[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
ahah Mak was like "today meet katy perry. Look-alike? Hrm but those eyes aren't the kind he gives Chalida lol

I can't wait to see Chalidaaaa too.
This is the picture I'm talking about. Cause I saw another pic of Mark in the same shirt with fans too from Prinfanclub IG.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm thinking it's the same day but diff. time. Same shirt same glasses :p

this is beyond CAYOOOOOOOOOTE ! Chalida's mae is suay maak mak

credit: maysayaIG

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Since 3NNT ended Kim and Mark hasn't attended any events together other than their lakorn "Punya..." fitting/filming on set. -- Well Mark did attend that one award with both ladies though. I don't think "they" are favoring Mark and Kim in anyway at least from my opinion. And with Supersports event the person in charge did state that he/she do not want to work with Mark b/c of his manager. Otherwise I am sure they would want Mteam, again.
Aha. Not just SuperSports, but B2S too and maybe even some unknown ones. And some of us here knows after V'Day last year, organizers from these two events love Chalida and always invite Chalida and her co-stars. Not that Mark's management would care though. Since they usually have such powerful connections.

Too bad. MTEAM could have been a power couple for events. But the past is the past.

I'm thinking it's the same day but diff. time. Same shirt same glasses :p

this is beyond CAYOOOOOOOOOTE ! Chalida's mae is suay maak mak

credit: maysayaIG
I'd like to translate these.

"Even if you graduate from the most famous university or receive the highest (number 1) honor, it is still not as valuable as when....someone walks towards your father and mother to tell them....Your child is a good person."

I like Tye, he was one of my favorite actor.
I once liked Tye a lot. I wouldn't mind him pairing with Chalida one day.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I don;t know if anyone post this pic but Mint C. looks gorgeous! I wanna see her play in these kinda clothes now!

credit : MaysayaaIG

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've come to a conclusion that Mark is a camera whore. lol He poses as much as he can to every camera there is. Hahaha
Anyways, I don't ship mark and Kim together at all. I'm so bias. lol
They need to release a clip on this Lakorn already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dnt know where to begin. as i was scrolling the previous page i had so much to say and once i hit the reply button my train of thought just vanished?

mae khon chalida suay mak! beauty gene runs in their family.

keke mak are you planning to change ur sex haha kidding. he is an official camera whore but i dnt mind. i even encourage more to be taken if it is with u know who hehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, fun.... your statement made me laugh.. :p

Chalida such a beauty!! I am hoping she will be confirmed for the SJ series soon.

I know SSBT is taking forever to air bts scenes from NM2!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translation ! Chalida has such proud parents :grouphug:
LOL fun !

So much chemistry between the two. LOL

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... LOL... Boy and Mark.. What should their nickname be? Lol.. We used to have one for Mark and Nadech, but I forgot. I remember Pantip had a poll Mark w/Nadech or Chalida.