeat on my iPod and it just plays the song throughout the night. I can't get the song out of my head. I humming in class, and randomly at the store last night haha

Even as I'm typing, I'm listening to it. Oh how am I going to get rid of this song.
That breaks my heart. ); LOL.

And oh, you'll get over it. I did. Haha. I listened to this on repeat in February last year. I even mentioned it on my AF status. Haha. Then around October, one of the comments on Mark's IG personal quotes reminded me of this song, so I went into that "repeat" phase again. But he had already deleted it. But not that the song connects MTEAM together....Although that deleted IG was the only one Chalida's cousin ever commented on in Marky boy's IG.... So you know....since I've listened to it so many times by now...I...hate to put it this way...am quite bored of the song now...HAHA. But since you mentioned it. I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW anyway! :p

Aish. Wall of texts!

How is the Bao Bao song related to Chalida? In January last year, Chalida quoted a couple of lines from the song on her personal FB page. I think one of the line was..."Sometimes if you're far away, it's okay. Sometimes, if you forget about me, I understand. Sometimes it's disheartening, but don't regret it. Just let it go." <------More or less like that.

Then in February, I also read that Chalida revealed the Bao Bao song was her favorite love song at the time.

When I listened to the meanings and message of the song...I just loved her even more. >< She's such a wise young child. Well. That was last year. She's grown so much in one year. ><

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream like a little girl!!! Art is in here too!!! Why!!! OMG!!! Why didn't he at least get the second leading man role!!! He should be promoted to prime time pra ek. At least one lakorn will do!!!

NO!!! Nok!!! It isn't cool, it looks corny!!! Please I beg you, don't go sci-fi with this lakorn. I will only be mocking it haha... yes I am cruel and mean when things doesn't turn good.
I think Art is alright looking. Lol. The only nang'ek I liked him with was Janie. It surprised me, I thought only Chakrit and Cherry will guest star but I guess Art is afterall too, and possibly Koy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! I hope my baby Art doesn't 'die' or get hurt by Nok's character! I'll be so depressed. lol
I hope they show us some scenes of him and Koy before their scenes are done.
Too bad Mteam hasn't reunite yet. Hope they do soon! Also, it seems like we won't see Mteam yet in the beginning.
Probably we'll start off with Art and Nok's scenes.

Fun, listen to 'Ok Na Ka.' It's not the song that will get stuck in your mind but rather the Ok Na Ka part. lol
I listened to it this morning and omgooodness. It was stuck in my mind the whole day. Ahahaha
I have such a bad advice. lol :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix, I didn't mean it literally but you probably have figured that out lol I haven't been listening to any Thai songs and I really missed it after you or probably a few other that mentioned it in the previous pages, I had to YouTube it.

Bliss, there is just something about Art that I adore. Or it could have been his first lakorn with Namfon P that got me addicted to him. I don't follow much of his work because the lakorn doesn't appeal to me and I normally don't watch evening lakorns.