[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
@vee lol I like sad endings too but not endings like dok soke even though I didn't watch that lakorn but I do know of its so call sad stupid ending.

mark and mint ^o^ *nosebleed.
yer dok soke ending was kinda depressing it left me with so many questions

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMGEEE. Such a scandalous photo! LOLOL I'm totally diggin' and lovin' it! (; Hehe.
If Mint didn't think of Pupa as a friend, pee chai instead, she would not go out there and expose herself like that with him and their other friends. Since she see's him as a brother only, what's there to hide? People will just get curious and stuff if she hides her identity by dressing up in shades, hats, and whatnot. M&M back then during PLR days were like WOW. Now that's something to assume about. LOLOL
But yes, I agree that this one of Pupa and Mint does not beat Mark and Mint's! HAHAHA. (;

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
okay, this rumor reminds me of Mark & Natwara's situation again. I can really see the way she interview about Pupa (and other guys) compared to the way about Mark, is really different. The way she interview about Pupa, her expressions, behavior, and actions from her really shows that she's being straightforward and honest with what she say. But when she interview about Mark, you can sometimes tell that she's lying or being forced to say what not to say. This goes the same way as Mark too hahah For Mark, you can completely see the way he interviewed about Mint C., is like he's trying to help her not to have much rumors.

Just like Mark and Natwara (I know this is old, of course, I apologize, but the situation is just very similar, so don't mind if I bring this up again), if Chalida and Pupa really do have something going on, then why would she be open to public in the first place about their relationship, right? The ones who are not afraid to be publicize and the ones who are being very exposed to the public, is shown very clear that there is nothing between them. I'm gonna take BARGIE & YADECH as an example. For BARGIE, we all can see they are very close with each other, they go everywhere, anywhere together, whether it's just them two or with other people, they have a very open and publicize relationship. It's very, very clear from that. As for YADECH, these two are really exposed, I mean TOO exposed. And if you know, if they are being wayyyy too much exposes, you will completely say they are just "Love Promo". But for MTeam, is very different from these two couples, they are very low-profile. Get what I mean, right?
I like your exposition. Totally agree. I'm so happy always have mteamer to give a clear view. and I have always believed
that no matter how strong rumors, there are always mteamers whose logic never not be lost.

@cookiies
I can only say that YEDECH are very different with MTEAM. But we no need t to cause a dispute. just keep own point of view. time will tell everyone everything.haha.

@roselovesice
Yes.Nothing can affect mteam. they are always sweet from the very beginning to the present.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhh JIMIEYOUSHI =) thank you ja for the clarification.
i know i may have been confused at times....rumors are annoying
i know u are right, the fact that we should just wait and mteam will come out to confirm one day =)

may I ask if u are from thailand or not? i hope u dont mind ja =)

~~

mteam su su na =)
never mind, I am not from tai. but the body language and micro-expressions, the whole world is the same. can not hide, can
not change, do not lie:)

yes,rumors are annoying.but the fact is also obvious. there are too many mteam such moments. I don't need to show all of them.
only a few examples serve to illustrate. (In fact, even earlier, as TD,or PLR, there are also so many things like this way)
all of these make we do not need to pay any attention on rumors.

The true relationship of the people, only 3% through the language performance. 93% rely on human body language and micro-
expressions. These subconscious, is not going to lie a lie. Absolutely reliable.

When reporter asked about their relationship, mint's voice is very weak to answer "pee nong gan". When people lie,in the science of body language and micro-expressions, the voice of the people will become weak. Previously many times, when referring to mark, mint's voice will change not as usually she did.mteam's facial expressions also so obvious

When mark answered he did not dare to pursue chalida. Behind issuing a distrust of coughing. You can see mark's smile. He
looked very happy to be detected.haha.
Touching nose,this is the most typical lying micro expression performance in a man.

When reporter mentioned "mint", we can see mark's face, full of anticipation. But when reporters say Natwara 's name, his eyes
instantly become dim. Is it not obvious?

When reporter asked mint: if she is mark's only woman. She bit her lip, and touch her neck. There are the typical of
microexpressions lie, actions of anxiety. but when reporter askes pupaa,mint return to normal.

If only because of work, why he wants to quickly recover her hand when the camera is close to them?

Why do mteam escape the camera? If only because the work.haha

If only because of work, why mintc was so shy to come to her p'eak mark?

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
at that day, mark also took to the stage with kim.but he never paid any attention to kim.In all other activities he also
never treated any other girls like this way, he care for his nong mint.

There are many.No one can deny these facts. but ok , there is lakorn thread, so we do not need to involve too much. but this is just necessary sound for rumors. in any way. mteam always pay the most special care about each other. never change from they are meet. they are closer than any others.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol u guys are too awesome! =) of course mteam su su off or onscreen we love those two the most!!

~~
bargie's relationship sicken me to be honest. the things they do, hang out, cling onto each other, eat dinner, everywhere together is overly beyond the "friendship" status. Im surprised Margie's BF doesnt say ANYTHING....o_O Though it is their choice, I like to stay away from them two. No offense to any Bargie fans HONESTLY!

Yadech's relationships are for lakorn promo, I dont see anything in Nadech interests in Yaya or vice versa. Both are clear with their status.

Among all, Mteam's relationship is most unique and real. Something about them is shouting out they are "made to be". WAUAHAHHAHAAHAH! ^_^ lol
I think any fan of them would find it hard to deny that they dont have mutual feelings for each other.

fun

Expired Sarnie
@cookiies, did you not just define Yadech not being too exposed? Because from what I read, it surely doesn't sound like it. Having 3 consecutive lakorns together (well applies to Nadech only lol), having numerous events together along with a CF deal with the both of them... that pretty sums it up haha. I am not saying you are wrong but this is how I see it. I follow Yadech (of course only on the sideline) and yes they are too exposed. Love them though. You see Yadech does a lot of kookie on television (their CFs and talk shows) which is totally fanservice by the way but for Mteam they don't have that love promo. They are quite low profile minus the whole 2 Mint fiasco, just that we Mteamers have some unusual powers that allow us to spot it. In pictures and behind the scenes is where all the magic happens. Even when they are on shows, their body language just gives you the chill (the good kind of chill). You don't see that in Yadech despite their good chemistry onscreen.

I don't think Bargie relationship is sickening. There is nothing wrong with have a really good friend who is the opposite sex even when one is in a relationship.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I would like to say how much I appreciate all of yall for your updates and following mteam and everything. You guys are awesome! I really appreciate your opinions despite the fact that I sometimes disagree. Thanks yall. And yes I say yall. My Southern teacher got me stuck to saying that lols. Thank you all. :) And I'm loving the updates!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
When reporter mentioned "mint", we can see mark's face, full of anticipation. But when reporters say Natwara 's name, his eyes instantly become dim. Is it not obvious?
True, I've watched that interview too, when the reporters mentioned "Mint", he was full of anticipation. Then when they said Natwara, his eyes totally did become dim when he gave out the speech hahaha

Mark and Chalida's comments are really similar, according to what they say hahaha is it coincidence or purpose? hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Not NM2 related.
Adding to JIMEYOUSHI’s post, I’ll just say, this “just in work” thing mteam use is an excuse and a front. Even if you’re not an expert in body language, adhering honestly to simple logic can produce the same hypothesis. Like I said months before, there are so many small details that some people just wish to ignore. Most people choose to only accept what’s on the surface and will not delve any deeper than that.

As one case in point, I think some of you may have seen these before but may not realize what it could mean. If you’re a big fan of Chalida, then you must know that Patty and Inkpaonil are two of her closest homegirls (she has many others). When Patty wrote “Just in work na sis,” and Inkpaonil repeated it with a laughing expression, they’re obviously making fun of something. (You can also see Topzaru, the dude who played the Samurai in Tawan Deard also seemed to have thrown a tease. He’s close to the Plengpanich and hung with Mark before. This was his first time commenting on Chalida’s IG. )

Patty had also hung out with MTEAM back in Autumn2010. She posted this photo on her FB but deleted it later. The following year, she made the "just in work" comment in Winter 2011, back when there were still so much overwheming gossips and speculations about Makr and Mint Natwara. I don't think Chalida's homegirls would make such playful remarks like these if they didn't know something. Just imagine yourself in their shoes and ask why you would make such comments towards mteam. Keep in mind, many antis often like to parade around that mteam's relationship is purely work-related.

The honeymoon picture was also where Dom called Chalida “Darin.” Anyone who follows Mark’s IG knows how in love Mark is with “Darin.”
There are many other such faint and ironic remarks like these from other people who are familiar with mteam. But such teases are not so transparently blatant to warrant making a huge news over. MTEAM cannot risk too much attention to their personal relationship again.

Although I loved Chalida, I have to admit she’s not perfect and sometimes lies. In her interviews before, she clearly stated that she and Mark only interact because of “work.” But if you’ve watched Margie’s interview on tonight show, it’s obviously not true. MTEAM hang out, but they do not publicize it for the mass to know.

Something that Thai netizens never discuss is also Chalida’s friendship with Mark’s sister. Even if some people may know, Thai netizens, especially the ones at Pantip, will avoid discussing anything that might point towards mteam. However, they will exaggerate and exacerbate anything and everything that points away from mteam. The first was Mark and his news with Mint Nutwara. Then after their news quiet down, there were a few people who tried to spread whispers and gossips about Mark and Toey just because someone had created a public thread about mteam in Nuer Mek 2 (Like why? That was an mteam thread, ppl. Chill. The rumor went something like this: “The other day, Toey came to get a haircut and was asked whether she will got to mark’s bd party. I think something’s up. I think something’s up.” So full of shit. Pardon me). Then when Alex and Toey revealed they were talking, people wanted to talk about Chalida and Pupa…. I must be the only one who thinks such behaviors are desperate and suspicious.

There are also many “koo kwan” home in Pantip. There is Bargie, Cheer/Cee, Chakrit/Cherry, etc. Margie is dating Tong, Cee is dating Amy, and both Chakrit and Cherry are already taken by other people. M&M still publicly consider themselves single and free, but there are “people” out there who persistently want to spoil the mood for M&M shippers though they don’t do these to the other teams. You can’t spazz about mteam without having someone trying to tell you these two are dating someone else (even though mteam has never ever accepted the rumors as facts…….. MTEAM are annoying, sneaky, charming bastards. They be trolling around. Please forgive my crude language. Like I said before, I have a love-hate relationship with these two).

Bottom-line is…the opposition is just ridiculous. As IF mteam is taboo. This is not even counting the managerial level, if y’all know what I mean and if you’re familiar with the history... Though the situation seems to be improving…

It's a good thing M&M fans on youtube, facebook, and IG don’t hold back their spazzes. They’re usually the kids who go all out expressing their love towards M&M. The mature fans are more low-key. Older fans like Chalida mamas at Pantip may not comment on mteam so much, but trust me; I’ve seen their more private conversations. They love mteam too. Even the ones who had openly criticized other M&M FCS before on Pantip are actually, in reality, FRIENDS with those they pretended to criticize. They even asked K’Somrakn for more mteam lakorns on IG. So even the FCs put up a front. It took me months before I discovered this. …Why is there the need for so much strange behaviors??? ??

M&M also have a “secret team,” whatever that is supposed to mean.

By the way, about Pupa, Chalida bluntly stated Pupa is not her type. But when reporters asked if Mark is her type, she never accepted it, but she also never denied it. HAHAHAHA.

In any case, it doesn’t matter what they say or what anyone says. Words and texts can lie. Like JIMIEYOUSHI, I also only trust what I see: the body language between people. It’s a universal language that will reveal their subconscious and true relationships.

Besides, MTEAM are both still very young. The future can still always change. So I think they would rather want us to focus on their professional lives anyway. It’s safer for their careers if fans are fans because of their lakorns and acting and etc. Too much attention to their personal relationships is just not good. The fact that they’re being low-profile is actually a positive sign. So while I used to openly enjoy such discussions before, I actually have some qualms now, despite my wall of texts here.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone!!! im new to tis site not so sure how to use it yet but i'll get the hang of it lol :) anyway i love how u girls talk bout mteam, they sure do make the cutest couple ever!!! cant wait for tis lakorn to air already.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mteam's relationship continues to remain a mystery in the public.
Only those who really love them will continue to cheer, support and devote to them.

I like reading what you wrote Mintwix. There were times I hated the complications between Mteam too. I honestly think Mint's mom does not like p'Mark tho. I have followed her mom for a while and I've seen her reactions to p'Mark. Since you mentioned the elders; many elders who adore Mint show little favor towards Mark except for a few. I'd like to know why?

But having seen Mint mature through out the year, I think she has really gotten close, like really closer to p'Mark (physically duh!) lol Before Mint would pose with p'Mark, but with no physical body contact. Now, she is more open, more comfortable and even go so far as to that last picture, the bare thigh. hahha (Oooo I love it!) I reallly do adore Mteam! it's a fever yearning to know what could be up next between them two! Regardless, the bottom-line is we don't have a definite answer but hunches and hints that Mteam have mutual feelings.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Shall read everything later :) love the wall of texts took khon kekerkek

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Mm_pantip ig mention to someone that this larkon is coming soon.hope it's soon enough but many larkons are finishing filming now so not sure if this going to air soon. But I hope it airs on wekend

fun

Expired Sarnie
Even if in the long run Mark and Mint deny any kind of dating/relationship or don't ever get married, there's no denying that they don't have some kind of "boy like girl girl like boy" thing going on.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mteam's relationship continues to remain a mystery in the public.
Only those who really love them will continue to cheer, support and devote to them.

I like reading what you wrote Mintwix. There were times I hated the complications between Mteam too. I honestly think Mint's mom does not like p'Mark tho. I have followed her mom for a while and I've seen her reactions to p'Mark. Since you mentioned the elders; many elders who adore Mint show little favor towards Mark except for a few. I'd like to know why?

But having seen Mint mature through out the year, I think she has really gotten close, like really closer to p'Mark (physically duh!) lol Before Mint would pose with p'Mark, but with no physical body contact. Now, she is more open, more comfortable and even go so far as to that last picture, the bare thigh. hahha (Oooo I love it!) I reallly do adore Mteam! it's a fever yearning to know what could be up next between them two! Regardless, the bottom-line is we don't have a definite answer but hunches and hints that Mteam have mutual feelings.
I don't think Mint's mom doesn't like Mark or whatever, however I do think she wants both of them to be careful. She wouldn't follow Mark's mom if she doesn't like him, she wouldn't follow Prinfanclub, and M&M fanclubs more than the others. And about her not posting so much pictures of her daughter with Mark more than with James, is probably because she wants to promote James more since he's a newcomer, and another reason may be because she knows her daughter will be the one who be posting her picture with Mark. So that's probably why she doesn't post much pix of Mint with Mark a lot. If you look on a brighter side, you will see that her mom let Mint be close to Mark like side by side, she actually let her be that intimate with Mark more than all of her other pra'eks. If she really doesn't like Mark, I think she would mind if Mint being that close, but she doesn't mind. So I don't think her mom doesn't like Mark.

Oh, and you said she actually post up pictures of Mint with James more than Mint with Mark, you're wrong hahah She actually post up pictures of Mark (one, by himself) and him with Mint more than all of her pra'eks. Even more than pictures of Mint w/P'Pope & P'Alex. If you don't believe me, then you can type on google up, type up mint_chalida statigram, and then click on maysayaa link. There will be albums of the photos, you can count how many pix she posted up of Mint w/Mark, compared to her other pra'eks.

This is what I got;
Mint with Mark; 17 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with Alex; 8 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with Pope; 8 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with James Ma; 8 (including group pics & individual)
Mint with Pupa; 0