[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ahahah I like how you put their names together and formed Yark lol Yark na !!! Lol

Same here:)

In terms of look my mom and sisters think Nalida looks better together and Yark looks better together.
YarK???LOLOL I thought thay were MY Or MaYa..Something Like That...And I Do Agree I Think Nalida Look Better Than Yark/Maya

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and chalida are no doubt eye-candy together! ^_^

still adore nat and chalida together that moment though my hopes for them in a lakorn together i drained. haha.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Nadech and chalida are no doubt eye-candy together! ^_^

still adore nat and chalida together that moment though my hopes for them in a lakorn together i drained. haha.
I Dunno Why But My Eye Is On Nalida Right Now
I Nearly Thought This Poster Was Real When I Fisrt Saw It..Thats When I Loved Nalida

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I remember mints fan signing pics in 2010. I swear it was only last year! Man time goes really fast. I recall that she was glowing but then realized that she just dyed her hair darker. I honestly think that she looked especially pretty in this years calendar signing. Her hair, make up and outfit were stunning! OR maybe because she was with someone...(?) hehe

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
It's interesting that you mention this and when I contemplate about it, I think I can understand why you feel touched. Emotions can be rationalized and like what someone told me: even love has logic to it. ;D

I think as Chalida fans, many of us are accustomed to seeing her interacting with her costars in a warm and friendly way. In 2010, we saw Chalida enthusiastically advertising the calendars with Nat who seems to dote on her. She was still more open and bubbly at the time. I remember many people saying there was a glow to her aura. In 2011, she was with her uncle and pa (Great and Alex lol). They even goofed around afterwards. I think she was truly content and around people who she was familiar with.

But this year is quite different. Even though MTEAM came together and Mark even promoted his love lol we didn't see them interacting. Although the YMK girls took pictures together and greeted each other from afar - my personal opinion- those interactions were too brief and even superficial. James and Pop were sitting near Chalida but they seem so distant and even cold. When Nadech sat next to our girl, it seems there is finally a certain level of real interactions and connections going on. They may not be so familiar and close - but compared to the other two guys - Nadech is actually talking to her. 5555 We know Chalida. We are too used to seeing her being sociable. So when you saw those interactions, there is a probably a sense of relief and you just feel fuzzy and warm inside. 5555 It may also be because Nalida is such a rare and eye-candy image for everyone.

Chalida has grown up so much....

I also have to praise Jimieyoushie. 5555 Like mmgjp314 said. You are a psychic. Though I prefer to call it uncanny intuition. Not everyone has the same level of perception into the human heart. So I also doubt if Chalida and James will have another lakorn together after Ronnapi. But let's see. The last time I heard, KCR is only about 30% done.
yeah, true like what you said. The other two guys, Pop and James still seems too distant and cold to her, since they're not close yet. I also believe like what you and Jimieyoushi said, you doubt that Chalida and will have another lakorn together after KCR. Their chemistry off-screen still doesn't have any sparks and still seems distant. But yeah, we'll see how it goes after that lakorn air.

Although MTeam didn't interact from the fact they were far from each other and probably didn't have time to interact because of the seating and everything, I still like how he still try to hahah And then, once Nadech went to sit next to Chalida, she finally have someone to talk to hahah compared to those two guys hahaha And yup, Jimieyoushi is a psychic hahaha her logical thoughts/visions seems to almost always become facts before hand hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I remember mints fan signing pics in 2010. I swear it was only last year! Man time goes really fast. I recall that she was glowing but then realized that she just dyed her hair darker. I honestly think that she looked especially pretty in this years calendar signing. Her hair, make up and outfit were stunning! OR maybe because she was with someone...(?) hehe
Maybee... hahaha she's with someone..as we know who hahah

hippo

sarNie Adult
Thanks, HIPPO.

5555 As much as I love MTEAM, I don't think I would sit through fancams of other celebrities to search for mteam moments. I can always rely on you or Jimieyoushi for this. For some reason, I don't mind reading/skimming but I'm always tempted to fast forward when it comes to videos and then usually I end up not watching anything in the end. Thanks ja. Love the dedication. Everyone can always complement each other.

heheheheheh....dedication and mega thirsty for Mteam..heheheheh.
its good team work i tell ya...hahahah

Chalida and Nadech...that would be awesome!
well after Kim nadech has yaya again. hopefully Chalida's turn is not to long of a wait.

in top's defense i saw him talking with chalida in some of the clips, they we're just always signing. but it was surely no alex and great or Nat relationship. i've seen james in quite a few clips here and there he just seems like a really quite and shy guy, not so open like the others. it may take him a few years.

the 4Huajai cast, they were all so close yet so far =(

i think after they left the stage together they did that short interview together.
i love it how he leans into to her...heheheh

the 9th is next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then we gotta wait for a long asss 5 days till friday night.
we've waited so long and now the wait is nearly over

still waiting for pics of boy and chalida and the watch event.
looking at the pics again, Chalida is just gorgeous!

i kinda expected the level of reception she received. i mean their were fans there for her, but Nadech and Yaya were there.....

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
heheheheheh....dedication and mega thirsty for Mteam..heheheheh.
its good team work i tell ya...hahahah

Chalida and Nadech...that would be awesome!
well after Kim nadech has yaya again. hopefully Chalida's turn is not to long of a wait.

in top's defense i saw him talking with chalida in some of the clips, they we're just always signing. but it was surely no alex and great or Nat relationship. i've seen james in quite a few clips here and there he just seems like a really quite and shy guy, not so open like the others. it may take him a few years.

the 4Huajai cast, they were all so close yet so far =(

i think after they left the stage together they did that short interview together.
i love it how he leans into to her...heheheh

the 9th is next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then we gotta wait for a long asss 5 days till friday night.
we've waited so long and now the wait is nearly over

still waiting for pics of boy and chalida and the watch event.
looking at the pics again, Chalida is just gorgeous!

i kinda expected the level of reception she received. i mean their were fans there for her, but Nadech and Yaya were there.....
yeah, I guess, he's shy and quiet, if someone starts talking to him, he'll talk with them. Like how Yaya starts a conversation with him haha I guess, if not a year, then a month or two months, he'll probably be a little more open.

And talking about fans and the public, I think the majority of them are Nadech and Yaya's fans, they were also there for Mint as well cuz I do hear Chalida's name from here and there, but yeah, like you said, Nadech and Yaya were also there so...

And yup, like what Mint said, even though MTeam came together and even promote his love, they didn't interact according to a short time and seating, however I love the fact that he tried to, although it was just a small gesture but it made us feel warm and welcome, right :) hahah

True, the 4hjhkk casts are all so close yet so far but worth it hehe^^ Although it was short, brief, and superficial, but it was welcomed, touching, warm, and lovely <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am starting to get offended that people still think Pop is Top. LMAO.

The real Top is more friendly and sociable. I thought most of us would know that by now.

KOMSORN ~~~ BHONG!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Baby girl is all gown up LOVE

Cr: chalidaclub.net/ mberserk

They both were in the calendar 2009 along with Alex and Gigi

Cr: as tagged

Btw. I'm going to the temple toms to celebrate the Kings bday and Loy Krathong with my sisters/classmates:) I hope Ajarn chan is there.
Kao mai sabai:(
I'm super excited because I haven't gone to the temple in about 7mnths

pray for a better weather tomorrow.
Night nows :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
I am starting to get offended that people still think Pop is Top. LMAO.

The real Top is more friendly and sociable. I thought most of us would know that by now.
Opps my bad! sorry. mega typo.
i think it was from reading all the top but i know he is pop :wackonut:

Chalida has grown into a beautiful lady.
love the caps of them linking arms =))