[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think i need to start instagraming and tagging. maybe i will get a reply from mark too lol anyways lucky u smilez if he does check tag i give him mad props for his fan service. i love it when celebrity does these little things just for their fans. he has my respect.

i hate soccer well only when they interfere w my drama watching haha i thought that bc rb is doing so well they might have reconsider adding one more episode just for fan service but i guess they are really sticking to their 11 episode.

hippo

sarNie Adult
and i wasn't wrong...someone has made an MV..eheheheh....

i haven't seen some of the pics in it too and with the song they used (currently my fav thai song at the moment) it's just perfect for Mteam, not NM2 but Mteam.
the name of the song is 'attihbai" or "kum attibhai"...explanation.
there is a line in the song that is just PERFECT for the REAL Mteam
"kum wah ruk, mai dai pen pieng kai kum diew tao nun, took took natee tee ter kieng karng chun dee gwah kum nai, TOOK YANG TEE TER TUM HAI CHUN NUN KER KUM ATTIBHAI"
basicly, "there is not only one word for love, for every minute that you stand beside me is better than any word, EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME IS THE EXPLANATION (of love)".
gggrrriiieeeddd....major spazzing. sorry may not make much sense right now...LOL
credit to rose mimoza - youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFpexp_9S0

its a few pages back, but the pic of mark all shy with the mic up to his forehead is so darn cute. i just love that photo!
all the pics of them hugging....ohhhh gosh its hot in here! LOL.
and the one were P'Nok ying and the other MC came walking in...eieieieie.....
even if it was scripted...their faces and grrriiieeedddd i can't continue just so cute.
"kern tan wah!"

Mark 'in verrr" jing! LOL...but we love it. :dance1:

hopefully khun sumruk will be kind to us and give us more Mteam.
i have a feeling that he is waiting to see how the reception for NM2 goes. before he gives them any more work together.

MINT, so true, whether its 3 days or 9 nine days, we've been waiting for 2 years.
I kinda rather in on the 14th, so that we get 3 days in a row.

thanks so much for sharing all the pics. :flowers:

hippo

sarNie Adult
K'Somrakn is channel 3 manager or staff... I be hearing his name, but not knowing his occupation hahah
He manages all the entertainment and news for Channel 3 jaaa.
he makes the final decisions for lakorn scripts, actors, which production company produces what lakorn etc.
he is their Boss jaaaa.

hippo

sarNie Adult
eheheheh....i just found a clip of them leaving the studio on the day of filming.
it's mainly Mark coz it's from his fan cam.

but you do see a little of ploy (mark's manager) Khun Mae May (Chalida's mum) and Chalida (but very very little)

towards the end the end he says he has to go now, and ask "rot kao yoo nai?" (so darn cute!) where is my car?...of cause the fan's new where it was...it was right next to him...LOL....as he was walking to his car the fans were asking if he was going to a fashion shoot now, he said yes. and they said you can't go yet, you have to wait for your manager, you gotta take her with you, she was blocked by the crowd. as he opens his door and looks out for his manager he says 'Bye Bye Mint" (grrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd) then eyes his manager and says "heuy!/Hey!" and gestures for her to come...coz they gotta go
you see chalida once mark starts moving to his car. =)
at first i didn't see Chalida, but soon realized she was also surrounded by fans and a little behind Mark giving out autographs and taking photos. =))

credit vango3447 - youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Y3zwbyvWP0

i hope more will be released.
i can see why fans don't take much vid's they are to busy getting autographs.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
He manages all the entertainment and news for Channel 3 jaaa.
he makes the final decisions for lakorn scripts, actors, which production company produces what lakorn etc.
he is their Boss jaaaa.
ohhhh...okay thank you :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am sugar high off of that clip 5555 hippo you made my morning hahahah I love p'mak was like heuuyy come on 555 ahahahah too cute how he was searching for Nong ahhhh !!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i think boy and mint will have good chemistry but in terms of looks they don't compliment each other in my opinion. boy looks better with margie and taew! :p

hippo

sarNie Adult
Agree'd BLISS. I'm happy that we'll get 3 eps. :))))
And that in terms of looks they don't compliment each other as well as I first thought or saw.
But that doesn't mean I don't wanna see them in a Lakorn together.

I'm gonna be watching this live! I don't want to have to high hopes and get disappointed but its so hard not to after all those sweet pics of the two.
Mark keeps saying how different the kook kik or love scenes are in here so I'm really egar to see them.
I have a feeling in going to really like sang glah.