[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
REPOST.

I just recently read from M&M FC that MTEAM were really knocked out in the right pic. I actually thought they were fake sleeping. I guess they must have been tired.

@mintwix kob jai ter na ka for sharing Mark's Birthday party pictures and glad to see Mteam celebrated together mee kwarm sook mak mak

fun

Expired Sarnie
They spent time working together on his birthday. Mark what can get better than that haha. Cake looks yummy!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Girls its the famous MTEAM shoulder to shoulder pose.
That most def never gets old (=

I'm happy he got the chance to spend his bday w.Chalida on set.
Look at him, he hands his hands clasp and everything :weee: :weee:
P'Mak is indeed a happy camper !

His girl is holding his cake. That's a plusss :)
I bet he chose a wised wish next to his special someone lol :bhehe: :bhehe:

Some people would say, it's because she experienced love. :hi:

I still wonder who was it that gave her flowers on V'Day. Whoever it is, P'Tong must know that person on a certain level.
Wowww very interestinggg mint heheh

i wonder who is her special someone HAHA !! :heart: :heart:
who's the lucky guy ehhh?

@bliss; Thank you ! Wonder what kind of event it is?

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is not a lakotn without a hospital scene lol

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Mr.Cutieee

SaengGla always goin' to the hospital ehh? lol

C: NM2IG

Bom is Top's bf. Cuteee. These two are always together. Hrmm :p

C: TopIG
Aww.. Thanks for sharing Smilez! I know I can count on u to up date us with great pics of MTeam!

If u don't mind me asking.. Do u have an IG?

SakuraGarden1

sarNie Egg
Hi Ladies.. I have been reading the forum and loveeeeeee it. Finally got a chance to sign up. For those that are curious who the special guy is.. i am suspecting it's him that gave her the flower on vday. Notice that he is driving her car in this picture.... The picture might not be coming up but check out IG - pupaa_tae

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Ladies.. I have been reading the forum and loveeeeeee it. Finally got a chance to sign up. For those that are curious who the special guy is.. i am suspecting it's him that gave her the flower on vday. Notice that he is driving her car in this picture.... The picture might not be coming up but check out IG - pupaa_tae
can someone post the picture please, don't have IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks minilily (= mai mee ka :(
Soon though soon lol

credit: Pupaa_taa

Hrmm it can be him too?

He is Songkran(Aff's) brother.
sighs*
I wonder howw was he able to ride her car?

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Puppa looks different to me in those pictures above. But it could be from him too, i kinda forgot about him for awhile. I can't beleive Chalida's car is REALLY decked out in Hello Kitty! LOL!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Or it could be Dom. Lol. But I wouldn't be surprised if Chalida received flowers from more than one guy including Pupa. Pupa seems friendly with Mint's family, especially her aunt and brothers.

I find it cute how Dom thought of Chalida when he ate this candy. Some of you girls probably don't know. But Chalida's mom nicknamed her "Mint" after this MyMint candy. He also tends to link MTEAM together for some reason. 

Kan is also another one of Mark's homeboys and zontine is Mark's sister.

Dec. 2011

Oh. Btw. I don't think I've ever seen hospital scenes in boran lakorns/lakorn puern ban. ><