[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mintwix you will hate Noon. Her character is so one dimensional. Taking revenge for all the wrong reasons. Actually I don't understand her motives at all. Okay I am so off topic but Pope is such a cutie. You should just watch it for him. I think you will like Esther, she reminds me of Chalida. Both really cute.
Thanks. I watched a bit of the first episode a few weeks ago, but totally forgot about it. Your comments had me curious again so I watched a scene of EP6 this morning. Pope and Ester are adorable. I actually saw a BTS of Pope and Ester since last year, while Tawan Deard was still airing and when my Chanawat fever was still fresh and burning. Hahaha. Even at the time, I thought they were cute. But nothing special yet. :p I'll probably search Pope's fan site on YouTube to watch more. They tend to do his cuts. I love Noon, but not in the mood to be freaked out or pissed off yet. 5555

I do hope Mark and Margie pair up one day. She is a wild child... haha not in that kind of way but she is really out going and open. So it would be nice to see Margie kick Mark behind the scenes. Haha. I can already picture them teasing one another, although we know they have teased each other before.
Oh, I know Margie's candid. That's what I love about her. Hahaha.
Been playing around with old memories. Sometimes I wonder if it's Din or Mark who's sly and jao lei. ESP in the first gif. While everyone was dancing, Mark or Din was walking straight towards someone. Haha. I don't think that was part of the script??

Anyways. I :heart: DIN. Tbh, I think Pope's real character is sorta like Din...and Pope is like the man of my dreams. HEHEHEHEHE...Oops. OT na. 

The only thing Din and Mark have in common is probably that they're both sneaky. TSK.

I wished P'Aof's production was assigned to PLR instead...:heart:  WPM's Din really comes closest to the Din I know in the novel.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too think WPY shows the real and best portrayal of Din. Actually I think it was the best production out of the 4 series. I like the Fai in WPY more too. He looks like a goofball but collective. In his own serie, I thought it was beyond cheesy and more of a slapstick. My friends dislike me haha I told her I was more into Pope and Ester as much as I love Rteam, I am just so frustrated at the storyline and the plot device is ever... oh so so lame. I think I would have had more sympathy if they did more justice to Noon's character. And this is Rome second strike. I cannot stand stupid pra ek!!! Actually horny and stupid!!! His first strike was in Mia Tieng lol

Pope... ah I just love his past life. He is like my dream husband haha. So sweet in character and probably his real personality lol (I assume base on his background, struggle and history he is a real gentlemen.)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah Chalida should be careful lmao I have a feeling Esther and Pope is stealing my affections toward Chanawat lmao
@Fun4fun who cares if Ester and Pope stealing the spotlight but atleast Chalida still has her man and her only number1 pra'ek Mark Prin then its fair enough
and even better Mteam forever

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ha da clip is cracking me up...

Mint have grow uo so much and grow up beautiful too...

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks. I watched a bit of the first episode a few weeks ago, but totally forgot about it. Your comments had me curious again so I watched a scene of EP6 this morning. Pope and Ester are adorable. I actually saw a BTS of Pope and Ester since last year, while Tawan Deard was still airing and when my Chanawat fever was still fresh and burning. Hahaha. Even at the time, I thought they were cute. But nothing special yet. :p I'll probably search Pope's fan site on YouTube to watch more. They tend to do his cuts. I love Noon, but not in the mood to be freaked out or pissed off yet. 5555

Oh, I know Margie's candid. That's what I love about her. Hahaha.
Been playing around with old memories. Sometimes I wonder if it's Din or Mark who's sly and jao lei. ESP in the first gif. While everyone was dancing, Mark or Din was walking straight towards someone. Haha. I don't think that was part of the script??

Anyways. I :heart: DIN. Tbh, I think Pope's real character is sorta like Din...and Pope is like the man of my dreams. HEHEHEHEHE...Oops. OT na. 

The only thing Din and Mark have in common is probably that they're both sneaky. TSK.

I wished P'Aof's production was assigned to PLR instead...:heart:  WPM's Din really comes closest to the Din I know in the novel.

Thanks Mint! I love these clips. You capture the best parts!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The video isn't that funny hah thanks for sharing na lol hahah I love how their hands found each others when the gust of dust blew on them. Thanks mint

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
August is not far away huh...

Old pics. I've been playing with IG quite a bit lately.

Pushing m&m towards each other. Oh, and the mirroring again. In sync.

Bargie Pointing at M&M.

Worth more than a thousand words.

The real Din always holds Chaaim's hand.

Really like you shared these !
No matter how many times these fragments, will not feel tired.

Also love you explanation and translation. You let me know more. love you,mint:)

What mteam say in the pic that mark was in uniform?