[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Haha, r u serious? So what is Neur Mek about, I haven't seen NM, but I want to watch this for Mark, so just wondering about the first one.
Lol I never saw part 1 either but Nok's character in here has super power. He can transform into anyone and posses so many bodies. Very sci-fi! We shall stay tuned. Lol =D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Lol I never saw part 1 either but Nok's character in here has super power. He can transform into anyone and posses so many bodies. Very sci-fi! We shall stay tuned. Lol =D
Nuek Mek 1 Was Pretty Good For My Liking
But Im Sure This One Would Be Better Since Im The Sci-Fic And Black Magic Type

SonYukView4ever

This pertains to Mark. Not sure if Mteam members are interested lol but Id share anyway. lol
Mark modeling for Robinson in Pitsanulok, received a bouquet from a granny fan and gave her a hug! Fans screamed in the background like there is no tomorrow.Lol

12/8/12

cr.ple khanitta

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Go read it here for NM1's synopsis:
http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Neur_Mek

Anyways, I like Nok as a director but I don't like the fact that all we ever see is him in the teaser...only! I want more of Mteam. Hehhe Give me hope! LOL
Regardless, I'm darn excited. Too bad it's not airing tomorrow but the 14th is fine with me. At least I can now watch it lakorns at ease. Hehe. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Chatchai reminds me of JYP :lolyup:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I also like sci-fi and magic :) And lol all we keep seeing in the teasers is the pra'nang fighting, crying, seperately scared or surprised, and P'Nok with his black magic.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo, it has been a while since I used google translate. I had no idea you can paste texts on it and then it can read to you. Not that I need to use it but the thought of it is still.... I can't find the word to describe this feeling. 5555555 But it is a good feeling.

In case anyone can understand Thai, here is a new chapter from Daradaily posted today. You can copy and paste the texts to google translate like Hippo did. LOL Very convenient and smart.... As I thought...although Praepailin seems like a strong character on the surface, I think she has a very fragile heart. I'll savor these mteam moments but to be honest I would like to see mteam in other roles where Chalida's character isn't so serious business. I really don't understand why the elders want to give her such a grown up image this year. Her role here and even in KCR is characterized by "heavy moods."

http://www.dailynews...cle/1138/171288

Chalida rarely ever promotes herself. Her manager is also not aggressive with PRing.

2M girls ~~~~

Mint: "Today, Big Sis says farewell to the screen. Please continue to watch Lil Sis na ka. Above The Clouds 2."

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Hippo, it has been a while since I used google translate. I had no idea you can paste texts on it and then it can read to you. Not that I need to use it but the thought of it is still.... I can't find the word to describe this feeling. 5555555 But it is a good feeling.

In case anyone can understand Thai, here is a new chapter from Daradaily posted today. You can copy and paste the texts to google translate like Hippo did. LOL Very convenient and smart.... As I thought...although Praepailin seems like a strong character on the surface, I think she has a very fragile heart. I'll savor these mteam moments but to be honest I would like to see mteam in other roles where Chalida's character isn't so serious business. I really don't understand why the elders want to give her such a grown up image this year. Her role here and even in KCR is characterized by "heavy moods."

Chalida rarely ever promotes herself. Her manager is also not aggressive with PRing.

2M girls ~~~~

Mint: "Today, Big Sis says farewell to the screen. Please continue to watch Lil Sis na ka. Above The Clouds 2."

Oh my oh my ... Look at that love stare! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chatchai is doing a great job as a director. His Lakorn seem to always be different even though its action but he changes up the style and custome

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

2M girls ~~~~

She did say that the elders wanted her to have a more mature roles than her age, but because she is becoming an adult now, so she has to practice herself with the serious and mature roles. However, I do hope to see her in a more brighter character also. I would like to see her as a sassy hi-so, and being self-centered. I'm sure she can play that role hehe^^

By the way, I love the second pic of MTeam haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAH So now, both of them are promoting themselves and their lakorn hahaha wow they are truly being very excited than we are huh hahaha Mark doesn't even seem to promote PCKK or even TRRR so enthusiastically than NM2 hahahaha

Woo! 5 more days! :D

SonYukView4ever

cr. as tagged

I finally read and understood the purpose of NM2 and what it is all about. Obviously, thanks to Sunkissedara @ http://wiki.asianfus....php/Nuer_Mek_2 or the lovely mintwix. After watching the various teasers and reading the summary it definitely helped me to understand more about the complexities in NM2, its sci-fi twisted theories, and black magic powers etc.

The script centers around Sangkla, an orphan who has the ultimate weapon to defeat the Master of Sorcery. I won't resummarize so I suggest that if you guys haven't read the summary at sunkissedara yet you should head over there now and read it or else you will not understand what NM2 is all about when it airs because it is a much deeper series that involves superpowers, black magic, science fiction, tricks/corruptions/leaderships etc. NM2 will be something different from the typical 'drama/revenge' scripts/genres that we see on TV.

----Def. of Sci-Fi for those who may wonder?
Science fiction is a genre of fiction with imaginative but more or less plausible content such as settings in the future, futuristic science and technology, space travel, parallel universes, aliens, and paranormal abilities. Exploring the consequences of scientific innovations is one purpose of science fiction, making it a "literature of ideas".[sup][1][/sup] Science fiction has been used by authors and film/television program makers as a device to explore more wide ranging philosophical subjects such as identity, desire, morality and social structure etc.

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks for the link jaa MINT.
it's pretty awesome. the little speaker button on the bottom of the text box reads it to me, so i can listen and do other things at the same time. but when its Mteam related i usually lose my focus and just listen.
i'm loving the chapters that they have released.
loved it how he said "yang mai chai welar tum seheng".

the pic of him staring at her...OHHHH MYYYYY!!!
and the one he chose to use to promote NM2...WOWZERS!!!!

i don't remember him promoting the Punyachon before it aired, but i know he did it during the time it aired, when people became so into the lakorn.

chalida is just so gorgeous.
love the pic of her with margie.

STAR STAGE will air this coming sunday 16th at 1pm thailand time!!!!!!!!!!!
wooohooooo!!!!! can't wait for the show's they have in stored for uss.
3 ep's this week end plus Star stage!
O! O! O!...maybe they will do a small host thing for seesan bunteng.