[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I actually scream when Mark said,"Nong Mint suay keud mak krab." And when the host say "thank you", I thought Mark would just let the matter drop, but he actually say it's Mint! So cute! :dance3:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's a new show. One of the host is Mai Dawika's assistant. I think they'd be showing a lot of exclusive stuff from what I gather and from what other daras confirm. They also showed Ken and Noi in Chompoo's episode.

Chompoo's FC had already uploaded her episode a few days ago. I think it was the first episode of the show. Not sure if anyone will upload Mark's episode. Probably though, since it seems like it might just become a very popular show ESP with all the superstars endorsing it too.

oh thank you. i remember seeing this but i didn';t bother watching it.hahha.. i would love to watch them stalk my man mark!hehhe

------------
Mark on that show. I just saw this photo! :D

c: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg August ha that is a few long wait but glad they gave a hint so its a relief from god :crush: :cloud9:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just minutes ago.
Matt: My beloved niece.

Tbh. Chalida has a really big family out there. This is like a list of her family. She actually calls then all by these titles. No joke. 5555

Alex - Dad
Maphrang - Mom
Great - Uncle (Loong)
Matt - Pa (Big Aunt)
Taew - Uee (Aunt?)
Margie - Je (Chinese sister)
Boy - Pae (Chinese uncle)
Kik Danai - Grandpa (Boo)

Pope - Grandpa's friend

Chalida: What is Grandpa and Uncle looking at?
Kik: Doo roop nu yoo ah ^^ (Looking at your picture sweetheart.^^)

I notice Great, Kik, and Pope likes to use "^^" when they reply to Chalida. It's so cute. HAHA.

Chalida: Khun Boo, fak doo lae peun khun boo duay. Lung buay. 555555 (Grandpa, please take care of your friend. His back hurts. HAHAHA)

Boy returning from Japan and Chalida returning from Korea.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
A bit more.

Taew always defends Chalida whenever P'Nok pranks Chalida. LOL. Narakkkkk.

Top IG
Nok: Auntie of the industry.
Taew: Tai tai. Nu gaw yai ler ta ngun (OMG. That makes me a grandma then).

Bottom IG
Nok: Praepailin's gun.
Taew: Ra wung Mint aow glub bang na ka. (Be careful. Mint might get you back).
Nok: @mint_chalida Tum mai Khun Pa ma cha jung. (Why is Auntie taking such a long time to come?)
Chalida: It looks like a water gun xD.

2M Suay tung koo loey.

hippo

sarNie Adult
i always love reading the conversations b/w her and the big family of elders...kekeke.

back from Korea and back to work already.

awww Boy and Chalida....hopefully one day.

thanks so much MINT...you have once again put a smile on my face and relieved some study stress...LOL....especially with your super naruk siggie...it makes me smile every time =D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Makes me smile too. :)))m supposed to be studying but I couldn't help sharing the love when I saw Matt uploaded her pic with Chalida.In an hour, Wan Glao should be airing soon too. I'm curious if Chalida actually called Prin. LOL!

I wonder if Chalida ships Great and Matt. HAHAHA!! JK.

Matt: My beloved niece.
Chalida: Love Aunt. @greatrider10 Uncle is missing.
Gubgub: Kaaaaaaaaaaaa. E-paaaaaaaaaaa gae weeeerrrrrr. (Yessssss. Overly olddddddd Aunt.)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^^all of da post up there of Mint and her funny family are so cute...i adore them all hahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
oooooo....that's rome/lome in the background and K'Nong of broadcast too....hrmmmmm....is this the June or July thing you were talking about MINT?????

i'm wating to watch Mark on that show...ehheheheh

i wonder if she does ship them..kekeke...always love reading gubgibs comments and her pics tooo.

thanks again MINt =)

hope theres some more updates on NM2 soon..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Noooo. :p Matt and Mint were just there for the opening of the new restaurant.

I installed bang channel on my iPad just now. Lol.

hippo

sarNie Adult
eheheh...wahhhhh...oh well.

"Chalidaaaa"....loved how he said her name.
wonder what app or program it was ..hrmmmm???

i wanna know what his tat says now.

Mark so cute on the show...i love this side of him =)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
What is Bang channel Nong Mint? I love Chalida and her three elders!!! Pope, Kik and Great all three have amazing smiles

That pic of Boy & Chalida it's one of the more normal photos of him!! Haha hope there's a one day for them & her with Nadechie!!! Kekeke