[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know i still hope for nuer mek 2 to do well despite being action larkon they might be romance.i have high hopes on pnok since he directed mafia ree tuk(i dont know if i spelled right)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i really really want mark and mint to do the remake of ka neung ha. i know there is already one with film but omg i just rewatched pat and ning version can't help but imagine these lovely pair as poom and yai mankaew lol so sad that ch8 had to ruin one of my all time favorite lakorn. btw still is one of the best ever. #justsaying lol

i haven't seen the show yet, is it in place of rs? anyways why did they cancel that show?
no this show is not the replacement for RS. the one that replace RS is called " One night with the superstar" where
there are two daras ,4 hosts, and two lucky fans of the two dara that will get to spend one whole day/night with them
while doing all these activities together. i actually like that show. :D

Anyway the show we;'re talking about airs on Bang Channel. I d k what it's called.hahha. but here;'s the episode of
them talking with Mark and asking his team worker what kind of person he is. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I seriously wonder how far they are with filming! They're in the same, familiar attire! 5555

Title: Sunday morning.

I'm gonna assume Chinese fans has already been publicly informed of potential good news. But I'm sorry English international always has to be discreet and exclusive until official notice. It's not fair and I don't like the politics, but it can't be helped in such a situation. Lmao!!!!!!!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I seriously wonder how far they are with filming! They're in the same, familiar attire! 5555

Title: Sunday morning.

I'm gonna assume Chinese fans has already been publicly informed of potential good news. But I'm sorry English international always has to be discreet and exclusive until official notice. It's not fair and I don't like the politics, but it can't be helped in such a situation. Lmao!!!!!!!

Seen this before...

Chinese fans has always been very enthusiastic, they are willing to share the facts objectively, but at the same time to recognize all the possibilities.

Of course, the cautious good.

I'm curious that you all know the news of the Chinese fans? The spread is really amazing

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone remember the long list of hints we had compiled months prior to the official confirmation of NM2?

I got another list started. Thanks to MMk and myself. ;) But don't want to disappoint since it's not fully confirmed.

June, July, August? Hahahaha. Don't want to tease, but it just keeps adding up.
Your list is always objective and perfect ...... support and follow, with you ,and waiting for...... :thumbup:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chinese fans has always been very enthusiastic, they are willing to share the facts objectively, but at the same time to recognize all the possibilities.

Of course, the cautious good.

I'm curious that you all know the news of the Chinese fans? The spread is really amazing
Your list is always objective and perfect ...... support and follow, with you ,and waiting for...... :thumbup:
Thanky. ☺☺

I know everything.

Kidding! Hahaha.

Someone told me before, so this time I assumed. Correct again?

The reason for caution is necessary in an environment where there are, unfortunately, people who are always waiting to attack and slander you. It can't be helped. I think Chinese fans are much more respectful of one another. It's a good thing. :) More mature duay. 555555

In addition. It would be unfair to always make information accessible and free to such people who will distort the truth in unimaginable ways, so long as they can cast mteam in a negative light.

Apple uploaded this. She seemed to be a bit of a tease.

Princess Mark and his girly smile.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In the first pic, Mark said:

"Nong jai dee. Seu ma fak." // "Nong is kind. She bought me this."

So Chalida gave Prin a gift from Korea after all. Lol. He looks happy.

Chalida is such an thoughtful kiddo. I guess she realized Mark was into super heros. LOLOLOL. Unlike her friends, Chalida's also not into expensive brand names. OT. Haha.

Credit: mark_prin, haanote, gunaree9

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
M&M will always make me smile ababab the fact that she knows he also loves caps is a plus. So kind of her to even put thought on buying him a souvenir/gift even though he insist her to buy him something. She didn't have to but she did >< ahhhh his smile is so cuteeee. Maks smiles are so genuine when it comes to Nong. Not being bias here alrite LOL at the fourth pic. SaengGla must love taking the lead. >< always grabbing hold of her wrist. mteam are too cute for words and oh yhea there goes the pointing >< just thinking about how she gave/surprised him with the gift makes me a jittery heheeh Narak Narak more than narakkkk

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't know the specific details, but I think Saenggla is just protective of his woman. Just my feeling from what I read last year. Remember that phrase: "Poo ying kong ka, krai ya tae!" That is: "No one touches my woman!" HAH.

From what I read from Chalida's comment in Kartarhut's IG, I don't think they're even finished with writing the script. Chalida doesn't know how the lakorn will end yet.

So you know. It's never too late to pester them and tell tell them to add more love scenes! !!!! Muahahhaha. :p

Smilez, I believe you're our best PR. Social networking FTW.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks na, MINT. So many pictures! Urg, I hate the fact that I don't know about the thing that chinese fans do. But I'll wait.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wooww (; esp knowing that SaengGla is a TSI cop tooo whoooo hot soot soot. Such a turn on haaha and also knowing that he will be taking off his championship shirt omggggggggg >< protective maaaak *winkwink hehehege mteam fever is high again Ahahhaahah omg I am so going to ask him na hahaha more Sweetsweet scenes lol make it a slap/kiss please lol the more the better. awe thank you na Mint. :DDD seriously social networking ftw!!!!! I get star struck cyberlly lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm surprised P'Yui was complaining Chalida did not give her a gift. Mark should feel special. Lmfao!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P.S. I'm surprised P'Yui was complaining Chalida did not give her a gift. Mark should feel special. Lmfao!!
Hababahaha hella hurt. This is too funny. Still smiling till now. Sighs they are tooooooo cuteeeeee. Sucha lovable and loving pair ahhh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
We can't help but love M&M ner.

Yoo glai kieng gun duay. Chawwp!

it's beyond comparison now ka ahhah not even the infamous mteam shoulder to shoulder anymore hahahah p'mak even tilted his head towards Nong. Body language says a lot na. Heheeh and that cuteee shy smile of his ><

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my. There goes Mark with his tilted head. LOL
Anyways, Gahhh! Too cute! :D I wonder if Mark is gonna wear that hat A LOT now since he always wear that one black/yellow hat all the time. He better wear that hat every time and day now. ahaha (; Chalida is too kind.
Thanks for the pictures na! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aww.. that so sweet of her buying him a gift! Cute!

-------------
Hahaha..This photo of them makes it look like Mark is scared of him.haha. Love his face expression! It's just PRICELESS!

c: as tagged