[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I was bored again.

Their faces when the reporters asked the status of their relationship. AHA. Chalida's like: WTF.

Shooting Love Stares.

EXTRA. There's more. But you guys probably don't want to look at too many old pics. I may have also forgotten a few other love stares. :p

gosh his stares give me goosebumps, I wonder how mint feels when he stares at her like that

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@ mintwix

*SCREAMS!!!*

Gosh woman I love it when you're bored! :dance1: Giving us all these eye candy to look at. haha :drools: Mark's stares give me chills (the good kind of course), especially when they're directed at Mint. lol. I'll never get bored of looking at mteams pics again and again. I'm supposed to be stuying, but I can't help but comment. Your pics lured me out of lurk mode.

@fun

Foreplay! haha. awesome description. It's funny how we can go so crazy over something as little as a touch, especially when Mint grabbed Mark's hand. *sighs* good memories.

BTW, Chalida looks adorable in that dress. I want one. Plus her feather earring on only one ear really brings out her flirty feminine charms when she's on that runway.

lamu021

sarNie Egg
I have read the first page until now and I love MTeams, and you guys when you found pictures of them :)
Sorry for my poor english (I m french :))

Have you seen this picture of Mint Chalida ? She did the same sign (geste ??) that Mark did :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mint is gorgeous!!!
love her dress for the event and her own outfit tooo.
Thanks for sharing.
She looks cute with Kao =)

Mark's stares are killing me!!!! i get to happy and my cheeks get sore!
LOL....way way to cute! love love love Mteam!
love your boredem MINT...eheheh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
N'Kao is so hot :woot: lol sadly he's so young

totally loving her natural makeup at this event.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeks mint, you are making me go crazy with those pics
mhm, his stares hasn't changed at all

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hey girls. I am hosting a bday video project for P'Mak. I hope you gals participate na.
Well be sending the video to his FC page on FB.

Due date was extended till' the 10th of March. Not many people are participating :/
Hope to get more participants.

If you have any questions/concern, please contact me

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chalida looks gorgeous! She has been wearing a lot of cute outfits for events lately. (if she has one..)Her stylist is doing a great job! =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey girls. I am hosting a bday video project for P'Mak. I hope you gals participate na.

Due date was extended till' the 10th of March. Not many people are participating :/

what is the time limit lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want to participate but I'm such a terrible video maker. ); I don't even know how to make one or what to use. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
time limit = 1-2 minutes. I know for sure mine aint gna reach there. lol
If you don't want your face to be shown, I will only be using your audio.
@rose, you can just record from your cam and upload it on fb.
Do you have a fb?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh haha! Wait...so we're just wishing Mark a HBD video..? like us talking and all only? lol Okay.
Yeah, I do have a fb. I added your account the other day! ;) If you haven't noticed yet. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh haha! Wait...so we're just wishing Mark a HBD video..? like us talking and all only? lol Okay.
Yeah, I do have a fb. I added your account the other day! ;) If you haven't noticed yet. lol
Yes mam ! You got it :) And also whatever you want to say to him.
Oh snaps !! Got chu' ehehhe !!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
@roselovesice- its really easy and smilez will just use your audio if you are camera shy like me! hehe. Mine was less than a minute! only 15 seconds lol. i was too shy to say much.. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

What do u want me to do?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh! My man Mark's birthday is almost here!!!! heheh.
I will try to do one. Since I am too busy with school stuffs now;50/50 chance.
I will note myself for a reminder.So, if I do do one. How do I give it
to you??