[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
is that top or mark
It's Top !
AHAHHA the girl behind them looks like she's doing the tiger claw.

I wonder too !!
aiiiii mintlovely you just made me so excited ahha
Was their an accident (water spill) and Praepalin had to wear Kohmsorn's shirt?
And Eye happened to misunderstood em'?
eeeks lol
Bts pics are slowly getting release aigooos.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Who wouldn't be afraid of P'Nok when he's looking like this HAHAHA
Chalida looks adorable

credit:ChalidaIG

wonder what this was for?

C:MasayaIG

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
She's as cute as a button. I love her pokadot skirt.

cr: as tagged + mint@pantip

@fun. This is like a Chalida + her praeks thread. lol. I'm fine with it, as long as the main guy is Mark.

HOLY! Man boobs!!! LMAO :lol2:

They give off a cute sibiling vibe here. Or maybe it's cause I always have my Mteam shades on.

cr: as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahaha. at that picture of mark! man boobs.ha.

aww.. i agree eye and mark does look cute there. mark is so cute!!!!!! never get tired of looking at his pictures!!!! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mint interview on NM2 at the beginning and so on. ha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77YPcQxOTW8&list=UUhwno79MwEslrE8ZnbF-5fQ&index=5&feature=plcp

credits: rakdara123's yt channel.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

cr: as tagged

1 pic:
Mak: SO how should we pose?
Eye: Let's do this

2: Eye: "Yheaa We're rockstars"
Mak: Hrmm not my cup of tea

3. Mak: I know, Let's do this instead
Eye: Uhhh

4: Together: OOOOOOO

5: Mak: Where's Mint when I need her? OOO
Eye: Not my cup of tea

AHHA you know I love making quotes when it comes to MTEAM ahah
too bad it ain't them
those pics areee cute though

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
1 pic:
Mak: SO how should we pose?
Eye: Let's do this

2: Eye: "Yheaa We're rockstars"
Mak: Hrmm not my cup of tea

3. Mak: I know, Let's do this instead
Eye: Uhhh

4: Together: OOOOOOO

5: Mak: Where's Mint when I need her? OOO
Eye: Not my cup of tea

AHHA you know I love making quotes when it comes to MTEAM ahah
too bad it ain't them
those pics areee cute though
hjahah. nice quotes.hah it so match the photo. that is right, where is Mint C?

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Mint interview on NM2 at the beginning and so on. ha.

credits: rakdara123's yt channel.
Those reporters are sooo stupid! They're like, they heard that people at the set say that Mint is "lueng mak" in other words picky and doesn't do what people told her to do. I'm fucking sure they just make that up to keep the interview going. Wtf?! What the fuck is wrong with them? And they also mention that Boy and Mark always likes to prank Margie, Kim, and Yaya, but they never prank Mint because they don't like to play, get involved, with Mint. What do they know? Mint gets prank the time! And where do they see Yaya, Kim and Margie getting prank by Mark and Boy? Mark might comment on all of the girls except for Mint, but that doesn't mean they don't want to get involved with Mint!

They way those fucking retarded reporters put it, they make it sound like Mint is some kind of disease no one want to have. Wtf?! Stupid, stupid people! they make Mint looklike a spoil actress who doesn't want to do anyone said, but her own. Mint's mom raise her well, you fucking retarded reporters! Like seriously, stop making things up and get a life!

fun

Expired Sarnie
is that top or mark
It's Top !
AHAHHA the girl behind them looks like she's doing the tiger claw.

I wonder too !!
aiiiii mintlovely you just made me so excited ahha
Was their an accident (water spill) and Praepalin had to wear Kohmsorn's shirt?
And Eye happened to misunderstood em'?
eeeks lol
Bts pics are slowly getting release aigooos.
Yeah I logged onto the computer to check. I wasn't able to tell because I was using the ipod and for some reason it doesn't let me zoom unless I get off the mobile version.

Anyways these so call media people does it often that I am use to their crappy questions. Haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Those reporters are sooo stupid! They're like, they heard that people at the set say that Mint is "lueng mak" in other words picky and doesn't do what people told her to do. I'm fucking sure they just make that up to keep the interview going. Wtf?! What the fuck is wrong with them? And they also mention that Boy and Mark always likes to prank Margie, Kim, and Yaya, but they never prank Mint because they don't like to play, get involved, with Mint.  What do they know? Mint gets prank the time! And where do they see Yaya, Kim and Margie getting prank by Mark and Boy? Mark might comment on all of the girls except for Mint, but that doesn't mean they don't want to get involved with Mint!

They way those fucking retarded reporters put it, they make it sound like Mint is some kind of disease no one want to have. Wtf?! Stupid, stupid people!  they make Mint looklike a spoil actress who doesn't want to do anyone said, but her own. Mint's mom raise her well, you fucking retarded reporters! Like seriously, stop making things up and get a life!
Lovely diatribe ja.

But my attitude is similar to Fun's. Just laugh it off. In this biz, sadly, slandering and accusation is not far from the norm.

It's such a sweet irony though. Back then, particularly when Tawan Deard was airing, there were a couple of haters who kept putting Chalida down, saying that P'Nok and P'Num prefers Yaya to Chalida and P'Ja prefers Kim to Chalida -- even going so far as making bullshit up saying that they feel sorry for Chalida because she's only Yaya's replacement. Which is a LIE based on CONCEIT. In addition, no one has made the same kind of snotty remark towards Margie about Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode. These people say all these things without considering that all these girls are best friends and have a lot of love for each other.

But like I said, it's such a sweet irony, because with time, we find all that petty shit talk to be untrue. I really don't need to bring up every single piece of evidence to knock down every single piece of bullshit in the above texts and be in your face to the haters, right? LMAO!!

Careful what you throw at Chalida, because the girl is blessed by Karma.

Now that some people see that Chalida will be working with P'Nok's production 1-2 more times, there's a rumor going around saying that she's difficult to work with because she has the position of being his favorite love child. 

If you contemplate how these rumors started, I think you'd realize this is something to laugh about and not something to get worked up over.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
smfh.
They ask the most stupidest questions ever....seriously -______-
What does the boys teasing the other Adisuan ladies have to do w/anything.
Their questions are something to laugh about.
Reporters, all of you are FIREEEEE !!!!

I love how Chalida handles the press. We all do.
SU SU na N'Chalida !!