[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mint saying that NM2 is done filming over 70%,and that she;ll be filming 7 days per week so she won't be
having any events.Thanks to the translate at her fanclub on fb. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I LOVE MTEAM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR NM2. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. LOVED THEM IN PATHAPEE LEH RUK!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THERE WILL BE MANY LOVE, ROMANTIC AND SWEET SCENES BETWEEN THEM. <3 :D

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
so excited to watch Mteam again. Haven't seen them every since pathapee leh ruk, well i saw them in Tawan deaut but that doesn't count cause they didn't end up together. This lakorn will be a hit for sure and the rating for this one will be high, there are a lot of thai people who wants to see Mteam and besides the best things about this lakorn is that it's Action. And thai people loves actions lakorn so the rating for this one will be high.
Just hope that we will be able to see Mteam after this one.

Does anyone know when this one will be on air ?

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@cookies the last time I heard it was November? But I could be wrong.

I've been waiting for this reunion and it's been a long time coming! So every little thing MTEAM I treasure haha :)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I knew you'd be the only one who would notice her hand on his neck. Hahaha. Yes. The neck is a sensitive and intimate part.  RAWR.

Yes..Mteam have always had bad luck. -lol- I hate getting used to it.

The neck, the neck. Haha.
I am not the only.you also .hahaha.
Perhaps there are others, but unfortunately, they do not want to sound.
The neck is the most vulnerable and sensitive parts. Limb behavior, it subconsciously represent life, if you are willing to put your neck to a person, and that you are willing to put you all to her.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark will forever be my love! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I want to see his next lakorn. Wonder who the actress will be after Mint and Kim! Def. not Margie.

~~~~

Mark guest starring in Kunchai Narapee (sp) lol is good. He's such a sweet man!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yes ! Favorite, Favorite! If you show it to anyone who are strange mteam. no mone can ignore, denied, there is no love between the two of them.hahaha
I know. I'm almost there. I'll see you soon!!!
I am not the only.you also .hahaha.
Perhaps there are others, but unfortunately, they do not want to sound.
The neck is the most vulnerable and sensitive parts. Limb behavior, it subconsciously represent life, if you are willing to put your neck to a person, and that you are willing to put you all to her.

The neck is one of those erogenous zones for both men and women. Especially for Taurus women. Hahaha.

Part iv

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/08/28/igmark-wants-to-play-in-khun-chai-ronnapi-part-4/

I just love that one picture of MTEAM from the set of KCR (lol still quite something how we get lovey dovey pics of MTEAM in both TD and KCR when they aren't even paired in each!! HAHAHA). Looking at it, I really hope MTEAM gets a full blown romance-centric lakorn soon. PLR and nm2 just isn't "IT".

PLR could have been, but let's not get into that again. Haha.

There is another picture of MTEAM posted by mm_pantip from KCR set. But my photo bucket app isn't working for me right now. Haha.