[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha I totally forgot that mark is the only man she had ever had a magazine photo shoot with keke he should be feeling very special lol

I love that picture. no space between them. they look so comfy w each other. they fit like a perfect puzzle.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So smug. Sangkla & Mark. I hav a feeling a lot of people will like Mark in this character. It's such a different role for him.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am soooooo happy for Chinese mm fans. Both Prin and Chalida replied to them today and liked their pics. You can tell mteam really appreciates them. They deserve it too. I think Chinese fans are so dedicated considering they're not in Thailand.

I am glad to keep in touch with Chinese fans too na. :)

I never thought being baa dara can produce such beautiful feelings btw strangers. Hahaha. Getting cheesy.

MM is real ka. 5555

Mark has uploaded Chalida's pics a lot. Haha.

Credit these to mm_pantip & mint_ chalida.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah I saw the chinese fanpage on instagram. I love it when celebrities do these little fan service such as liking a pictures. shows that they do care about their fans.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's a warm feeling. ESP considering all the pain endured. The ridicule and the slander and the rumors to name a few.

...It's amazing really. 5555 I think only mm fans who have followed mteam closely understand what I mean by this. Lol.

Nothing comes easy with mteam. But m&m is always the sweetest when they do deliver. I don't think they can be surpassed in this aspect. It's a special rarity. Lol.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
It's a warm feeling. ESP considering all the pain endured. The ridicule and the slander and the rumors to name a few.

...It's amazing really. 5555 I think only mm fans who have followed mteam closely understand what I mean by this. Lol.

Nothing comes easy with mteam. But m&m is always the sweetest when they do deliver. I don't think they can be surpassed in this aspect. It's a special rarity. Lol.
Yes, mint! I know how to feel that way.Exactly like you said.We understand each other.Only the people who from the initial to the present, never give up mteam can understand this feeling. All the pain and joy.....

Thank you, mint! also thank you everyone in here, in mteam Forum. All the mteam happy moments are belong to us, we all together:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
So smug. Sangkla & Mark. I hav a feeling a lot of people will like Mark in this character. It's such a different role for him.

I also have the same feeling. Sangkla & Mark will make many people like him, will make mark more popular. But for chalia, I'm not sure.She is a serious role. chalida's smile is the most lovely.so ...... just wished her luck.

mint, do Her deep feelings for sangkla in the play?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I also have the same feeling. Sangkla & Mark will make many people like him, will make mark more popular. But for chalia, I'm not sure.She is a serious role. chalida's smile is the most lovely.so ...... just wished her luck.

mint, do Her deep feelings for sangkla in the play?
Our tacit agreement as usual. Haha. I was also worried about Dr. Praepailin since it's a serious role.

About her deep feelings. Yes. It was mentioned since autumn last year that Dr. Prae's love towards Sangkla is very deep. Whatever that is supposed to mean in concrete terms. Lmao. She loves him a lot....whatever that's supposed to mean.....Huhu.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

tears of happiness. I am genuinely happy for the MM Chinese fans. Hehehe love their spazzzzzzs. Haahha Narak ah >< love how both chalida and maks post were the ones Mak was carrying her hahahah bet it brought back memories. He looks as if he couldn't carry her heheheheh even in TD he always puts that face like she's too heavy. Eeeeeeksssssss. Rak jingggg.

fun

Expired Sarnie
plus the girls are pretty light. if I can carry my gma then I'm sure a lot stronger than them men who complains. I think margie was the only one from 4 hua jai that no one complain about her weight lol kim mint and yaya. poor girls.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahah. Oh Mark,Have you been working out like you said. hahah.. Hope he can actually carry her in the lakorn.hah
Mint C is definitely laughing and smiling in that photo.hahahha

Mark said in one of his recent interview that this lakorn will be on air around/in November. :)