[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
To my fellow mteamers, I am sorry I have drifted off-topic and stirred away from MTEAM.

If anyone is interested, I may translate the fan account that I had mentioned in my previous comment. It is not much, but just for the record.
WHEN STAR STAGE AIRS ARE YOU GOING TO SUB IT

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
When you say Mteam is real, how real is real? 555 Just really curious, like does it mean they are attracted to each other or are...dating? I'm just curious so that as a fan I can be like, "okay, they're like THIS now".
I think this can be elaborated in many ways. But to put it short, I think most people would agree at the least it means their attraction is "real" and not just dictated within the lakorns or for purely entertainment purposes. It could mean much more or much less.

There are polls like these on Thai forums and everyone supposedly understand what "real" means.

For example:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I think Mak has stop growing but in the entertainment business they continue to grow due to "shoe lifts" lol! Mak's hands in almost every pic seems like he wants to reach over to his Nong for support and to support her. He's beaming at the thoughts of being able to work with Chada again :)

They look happiest together and that's how I remember these two regardless of what others say. I use my own brain to form my own MTEAM WORLD! :)

OT...yes Nong Mint, I'm not easy swayed by rumors because anyone can say whatever they want because its the Internet. It's up to you however you interpret things. Not everyone can see through illusions, but more so they don't care to see through it.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, honestly speaking, if you look carefully at his eyes, although he may be smiling and all, but his eyes looks sad and tired. And it looks like Chalida is there smiling to cheer him up. I don't know if anyone agrees with me or sees the same thing as I do, but that's what I see through his eyes and Chalida's actions. However, they are the happiness when they're together haha And very supportive towards one another too :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I saw your comment and I had liked it. I also agree with that lengthier interpretation of "real" for MTEAM. The short interpretation I gave was just a more vague and general one. Yours is more suitable for mteam.
I saw your liked and thanks for agreeing with me.

I should've just kept it on there haha but yeah, I just want some people to understand what's "real" about MTeam that we already mentioned in the conversations but I guess, I thought of something so I decided to delete it.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
To a certain extent, international mteam fanbase is quite stable. But we lack something that most other teams have and that is a strong sense of solidarity or a sense of being "one." I think there are both pros and cons to this but I'll just allude only to the pros.....

I may not have been everywhere, but from my experience, I think mteam fans are very independent and impersonal. If an mteam fan was insulted or attacked, we do not take it as an insult or attack on the whole fandom. This can be a postive factor because this is perhaps why many of us are often not involved in messy or emotional "fanwars."

If we make strong statements, it usually tends to concern issues regarding facts vs. rumors.

Huhuhuhu.

I saw it~~~

My love is long but cold and bitter. HOHOHO.

We can only speculate but mteam has shared too many coincidences already. Or should we call it fate?

Great minds think alike~~~Mayhaps one day I can retire, sit back, relax, and read future generations of mteamers build all the glorious walls of texts. HAHAHAHA.

Yes. There are "people" who accuse mteamers of being blind, delusional, and blah blah blah. But it is really "them" who don't want to see and acknowledge certain facts about mteam's personal relationship with each other and with their families and friends.

Don't LIE to me.

LOL. Red lines.

My blog was called "heaven for Chalida fans" before. ;d

WWW.SUNKISSEDARA.COM

See u there, baby!

We have never argued because we usually agree on too many things. :3

When I saw the first IG with Miang/Mark's phone number, I just knew they would be harassed by many callers...And yes, now they are being harassed relentlessly. Miang is so stressed out she even uploaded rants on her IG because of course not all of the callers will be about Ngaesai, their dog.... Rabid fans are just taking advantage of the situation to call them....

Hopefully they find their dog soon....I want to see both M&M in pleasant moods for their first television show together since eons...and where they are finally reunited as pairs too...But I think we need a miracle...
im sure to check it out. lol, @ fun. me and mint have never fought before! what can you say? everything the girl says is right :thumbsup:
OH MY FREAKIN--- MTEAM narak-ah. hua jai chun dee jai maak.

cr lakornlove

cr pearrrrrrrlllll

extremely old stuff, but looking back at it really makes me happy because these pictures started the history of my mteam obssession
"Often times, people deny what they really feel inside. But how can someone deny if actions can show what they try to hide."
this quote reminded me of mark