[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh yes. The boy was unusually energetic today, according to what I saw and also according to the fans who were there. LOL. Wonder why? Because he's finally at an event with Chalida again after more than a year? JK. Of course mandatory Channel 3 events don't count. HAHA.

BTW. While I'm still LOLing, I also something troubling on my mind. I'll rant it out later.

Imma nap now. Where are yooooh, Smilez? Non lub ror?

simplysweet

Simplysweet
:loool: Mark is too cute! HAHA! I can't beleive he tried to dance with Chalida. He must be pretty comfortable around her now to be trying to dance with her. Usually he acts all shy n stuff around Chalida at events. If they did rehearse maybe it just really caught Chalida off guard on how much Mark got into it! LOL. Other than that everyone looked great..

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile

credit mintcha fb

Mark looked really happy at the event,but the pink pants :yuck: looks so gay.Love mint and mai dresses

fun

Expired Sarnie
Love Chalida's dress. It's so youthful and classy flirty haha.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mteam is soooo bright and matchy matchy!!! And lol at mark trying to get his groove on. Darn it, where was I? I missed the whole thing. But thankyou ladies for sharing. I'm enjoying every memories and new moments of m&m.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAAHHAHA GIRLS I couldn't stop LOL reading every comments

Oh markyyyy boy you are too cute for words AHHAHAHA
LOL At how you put it Mint. He's more aggressive this time around.
He even gave her a hand gesture of inviting her to dance with him.
Aws Chalida is still so shy around him :p
That tells you something AHHAHAHAHA

Loving their outfits !! I lovee Mak's loafers !!!
Mak was so flirty on the catwalk i couldn't help but scream too

Boy was probably not there with Mak because he knows his boy has stepped up game.
DING DING DING :dance1: :dance1:

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ><

I've been voting for Chalida ever sinceeeeeeee :)
ALong w/Pope !
So sad Mak didn't make it.

His cap "Compete who is the prettiest" AHHAHA Am i right?

C: MakIG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Mak commented on Chalida's pic "Heard you were startled when I was dancing?" something along those line HAHAH
he's sooo teasing her !!!!!!!!!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark blowing his b-day cake from his fans from prinfanclub. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ECABAjC0w&list=UUQWh8GdT6yE0OXj3marMRqQ&index=1&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvrZMQcYg4&feature=bf_next&list=UUQWh8GdT6yE0OXj3marMRqQ&lf=plcp

credits: prinfanclubchannel's yt channel.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. Mark's such a nerd. Too bad I missed this. I was sooo tired. ):
Anyways, how could Mark not tell she was shy to dance? He's so silly. Mark looks adorable from the top and up. The pants...I guess that's the trend now. lol Thanks for the pictures ladies. :D