[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh!!!!!! Mteam are so cute! Yeah, I want to see scenes clips too, Bliss. Anyway, what's the surprise that M&M fans are talking about? Or is this it?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im one of those fan who doesnt give gift so he is lucky to receive so many lol.

Mteam mania haha love it.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ahhh!!!!!! Mteam are so cute! Yeah, I want to see scenes clips too, Bliss. Anyway, what's the surprise that M&M fans are talking about? Or is this it?
This isn't the surprise M&M mamas were referring to. M&M mamas are late...AGAIN. LOL. I really hope they don't disappoint, because sometimes I feel like they tease us for nothing. I'm sorry to say this. HAHA. I am grateful for them though. I know it must be hard. So many have abandoned ship. Too much hate.

From what they insinuate though, I think Chalida is part of the gift. I don't know. I hate it when we're given false hope. HAHA.

However, I am satisfied. M&M fans do notice and appreciate every lil thing. That's because we're rarely catered too.

M&M shoulder-to-shoulder & love stare. :p

Thank you P'Nok. Thany you so much. Kob khun tee sood. HEHE.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

C: as tagged.

Bom must be having a blast hanging out w/them (=
I have the same major/interest/hobbie(film-maker) as hers !! So want to be her atm ><
She gets to experience soo much esp since her father is also one himself.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bom. Top. Lol everything is reminding me of Big Bang and 2ne1 lmao

Thank you Mr. Nok for catering to us lol Im truly grateful!!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I love p'Nok for pushing Mark towards Mint! He knows Mark wants it. haha. And mteam and their love stares. Wahhh...It's not even my birthday, but I felt like I got a present. I was wondering whether Mark will spend his bday at NM2 set or his other drama's set. I'm so glad its with the NM2 cast. Bet Markie is satisfied as well. He got his nong Mint brining out a bday cake, what more could the boy ask for. Well...he's probably secretly wishing for a birthday kiss too na? :bhehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
An event? Haha been mia for sometime. But im excited for it even though i got no clue. Anything with mteam esp. Chalida puts a smile to my face.