[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lolz really to me i doesn't. If i want a romance drama of Mteam, i would want the director of daunt jai akkanee to direct a mteam love drama, cause he did good on daunt jai akkanee.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
If a lot of the other pra'nangs get back to back lakorns, Mteam should be allow to have back to back lakorns. If they're not complaining about the other pairs always pairing up then there shouldn't be any when it comes to Mteam. I know there are a lot of anti-mteam's out there but why give up our happiness, our love to see more of Mteam onscreen and offscreen, just because of them? We're not being selfish but rather knowing how to satisfy ourselves as well. :) lol
Regardless, I can't wait to see more of Mteam this year, next, year, and forever. <3
I would just love to see both Mteam in a Romance/Comedy/Drama/ & etc. if Nok Chatchai pairs them both up again.
P'Nok ja, please no action lakorn for these two this time. Please let them have the whole screen time to themselves! Heheh ;) Save action for next time..again. :D lol
okay, i get your point hahah I guess, MTeam have a back to back lakorn is good, as long as they're not too exposed like how Yadech used to be, then I'm all fine with that hahah However, I do hope this time, is not an action drama, because P'Nok Chatchai always produce an action drama, but when it comes to MTeam, they are good with this, so I'm okay with that then haha although I want them to be in more of a drama lakorn, comedy, or romantic, or even horror/romantic drama some day. They will get that chance, I'm sure hehe^^

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
If a lot of the other pra'nangs get back to back lakorns, Mteam should be allow to have back to back lakorns. If they're not complaining about the other pairs always pairing up then there shouldn't be any when it comes to Mteam. I know there are a lot of anti-mteam's out there but why give up our happiness, our love to see more of Mteam onscreen and offscreen, just because of them? We're not being selfish but rather knowing how to satisfy ourselves as well. :) lol
Regardless, I can't wait to see more of Mteam this year, next, year, and forever. <3
I would just love to see both Mteam in a Romance/Comedy/Drama/ & etc. if Nok Chatchai pairs them both up again.
P'Nok ja, please no action lakorn for these two this time. Please let them have the whole screen time to themselves! Heheh ;) Save action for next time..again. :D lol
I totally agree with u!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
okay, i get your point hahah I guess, MTeam have a back to back lakorn is good, as long as they're not too exposed like how Yadech used to be, then I'm all fine with that hahah However, I do hope this time, is not an action drama, because P'Nok Chatchai always produce an action drama, but when it comes to MTeam, they are good with this, so I'm okay with that then haha although I want them to be in more of a drama lakorn, comedy, or romantic, or even horror/romantic drama some day. They will get that chance, I'm sure hehe^^
Hahha I wasn't really making a point. It was just how I felt about it. lol :) But yeah, I understand as well.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Great News, I hope it's true. Mark will have another lakorn. Check out the link below
http://sugar-daily.com/entertainment-titbits-gossip/
Exciting..I hope for another MTEAM lakorn this year besides NM2! Like what roselovesice already said, if other pra&rsquo;nangs get back to back lakorns why can&rsquo;t MTEAM? I don&rsquo;t really like to bring up old stuff but I still feel like MTEAM deserves another romance lakorn because PLR was a mess.

Im still patiently waiting for Saengkla and Praepailins love scenes to come up in NM2..Friday sure is coming by slooowly..Im ready for the tear jerker scenes! :cry:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I notice that in the next ep Praepailin is already jealous (That's what i think) I mean really. She didn't seem to like him at all in ep 1-2 and a little 3. Hahahaha but i think after him catching her and there eyes meeting made her realized she can get jealous 55555 as for mark i don't mind cause i think he already liked Prae from the begging heheheh and yeah. If he didn't like her from the beginning he wouldn't ask for gubgib to give him her phone number so fast and wouldn't sneak up on her.
I notice there not using Mark's real iPhone cause he got a White iPhone not black and Mint i am pretty sure they are using her real phone cause her phone is white and they just maybe ask her to take off the case hehehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL that clip of Mint and Mark @ Uniliver is pretty cute and interesting. Big Mint & Little Mint are so cute!!! I laugh through out because there are so many hilarious moments!! Out of no where Alex popped up randomly, then there were times when he looked completely lost. Lol; just looking around Lol. HAHAHA!!

Thanks to the fan who ever focused so much on Mark; it met my pleasuring expectations. LOL! Looks like Mint and Mark had interactions and made faces at each other at times too. Lol

I noticed Top was teasing Mark too; like he knew Mark is crushing Mint...LOL

------------------------------------------------

As for Mark's new lakorn; I pray it's not with Nok Chatchai! He isn't a bad producer but his lakron just has to go; just has to go for me. Lol! I hope Mark takes a break from him and gets a different director and producer! Mark needs a break from these so called "action" lakorn! I want to see him more in romantic/revenge genre!!

I cannot wait to find out who his lucky nang'ek could be!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So many to catch up but i got to say i really enjoy seeing MTeam together...even tho it a action lakorn LOL This really make me love them even MORE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: