[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
teaser 3
credit to Catmatdz3

credit as tagged - Mee krai chouy chun douy I'm having a mteam high fever its giving me a chill and goosebumps

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh my, more teasers. More excitement! My heart is jumping!!!!! Lol* NM2!! Eye has caught my attention since Star Stage, I think she's definitely gotten prettier!

@Alice, my dear you're shouldn't be hotlinking. There has been some new rules enforced by AF staff.

hippo

sarNie Adult
MINT! thanks so much for the translations.=)))....i ended up copying and pasting the dara daily piece into google translate and let the lady read it to me...LOL.....it does sound better in thai.
i don't understand how your work and translations could be used against Mteam. doesn't make sense, there's nothing negative there.
but at the end of the day you have good intentions, originals and proof.
su! su! na ja tee ruk. I will keep supporting you and always be on your side. :thumbsup: ....unless we start to see things differently...ehehehhhe

their first interaction with each other is super cute!
i loved it how even though he knew, he still kept calling her nong...LOL.
i was smiling and laughing throughout their conversation.
i have a feeling that Sangglah's character will get him into a lot of trouble.
i like their bickering relationship, especially with the nature of their personalities. one person a laid back one person a little up tight.
can't wait for more. =))

Mteam su! su!
not much longer.
its time to really bring out the popcorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my, more teasers. More excitement! My heart is jumping!!!!! Lol* NM2!! Eye has caught my attention since Star Stage, I think she's definitely gotten prettier!

@Alice, my dear you're shouldn't be hotlinking. There has been some new rules enforced by AF staff.
I'm saving pictures to my own uploaded web

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I agree. After or I mean during The Sixth Sense, I had come to admire her. She is now one of my favorite newbies and nang'ek or actress.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Nok is going to be one annoying antagonist. He's possessing so many bodies. In one scene, Praepalin was like possessed by him already. Gez.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, r u serious? So what is Neur Mek about, I haven't seen NM, but I want to watch this for Mark, so just wondering about the first one.