[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like p'Off's character in here, and the way he and Sangkla have to work together lol
Makes me want to go back and watch the first NM and see how that one played out.
Top is not bad. I'm kind of just watching Mteam's parts though ^^'

this is the other one she did - i think i shared this one already but i'll post it again since it's too cute:
Previously I thought Mteam was better off-screen than onscreen. I think because watching the fan mv above, the scene they did at 3:00-3:03, it's like unnatural because it's too...natural. Like catching them going out and about on their own. lol know what I mean? Those 3 seconds are just :yes:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

^^ you know, talking about this picture that Mark posted on his IG, I really love this fan's comment. They actually noticed Mark's expression, whenever he's with Chalida :)

kokolii พี่หมากรักพี่มิ้นต์ใช่เปล่า เวลาพี่หมากอยู่กับพี่มิ้นต์ดูพี่หมากมีความสุขมากๆๆๆจากแววตา
P'Mark loves P'Mint, right? Whenever P'Mark is with P'Mint, it looks like P'Mark is very, very, very happy from your eyes.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

^^ you know, talking about this picture that Mark posted on his IG, I really love this fan's comment. They actually noticed Mark's expression, whenever he's with Chalida :)

kokolii พี่หมากรักพี่มิ้นต์ใช่เปล่า เวลาพี่หมากอยู่กับพี่มิ้นต์ดูพี่หมากมีความสุขมากๆๆๆจากแววตา
P'Mark loves P'Mint, right? Whenever P'Mark is with P'Mint, it looks like P'Mark is very, very, very happy from your eyes.
Very obvious! I did not see mark particularly post a pic on IG to grateful to the staff after magazine shoot, right?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Damn it! I wanted mteam to sit next together at least in one of the shows. I just noticed that after this weekend, there won't be any more shows of them
:( except for star chat

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW MTeam is just so cute together...fantastic_27 i love ur signature very much it very pretty & cute...sorry offtopic hehehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pics ! Nong looks gorgeous ! Sooo spacey looking with the silver ! Chaup maaaak :D yahooooo can't wait for ep.4

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
No wonder why its the modeling shoot already b/c sunkissedara had subbed ep3 when they were eating dinner, jan asked her to be the model for the the diamonds, that's why? hehehehe but still to fast ka.