[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
aiyah!
he really loves quoting...eheheheh.

thanks for translating na ja. it was annoying me, coz i didn't know what it said and no one around to ask...LOL.

MINT! that pic! :woot2: :woot: :drools: they are so cute!!!!!! he may as well just wrap his arm around her...eheheheheh....NAAAA RUUKKKKK TTEEE SOOOTTTT

Gosh it's only monday! can't wait till friday! and saturday! and sunday! heheheh....we get supper spoiled this weekend. early x-mas presents =))))) wic 3 on sat and tee tai krua on sunday! woohooo.

Chalida, will also be shooting for a few mag's.
I wonder who she will be shooting em with.
one is for finale mag....and from memory its a wedding mag...*fingers crossed

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG hahaha he is to cute...Well Kim is beautiful he loves her but Mint she is also beautiful he loves her...I kinda think Mark and Mint has a better and cuter bounding as teasing/arguing thing hehehe so yeah.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
aiyah!
he really loves quoting...eheheheh.

thanks for translating na ja. it was annoying me, coz i didn't know what it said and no one around to ask...LOL.

MINT! that pic! :woot2: :woot: :drools: they are so cute!!!!!! he may as well just wrap his arm around her...eheheheheh....NAAAA RUUKKKKK TTEEE SOOOTTTT

Gosh it's only monday! can't wait till friday! and saturday! and sunday! heheheh....we get supper spoiled this weekend. early x-mas presents =))))) wic 3 on sat and tee tai krua on sunday! woohooo.

Chalida, will also be shooting for a few mag's.
I wonder who she will be shooting em with.
one is for finale mag....and from memory its a wedding mag...*fingers crossed
np :) yup, he does love quoting, depending on his mood and what's on his mind hahah

I also can't wait too :D so excited hehe^^
hmm..wonder who she will photoshoot with :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OMG hahaha he is to cute...Well Kim is beautiful he loves her but Mint she is also beautiful he loves her...I kinda think Mark and Mint has a better and cuter bounding as teasing/arguing thing hehehe so yeah.
However, with Kim he loves her as a "sister and a friend", according to his behaviors and his teasing with Kim. But with Chalida, it's different hahah if you know what I mean :) Yes, to me too, I also think Mark and Chalida has a better and cuter, and can I add, more natural bounding as those things, you said haha We can see who he's actually closer to, between Mint and Kim hahah I mean, he is also natural with Kim, but sometimes his teasing/arguing with Kim is harsher and meaner than the way he tease and argue with Mint, and sometimes he's too frivolous to Kim. Mark and Mint, their teasing/arguing thing flows along equally because their characteristics are similar and they're able to understand each other better.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
njkalnljfk awdfnaieufn cilekjndfiaclmemfndvnaml!!! <----------- How I'm currently feeling towards these photos and M&M. I can't even explain my feelings towards it. I'm like in cloud 9! lolol
M&M is so darn, freakin' adorable and natural with each other. Oh Mark's quote. Thanks for telling the whole world. We all know it's Chalida already. ;) Haha.
Mark, he is pretty easy to read. Oh look at those love stares. shy faces, hand around Chalida's chair, and always standing next to each other. There's no word to describe their DEEP LOVE for one another. There's SO MUCH LOVE I tell you. hahahahha! :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hahahaha ironMARK hahahah that must be a show huh.. hmm... wonder what show is that...

PS. Those pictures really made me go gaga hahaha There are really no need of words to describe MTeam, just one thing, inseparable. And I must say, no matter how harsh the media do to them and no matter how much people criticize them or being jealous of their relationship, I must say, right here that no one can set them apart hahaha Some lovers or couples in this world doesn't need a billion people to know their conspiracy, as long as only the two understand each other, and that is all for them. Reminds me of "Mai Taung Roo Wah Rao Kob Gun Baab Nai - Da Endorphine" :)

@mintwix

I totally agree with you hahah