[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Which program did you use !?

Just go to your iPhone app store (If you have a iPhone which i am sure you do have one) then search in "elf yourself" and it should be the first one and there, you can choose or take pictures from your fb, twitter or some where ka.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just realized that Namcha and Mark's song is the same - lol. But I honestly don't think Mark's version is catchy at all.
Wow! It is? They seem like completely different songs. And thanks for the photo YaMaMiKi. Interesting...shouldn't chalida have her hand on James' shoulder not the other James? But they do look cute!
And another Lakorn with p'nok? I've got to say that I want mteam to star in a Lakorn with a completely different company. P'noks company is good, I just want them to experience and explore more with many other directors and producers. Since NM2 is finished, I wonder if mint will consider another Lakorn? She normally films two at a time if possible.
I honestly don't know what direction mteams relationship is going in NM2. It's kinda confusing and everything is happening so quickly!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
((OMG so umma be posting lots heheh)

Well i was going through Mark's IG and i looked at what he commented and I was like OMFG CUTE.
In the photo above he comment: หากความรักเกิดในความฝัน.. @mint_chalida

and as i was trying to translate it the results came out (If i was in a dream) hehehehe...He does want it to happen hahaha...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yeah she films 2 lakorn in 1 year cause when they were still shooting NM2 she was already learning the script for khun chai rannapee ka and remember back in 2011, she had 2 drama tawan deard and rak patiharn so she had to learn the scripts to rak patiharn and tawan deard within 1 year ka.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
((OMG so umma be posting lots heheh)

Well i was going through Mark's IG and i looked at what he commented and I was like OMFG CUTE.
In the photo above he comment: หากความรักเกิดในความฝัน.. @mint_chalida

and as i was trying to translate it the results came out (If i was in a dream) hehehehe...He does want it to happen hahaha...
It's lyrics from a song ja ;p
"If love happens in a dream" :)

Thanks for the info about the app

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Val I'm wondering what other lakorn Chalida is going to accept besides the rumor of her being in the one with Kimmy&Taew !! I'm excited to see who her next pra'ek will be and as for p'mak, mai yaak roo 555 sighs !

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to watch Chalida's performance is Suparoot cast. They look super cute! The other James is cute too. Haha. I wanna see him with Minttty.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Val I'm wondering what other lakorn Chalida is going to accept besides the rumor of her being in the one with Kimmy&Taew !! I'm excited to see who her next pra'ek will be and as for p'mak, mai yaak roo 555 sighs !
I am always but to be honest I don't want to see her in that lakorn with Kim and Taew. I don't like the storyline. I want to know her next two projects for 2013 already. Spill the beans! Lol.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Mark commented on his own photo: I got it lol @Ployy

Mint commented on her photo: The first day I met my mental health I was astonished to see this.

Mint comment: Count down for more days above the clouds 2

(Her and Mark seem happy hehehe)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OT but apparently instagram can sell our pics to make advertisements, so any of you guys switching to another photo app?
@fantastic I don't remember who posted it, I think it was mmgjp314, but mteam were offered two lakorns next year, which are not yet confirmed

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg offered to be in a lakorn together next they should take it they been like best friends and close since 2010. EEEKKKK, they both should take it. At least confirm but i will wait if i waited 1 year for someone to confirm nuer mek and to air i can wait a year for Mteam to confirm another lakorn together.

For realz When mint accepted the role of Prae she didn't even know she was paired with Mark.

(I hope they confirm the lakorn that were given to them (Praying 24/7)

and if they confirm my heart will stop and hoping its not under chatchai's producing cause we need more romance and less action na ka P'Chauchai.