[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whaaaaaaaaa! Mark grabbed Mint's hand. Hehehe I wonder how their first encounter was like. :D
I don't mind the other pra'ek she's been paired up with. I ship them all but I have to say that ship Mteam the most as well. Maybe it's because I'm bias lol But Ido adore Mteam
The most because they made me love them both more as a pair and individually. :D
Thanks for sharing ladies. You're making my days better than ever. lol

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
@MiniLily

Jud hai ka. ;)

As for me. This time, I think I'll support both ships, depending on which direction the wind blows. Muahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Last time. I was all for my man, Pope. :coverlaf:

LAI JAI TaLod TaLod
Ahhhh!!!!!! I think I'm going to faint! Mteam are freaking cute! Hmm, Mint's mom uploaded this picture? o_O
Anyway, I can't wait till the bts come out!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I will always and forever ship MTEAM MTEAM MTEAM!!!!
They will always hold a special place in my heart regardless of how compatible they are with their other costars. Because only when they are together will we get to see the similar poses, their zero distance during interviews, Markie's love stares, and of course the BTS chemistry. I don't think we'll be able to enjoy any of this when they're with another. So my vote goes to m&m 1000%

The pictures of Mark holding Mint's hand his love. Haha. It's so funny how the smallest thing like them holding hands can make us go crazy. We are so mteam deprived.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Hey all you MTEAMER'S out there I've just recently created a blog for M&M to make it easier for new fans to find info about them. If anyone is interested in helping please PM me please!!! I want to start a small community that isn't hard to find info like a forum :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey all you MTEAMER'S out there I've just recently created a blog for M&M to make it easier for new fans to find info about them. If anyone is interested in helping please PM me please!!! I want to start a small community that isn't hard to find info like a forum :)
Kob jai na yeah I'll shall join as well i will pm u later when I get a chance to
Mteam Shippers :grouphug:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the look on both Mark and Mint in that pic. Gosh, I cannot get over that pic. I keep looking back at it, lol. I am so excited for the clip to release tmrw. I hope!! Chalida looks lovely as ever.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
that pic is super cute ! I can't get over it too.
It looks very natural to me.
Like something they do everyday but someone happens to capture it AHHAHA jkjk
Mak's face expression looks relax/dee jai tae mai ai. "Maa nee"
But she's like "eek laao ler? You don't have to grab on my hand :mellow: Ohh pai tee nai?" hehehe :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark looks like he's enjoying that scene very much. Chalida looks surprised though. :p

I think I'm really going to like Top with Chalida. Gosh, I'm going to be jealous when he ends up with Eye girl!!

Chenz

sarNie Egg
yay more updates !
the cast look so close already :) M&M touching <3333

Must say tho im nt really digging Mints outfit,
i guess its mature and sophisticated in a way bt...
I was hoping to see something similar to the outfit she was wearing while holding the gun/sitting behind Mark on the motorbike from the fitting + the lace top.

But other than that Im loving this !
And whats this I hear ! Mteamers cheating on Mark ? hahahh
wait till the lakorn comes out,im sure u guys will fall for them together completely ! jst saying ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha mteam cheaters lmao havent heard that one before. we are just open to other relationship rofl

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah we currently have an open relationship. lol
I'm still an Mteam shipper. I haven't seen what Top's got yet. I'm pretty indifferent about the others at the moment. All I see is Mream only. Hehe :p

lovestar

sarNie Adult
wow! i dont even think i've posted in this forum yet.
is mark like frickin holding like frickin mint's hand!!!!!????
the days that i've missed of MTEAM...... has came back peeps!!
oooh yeh, yeh, yeh! lets have a par-teeyy at my house everyone!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeeks so cute how Chalida is cheering on Arunsri and Krit :grouphug: :grouphug:
She looks so happy for them !!!

Almost 4 A.M and I am still up finishing my "epiphany" essay !
Oh geesssus lol

Loving the sister bondage here :grouphug: :grouphug:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
im definitely a cheater,i first cheated on Mark since in tawan deard, I was into Pope now drooling over Top,im sure gonna get heartbroken when he ends up with Eye :teary:

:kiss3: happy valentines everyone