[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

i cant say TOP is looks drunk on the cover but where is EYE??but yay its coming soon 14 is the last day of my exams so lucky me,hope someone will sub this
The Chalida's Lisa Magazine, the top left below Chalida's name, it says, "Mint Chalida answers the truth about the love with a hiso."

So I guess, her rumor with Pupa still doesn't end hahah I also want to read her interview of this, and what's her answer about that.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I want Ken P and Mint to be in a drama together ever since he joined 3 golden men i always knew he will be a good match for our chalida right? tee ti krua what is it?
Tee tai krua is a show that visits people's houses and they talk. During the talk time there will be a segment where the guest cook something, therefore the title is tee tai krua.
I watched the bts of the making of calendar, and Kane leaned his head on Chalida's head!! Greed!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh thxs i thought it was there nxt drama i was about to flip. Yes same ken leaning his head on her. i loved behind the svene. boy is strong lufting his entire body up and mario doung push up n eating banana n ken hahaha there all so cute i loved it when mario was next to cjalida. His body was like agabist her ekkkkkk

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OFF TOPIC:

Do you guys have pictures of Mint C. on CH3's 2010 Calendar? I already googled it but haven't found any.
I found this on a whim. If you visit chalidasubs on youtube there will also be a behind the scenes clip.

rao kao jai tur pen yahng dee Mint hahahhah

but don't worry, they have their families, friends, and real fans cheering, supporting, helping, encouraging for them, and they have a very much strong bond and understanding abilities with each other, so I'm sure it's kind of hard to break them apart hahah

The channel executive doesn't support them, that's okay because it's just a business-related anyways hahah
Believe it or not, I may be lying ;D LOL, I have tried to abandon this ship many times but something always pull me back and I have to delay the departure. 5555555

Obstacles and challenges always makes the victory sweeter. They must know they are worth it for each other.

Anyway, otherwise, I have very little interest in Thai entertainment. Though a part of me still hope NM2 will release me. LMAO.

http://www.pantip.co.../A12935639.html

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint: 555 Haahahah I had to ja. M&M is my kookwan lol

I had a dream that NM2 ending scene was different. It's vague tho -_-

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Believe it or not, I may be lying ;D LOL, I have tried to abandon this ship many times but something always pull me back and I have to delay the departure. 5555555

Obstacles and challenges always makes the victory sweeter. They must know they are worth it for each other.

Anyway, otherwise, I have very little interest in Thai entertainment. Though a part of me still hope NM2 will release me. LMAO.

http://www.pantip.co.../A12935639.html
Chalida really starting to have Mark's habits after all hahahah

But yeah, me too. Even if I tried to leave this couple, I always tend to come back to them. They are just one special of a kind, that can't be avoided hahah

I agree, obstacles and challenges always makes them sweeter hehe^^ They are made for each other lol hahah Everything about them really fit each other :) "Kon bon fah taung garn hai ruk..." hahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Look what i found people...Hehehehehe it popped upon my phone and here it is the second teaser ka....when you watch it, Mint is one of the black evil guy, or i think it might be a copy of her (Like some people have powers where they can turn to be anyone they want) yeah i hope ya'll enjoyed, i did, wonder if minttwix can subb it ka.

Teaser 2
http://youtu.be/vKIqsZrij4s

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint is one of the black evil guy, or i think it might be a copy of her (Like some people have powers where they can turn to be anyone they want) yeah i hope ya'll enjoyed, i did, wonder if minttwix can subb it ka.
I was looking for some more scenes of M&M tae Maimee >< looking forward to the third teaser :)

About the evil shadow, Praepailin will be possessed by p'Nok.