[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whatever the case, Smilez, Nong Gun is actually younger than you na. 55555
sadly chan roo na. Nong James too. T_T I live in Cougarville lol ESP seeing him in Khun mae Jum Lang oiiiiii !!! Lek dek :/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Arai na ???????? He was looking at Chalida on his iPhone!?? I heard them say Toeys name first??? Than who is it? He said Chalida so casually and beautifully. Lol his tone was like a duh tone "duh its fan pom" kinda tone, who else can it be lol Thanks for sharing tee rakkk <3 things are slowly falling into its place nho? Lol seriously my Mteam fever is forever risingggggg ahhhh

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Arai na ???????? He was looking at Chalida on his iPhone!?? I heard them say Toeys name first???? He said it so casually too. Thanks for sharing tee rakkk <3 things are slowly falling into its places nho? Lol
I think you misheard. They didn't say Toey's name. What they said was: "Oui, tai la." Basically, "Oh, OMG."

Then I think Mark received a text message or something???? Then he said: "Chalida."

I wonder if she really called him or something. LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think you misheard. They didn't say Toey's name. What they said was: "Oui, tai la." Basically, "Oh, OMG."

Then I think Mark received a text message or something???? Then he said: "Chalida."

I wonder if she really called him or something. LOL.
oh snaps my bad!!!! Hahahaha Omg I wonder why he said her name. Caught on cam if she did text him or called him cause he did say her name with a genuine smile.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
That's careless of him though!!! Lol. Well, perhaps someone should watch the show when it airs. B/c I think Mark's phone actually vibrated, right.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Smh lol wonder if he's gna have an explanation ? Interesting >< on the set of PCKK duay ah lol mteam misses each other lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Like Num and Boy said, Mark can't make excuses to save his life. He FAILs at explanations. Lmao!!

But this is just a teaser. They may not even show the segment in the actual episode. Just like how they didn't show certain MTEAM fan service from Tawan Deard Ratree Samosorn.

Something else I thought was funny in the teaser was when Mark happened to walk right past the camera when Gubgib said the word "heinous" or "lew"! Lmaoooo!!!! The side of his face was right up in the camera. Bahahaha!

One of the hosts was the lady I mentioned who took a lot of suggestive pics with all the 4+1 boys. Lol. I think that's her. I forgot to follow her IG.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Jennsbxjsnsn!!! I had to watch and listen to that scene like 10 times!! Omg! So I guess he names Mint "Chalida" on his phone instead of Mint since he doesn't want to mistaken his soulmate with his "ex." lol jkayyy It was so smooth when he said her name. (;
Anyways, wahhhh! She texted/called? him at the RIGHT TIME. :D lol
I can't wait to see this. I hope they do add Mark's part in and make it long too! Also, they better question him about it because I wanna know too! lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope Mint C don't beats my man Mark up in this lakorn. hahaha...
Seeing these photos makes me scare for him.hahahhaha.She better
take it easy on him.hahhaa.

fun

Expired Sarnie
love all the updates!!! can wait to see mint kick butt.

ot... but the more i look at chalida, the more she resemble my favorite korean actress lee min jung.