[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes the drama is moving fast but when.i think of it i was thinking No it wont be till long when the lakorn ends cause it has to go through the love scenes and when aof got shot n everything n the detecrtive scenes and everything n mark n mints boating scene and all lot more heheh

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't know tai,but I understand them just from mark's facial expressions in that pc, and the logical, why tai fans post them pic together....thank you gave me affirmed.and let me know that chalida goodbye to mark. 555.

I think this is the moment you mentioned,mint, "Mark waved and shouted bye to her before he got into his car amidst the crowds of fans."
Yes. I know. I think many people would assume but it is better to have confirmation from the people who were there. 555

Anyway. Anyone remember these pictures? Smilez, we discussed how Mark looked weird/excited. Don't want to say much, but the bed scene should most likely happen when Chalida is still dressed like this...after the fashion walk. Which means it's either ep 4 or 5. But most likely episode 4...IF they didn't delete it or tone it down. 5555 Whatever the case, Sangkla alreadys acts as Praepailin's bf. Always barging into her place. I'm also a bit surprise Praepailin lives by herself. Usually you see those minor "kon chai" characters. 5555 I guess that just makes it easier for Sangkla to come and see Praepailin alone...Medta Mahaniyom lakorns really has a modern feel to it.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm confused, what's the bed scene. It is like rated r bed scene or they just drop onto a bed together? Okay, yeah, awkward.
Anyways, I think I'm going crazy. I've been watching wanida lately on my phone and usually the tv is on at the background. I went into the kitchen and my dad started saying the tattslotto numbers. I was confused because I thought that I was watching wanida on the tv, and thought that my dad just switched it to the tv. I finally figured that I was watching it on my phone and started laughing by myself.
Speaking of wanida, there are just soo many scenes in there that I can imagine mteam in. It actually has A LOT of love scenes.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
5555 "R scene." Like I said so long ago, I think it will be a very long time before Chalida is willing to do any real lovey, dovey scenes.

The bed scene is one of those "falling scenes" again. Sounds unorginal, right? We had too many of those in PLR already. But from how I read it, this scene should be very scream-worthy in NM2. That is again, if they didn't edit something out.

hippo

sarNie Adult
ssssccccrrreeeaaammmmssss!!!!!!!
i'm hoping they stick to what i read! ehehehehe.
just thinking about it is making me go crazy.
*fingers crossed

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
whew! Finally I'm done hahah okay, well here's a better translation. If some parts, some paragraphs doesn't make sense or confusing, then I apologize hahah because it really took me some while to actually think of some words.

In the past, we have many new born actors in the entertainment industry. But there is one main lead actress that have improved on her acting skills and her beauty everyday, that would go to Mint Chalida Vijitwongthong. Today, "Foreign Star Corner" will come in discuss comfortably with Ms. Mint about her business, the life of school, family, and about a young man that wins her heart is Mr. Pupa Techanarong, that frequently has been on news with and pictures that came out, or not.

Lakorn "Beyond Comparisons 2", how was it?

"It was on aired on December 14th. The character is kind of mature and far from myself a lot, because the character that I play is a young doctor that gradulated from the states and have so much self-confidence. Normally I would have young roles, this time P'Nok Chatchai wants me to switched up with a mature young woman role, it is a challenging role. Ended with Beyond Comparisons, I have "Suparburut Jutathep" next. This drama, the main lead's character, Nam Som, being harrassed, and crying (laugh), pairing with James Mar. He play better than when I played in my first lakorn. It went out very good, Thai people may like it because it's a love drama also."

Do you have any expectations because your past dramas received good and bad responses?

"Mint think the voices of criticisms or the responses are for netizens to decide. I think I have tried my very best, but I accept with any negative responses for more improvement on the next drama. However, when I was playing, the director approved and said I did good, then I'm okay, next thing will only be the netizens that will better decide. In the past, I have both good and bad comments, I took it as a good immune system. In the industry, acting doesn't have the word "ending", no matter how much I have grown and how professional I become, I still would want to learn more in acting, Mint look at it this way."

Do you always check your work when your dramas come out?

"I always look at my responses at this moment, to hear what the viewers say. I can't, if I don't listen. I have to deal with reality. I can handle with all the insults, for example, when I played "Pathapee Leh Ruk", I had the most insulting comments that said "I was swaying", which the viewers didn't understand that was my character or "I was speaking weird". That time, I recently did my teeth. "My face is too identical", people said I did surgery or not, which I was only at that age, I have a small facial figure, but have cheeks, so then I spoke the truth that I didn't do anything at all. I rather say, I grew, so my face cannot be identical in any aspects, I can use a lot of make up." [Okay, with this part was confusing to me, please understand hahah]

How many years have you stayed in the entertainment business? What have you learned from the industry?

"I started coming in the industry, honestly, at age 9, and started having other magazine photoshoots. Channel 3 saw my commercials, then contacted me to go test on camera at age 12. I was wearing a girl scout uniform, riding a trolley to Klong Tuey, thinking it was close, so I told my mom I will walk, so I don't have to waste money. But without an expectation, it was so far, I got off at the wrong station (laugh). As I went in, I was really nervous, didn't thought that one day, I was able to come in channel 3. Then I signed the contract, learned acting skills, and then I got to play the first lakorn was "Narak (Cute)", "Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa", "Dong Poo Dee", "Pathapee Leh Ruk", and I was able to acknowledge that spending my life in the shooting is also hard. Some people thinks actors has an easy life, but it is actually difficult. We have to be in the sun, in the wind, that's why I see that you can't come in just lavishly, but this is a career you have to love (encourage), be full with what you're doing, it's not just hoping/wishing for money and then leave, and you also cannot leave your education."

So that means you loved Acting Career and wanted to come in the industry since you were young?

"That's right. Before I came in the industry, I did children activities, like cheerleading and a drum mayor, when I came in this area, I was happy, didn't thought about it either. I think that next time, I will still keep on playing a drama, plus studying Orientiate Science at Stamford University. One day, I might work as a Director of a show (Ratree Samosorn, Tonight Show,etc, like that, that's what she means), but right now, I have a hard time with education because it's an international area, I came from a Thai school, have to switch the basic. In the future, study for the master degree, I might go to the states. I think Language is important, and I don't think that just coming in the industry, you have to study then graduate, because this career does not have sustainable development, we might have to use language for help."

How do you take care of yourself in the Entertainment Industry?

"I live my life normally, I'm not worried about any news/rumors at all. My mom taught me, whatever I do in any case, don't do it secretly and know the limit, so I'm just comfortable. [Am I making sense, here?] Coming in the industry, you might feel that your teenage life will be missing, and I accept that it's missing, but I don't look at it in a negative way. I look in a positive way that whenever my friends are available, I can invite them. My schedule is not busy everyday, just have to set the time. We can still call one another on the phone, didn't miss anything."

What is your real personality?

"I'm a spunky person. I grew up in a house with mostly boys, so I would be a little harsh, and I'm also not an uptight person. I can talk with everyone, people like to invite out to play all the time (laugh). I am an oldest sister, have 3 younger brothers, my family just raised me as the oldest sibling. However, my mom and dad are like my friends, I can talk to them about anything. About the life in the entertainment business, my mom would repeat to me about never to forget myself. "If anytime, you forget yourself, mom will take you out of the industry immediately. If you call yourself, "a celebrity", then don't be in the industry anymore". That's what my mom told me. "You have to call yourself, "an actress", you're not a celebrity. If you forget to wai the elders, mom will lecture you. You have to wai the mother-maid, security, all along to other people that you have to yours sincerity because you are younger, up to right now, and don't ever forget yourself because you have already been nurtured."

I see that you bought a new home with the cost of a lot of million dollars also?

"That's correct. I approved with my mom and dad, buying the home around Ratchada, the same street as my old house, 16 million. The cost is very high but there's a trolley station, so my brothers can go study easier. However, my mom, dad, and I help each other, right now, we're about to decorate the house, if we're able to do this then it will be really great. I bought it because my brother will keep on growing, I want to have a bigger house because everyone want to have a personal space. The present house has 3 rooms but one room will be a room for fanclub's presents, so there are only 2 rooms. We all would be huddle up together. I want to have a larger house so my brothers can run around and play, if it's completed, this will be the first gift that I give to my mom and dad."

How do you manage your life allocation?

"Working and earning money, I will pay for whatever that I have a lot in mind with because I have a responsibility of sending my sibling to study in India. Everyone would ask "why he have to go to India?" My brother also asked, "why don't you send me to somewhere more comfortable?" And I said, "why comfortable.. you have to recognize the difficulties." Before going, my brother didn't really have a responsibility, but he goes to an Indian School frequently up the mountain. Once he came back to Thailand, he became a different person, after coming back, he pray and prostrate mom and dad's feet before going to sleep, and able to make my younger siblings do well. My other brother likes Japan, he will start university in Japan, and prior to my youngest brother, he will be following in line to India."

Have you seen yourself become successful yet, in the Entertainment Industry?

"Today, I am proud, I have not thought that I will be playing in a drama. I'm happy with all of the elders that takes care of me as one of their family, and able to communicate with anything. It is one of the greatest experience that I have learned from this area."

Asking about Pupa Techanarong, a lot of people have suspicious with your relationship?

"I'm not approving anything with anyone. I'm happy to be friends with everyone. I'm not closing up any relationship with anyone or that I'm a player (flirtatious) or anything. Right now, I am really busy with work and education, not ready to meet with anyone yet because I think, having a boyfriend, you must have enough time to spend with them. He can only be a friend. In the future, if anyone come and ask if there's anyone coming flirting with me other than P'Pupa, I can say, there are but I can only accept them as friends. If anyone is happy and able to wait for me, and stay strong, then I'm okay. P'Pupa didn't come in and flirt with me, he will communicate as a friend because I have a large group of friends. I told him that, "P, I want to be a friend", but when we go out to eat, some people will focus on us. However P'Pupa and I have endless news, but right now, we are still friends. He's not the closest, we can only talk about little things, if the closest, then we can talk about a lot of things (ahem* Mark hahah). We knew each other in a while, because my relative study in the same university with him, and friends from my group also knows him thoroughly. I read the news that said I'm stubborn, well because we didn't approve having that relationship for real, and I don't have a relationship status."

What is your type in a guy?

"I don't mind with looks, but I look at personalities. We talk to understand each other better. I never had a boyfriend because I look at being friends last longer more. If one day, I meet a right person, I will accept that person as a boyfriend and learning each others' personalities. I didn't close up, but doesn't want to use the word, "boyfriend-girlfriend". Some people broke up, then they couldn't even face each other. I used to have friends like this a lot, so that's why I rather meet them as friends first. If one day, he's not a right person, we stop meeting each other, but still can be friends."

Are there anyone in the Entertainment Industry, comes and flirt with you?

"There are some, but someone that comes in, I wouldn't acknowledge it. There was one P' in the industry that comes in and flirt with me, until they stop flirting. My manager just came and told that, that person used to flirt with you, I didn't even realize it. They did say that they're afraid I would be stiff because I didn't think of it this way, I think of everyone as friends. I am an only daughter, and people in my house are quite worried also. My dad even always ask about my guys friends. Right now, I am still single, people who have follow my news will see I really don't have anyone. I want to study and focus with work more, because each lakorns are not easy, I have to take a lot of notes from it.”

What kind of person can come across to you?

"Some people told me that I'm already a grown up, and already enter a university, why don't I have a boyfriend? I would say, I can't even handle with education, myself. (laugh) English Language is really hard, Lakorns also have homework everytime, if come and talk with me, I won't be able to have time for them, honestly. Once they come in, they will understand. I think soulmate, one day, when it's a right time, it will come. If I really have someone, I will not hide it. When my work and education are available, I will be ready to tell everyone that this person is my boyfriend, we're talking with each other. I will comfortably tell the truth, better than covering it up. Have is have, don't have is don't have, I allow them as a friend.”

Say something to your fans.

"Every time I meet my fans, I have encourage everytime I see them in follow up. I really enjoy the time, when they smile and look at me, makes me happy. Sometimes, small gifts that was given, every gifts, have a room for fanclubs' gifts also. Whenever I'm exhausted, I would go in that room and look, it gave me a lot of encouragement of my life. My mom and day got it from the viewers. It makes me want to do more better. Thank you for following all of my works, and you are able to make any comments anytime, I will be able to improve.”

You have read the ideas of the field in the industry with Ms. Mint, you are already able to know she has a long way of succeeding. Anyways fans, give her encouragement. For the love story, it is a solution that she's not stubborn and everyone are friends.

The Mediator / Waranyu Meaundech

hippo

sarNie Adult
i have some spazz worthy clips to share... from the unliver event.

Thank you to the lovely people at Baan Mark pantip... and vangoo3447 :thumbsup:

WARNING!!!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION TAKE YOUR MED'S! BEFORE WATCHING SIT DOWN ON A STABLE CHAIR OR THE FLOOR, IN CASE YOU FALL OF THE CHAIR.....ehehehe.....DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. :woot: :woot2:

the first clip. its spazz worthy all over....at the start its like he's always got his eyes on her and doesn't want to be a part, then at 5.40 Alex comes in and you see the real 'pee nong' love between him and chalida take special at the way chalida looks at mark at 6.06 and the way he looks at her at 7.57 and the way she looks at him back!....darn its so so "pee nong"...ahem! really?! LOL.... :woot2: :woot: :woot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oPy0-ag3ZOc

there's another clip.
but there's nothing much.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
How do you find these hippo? Amazing. *clap clap
Omg!! I don't even know how mark was so far away from mint yet still they ended up together. And why did mark leave without saying bye to mint?? But when he was leaving, it was as if he was motioning someone to come with him. Ooh. And chalex's cute hug! Plus I love the top and mint interactions as well. They're really cute.
Is it wrong for me that I actually like the sister relationship that mint c and mint n have? It's rather good.
Thanks again hippo!

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL. i'd rather that they were on good terms to....Chalida and Mint N that is.
I find it so hard to see why people don't like Chalida...not Love but just like...in terms of anti-fans. i understand if its against her acting etc, everyone has different preferences, but otherwise i've heard and 'read' comments were people don't like her for other reasons.
i find it hard to believe because so many people in the entertainment industry seem to adore her, she has such a huge bunch of friends and an ET family. hrmmm strange...but then again, sometimes we were just made not to like certain people i guess *shrugs
sorry just mini rant.

oh yes i was gonna mention the interaction between Top and Mteam, but i was so busy spazzing i forgot. woops.
you can see that the three of them got quite close over the months they filmed.
Mark's interaction with Alex, also showed that they do communicate with each other. it seemed like Mark was asking if Alex had done something or bought something for him yet...just guessing couldn't hear what they were saying, but from Mark's expressions and "ohww"...that's what i think may have been the conversation.

no problem! any time. :wink: always good to share the spazz worthy moments of Mteam :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If I am not mistaken, you must have at least explored Pantip, Hippo. 5555 There's some deep hatred towards Chalida and MTEAM there. You will find lots and lots and lots of love towards M&M everywhere but Pantip. It's totally insane.... Deep down inside, some people know why Chalida is hated and why people are so against MTEAM, but they will never admit it. So they can just ridicule, insult, and discourage mteam fans. Diversion, denial, insults, ridicule, hypocrisy... all symptoms of hatred. Whew. It's damn ugly...Haters will always try to find excuses to not like Chalida and point out her flaws and some people are just so afraid MTEAM will actually be an official item. It's the damn truth not many people are willing to state publicly. But I will say it even if it step on people's big ass toes and even if it sounds effin cheesy.

Been around so long, I just know which comments to skip or skim or read. 5555

Like you said pages ago, Hippo. MTEAM are definitely happy together...a contrast to 2011 when they were forbidden to even be near each other.... but not everyone will bless their happiness. Even when they haven't declared anything yet and even have news with other people, there is already the same fears, obstacles and oppositions.

But anyway, thx for sharing the clips as usual, Hippo. I can never bother to look for them myself. 555 So you're a big help.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
My god, the way you described Pantip, MINT, it's as if it's a toilet hole. Pfft, I tried going on there a few times, but I didn't know how to work myself around it. It was so confusing and difficult so I gave up. Lucky I didn't officially go there though.
Did I just notice that mintwix is spelt with one t? Mint why didn't u tell me! All along, I've been spelling your name with a double t. *face palm

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
555 ILU, VAL. It is okay, babe. On youtube, my username is spelled with two Ts. Here, only one T. Then at MTEAM forum, I am just MINT. Some people also call me MINTY. IG is another one I used to change my ID often. I really don't mind if my identity is sometimes confusing to people. LMAO. Just like how MTEAM don't give a damn about anyone else. Those selfish kiddos.

Yeah. I don't go to Pantip often. There's just a certain group of people there who I feel are always ready to ambush Chalida and M&M fans. 5555555555555555

P.S.

I think in international fandoms, there is/was something similar too. xD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, in that one clip, Mark was standing next to caht, right? They look really cute together, if they can, I would love to see them have a lakorn together in the future. Haha. Nuer Mek 2 has been awesome so far!!