[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well it's understandable, they are quite smart. But it won't work on Chalida. These reporters are cunning to the point where I think they are train to press on the same questions. And guess what sometimes celebrities can make slips. But like I said, it doesn't work on Chalida. In all her interviews, she is very poise and confident. She answers the question, despite how ridiculous it is. She reminds me of Ann T. Speaking of Ann, I hope one day she will work with Chalida. I believe from the younger batch, Chalida and Taew will be able to obtain the same amount of glory, popularity and talent as Ann. I am not saying immediately but you can tell by their progress. They are by far the two who has done a variety of lakorns. Margie is also stepping up her game every since 4 Hearts.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i thought the interview was just "uh, whatever" feeling. that's how reporters are like. that's one thing
why i don't ever want to become an actress or anyone big like that. that's the job of a reporters. i
wonder how do they felt like when they write these kinds of news. i'm pretty sure they get pay super
good for a super good news.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, i just realized mark b-day is this Monday!!!! S W E E T!!!! And i just did a little research and found out
yaya's b-day is the day before him,on the 18th. Damn! shocking. Am i the only one that didn't know about well i
wouldn't be surprise since i'm not good with people's birthday i just know who is older than who that's all.haha.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I'm cooling off a little bit now, it just make me mad, ya know? I mean, those people ask the stupidest questions possible! But seeing you girls taking this calmly, I'm kind of cooling off a little bit. It's just that, sometimes, I don't think Mint deserve these shits. I mean, Mint is such a sweet, kind girl. It just make me mad how some people can be as low as stirring up shits about Chalida.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm cooling off a little bit now, it just make me mad, ya know? I mean, those people ask the stupidest questions possible! But seeing you girls taking this calmly, I'm kind of cooling off a little bit. It's just that, sometimes, I don't think Mint deserve these shits. I mean, Mint is such a sweet, kind girl. It just make me mad how some people can be as low as stirring up shits about Chalida.
I use to steam up real quick hahaha but then it's nothing new.
Can't expect much from reporters at all. lol

Mteam gets to spend their bdays together this year. :kiss2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I understand what you're talking about. I sometime feels the same way too when reporter do that to the others dara i like.
i don't like it at all but i guess that is how ET is like. every actress/actor have to go through shit like that from the reporters
no matter if it's fact or not; it just keep on coming.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
And guys? I don't know if y'all heard this, but someone in the SJ said that Mint's p'ek in Supaburoot Juthathep is James! Just to clear off something, I DO NOT WANT JAMES!!!!! I want Kane! I'm freaking screaming in my room right now! I find nothing attractive about James! I want Kane!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
at: mintlovely: i believe everyone who is against the pair is screaming in there room right now b/c i know i am.hah

at: ip.smilez : they both are so pretty.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i'm not against it but i wasn't expecting my *little dream to come true LOL
i did want James/Chalida but accidentally fell in love with Kane/Chalida
Oiiiiiiiiii huhuhuhuuuuuu Off Topic ! lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i'm not against it but i wasn't expecting my *little dream to come true LOL
i did want James/Chalida but accidentally fell in love with Kane/Chalida
Oiiiiiiiiii huhuhuhuuuuuu Off Topic ! lol
hahah. it's funny how people wanted Mint C with Top or Ken then out of the blue they says
James was her pra'ek like WTF!!! hhaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
James? I have heard his name often but never cared to check him out but I think I will have to now lol... I am sure Chalida will work her magic. But it is just so depressing because I want a Chario before anyone else lmao

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm kinda glad it wasn't Kane... Even if his look and body matches KCR his acting def doesn't. It's something I can't bare for Nong Chalida to be subjected too! khun Thanawat is the perfect KCR.

Omg Nong Chalida looks gorgeous in that picture <3

@ Fun there's always more time for Chario next year :) there's also time for Chanawat & Chadech <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nueng, I love all the names start with Cha.. Reminds me of the song Alex was singing.. Chachachalida! So cute.

I want Chario so bad too!! I'm not excited a out James, I prefer Kane! Or even better Grate or Pope.. Sigh. Well never seems James onscreen before, so well see! He doesn't have the look for the praek role and body figure though, but remember he was at an event with Chalida not too long ago....