[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, wow, they do look alike mak, the only way i could tell was Mint's long lashes and her hair. Haha. They are soo cute. So Mark's missing dog is called Yorkie, or is it a yorki I'm not an expert at dog's, but would really love to know for a ff I'm going to write. Please help me out. Haha, I thought today was friday already. LOL

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
That's right hahahhah Nuer Koo/Soulmates <3 Time will tell lol time will tell haha I even say to myself all the time too, that MTeam really look so much alike. If they're not siblings from the same blood, then they must be "Soulmates" hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Haha, wow, they do look alike mak, the only way i could tell was Mint's long lashes and her hair. Haha. They are soo cute. So Mark's missing dog is called Yorkie, or is it a yorki I'm not an expert at dog's, but would really love to know for a ff I'm going to write. Please help me out. Haha, I thought today was friday already. LOL
In Thai language, his lost dog name is Ngaesai. For me, it's already Friday hahah 20 more minutes, then it will be 12AM :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
In Thai language, his lost dog name is Ngaesai. For me, it's already Friday hahah 20 more minutes, then it will be 12AM :)
Another 5 more hours till NM2 airs and it'll be past midnight for me too

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, thanks a lot na, I really appreciate your help. Right now it's thursday in wisconsin which means, I have to wait till later to be able to watch the 4th episode.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So it's Ngaesai and Hector?
Ngaesai is his missing dog and he is a Yorkie which is a type of dog ja.

M&M are def nuer koo jing jing. Absolutely adorble. By the time I close and open my eyes, the episodes would already be on YouTube 555 totes going to wake up in the morns to watch it !!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting for it to air!!!!
about 15 or so mins left till it airs!!!

wooohoooo!!!!!

love that pic. its so na ruk! their smiles are so big and in-sync

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
man lucky if i haven't join the secret santa game at skool i wouldn't have to go today DARN well i guess i will watch it during 4th period and Engkish since we will be watching movie hehehehe because i love M&M and i been dying to see this ep all week.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OT, but I'm reminiscing in the old 4HHKK days (yes, sobs :() but I have to say that bargie's tv star chat was seriously the best. It can even pass as my favorite videos on YouTube. Their so funny and legit in each question, they have to argue. I do have to say that mteam seemed awkward, and yadech were a bit too quiet, while aum/kim were...
I have to quote this, "his nickname is kajuo". Lol who names a cockroach kajuo? (boy) :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol I Haven seen bargire's, But mteam was my favorite cause Mark wwas like "Owww Mint why aren't you singing huh? If i don't hear you i will drop out and u sing ur self" heheheh so cute..as Yadech yes they were to shhhh...cause they aren't like Mteam like weren't really close and yeah hehehe and aim/kim that must be awkward heheh since he is like 10 times older then her. But Mint wasn't shy toward Pope at all, she acted like they known each other like in forever cause she wouldnt just go and tease him rite away hehehehe.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^ credit CutelyBearEntTV1:

i'm watching it now
- kram + thorung scenes make me sad...
Omg! Thank you so much puca! Lol I can't watch this anymore. Mark making a fool of himself. And I thought that it was saengkla who would have more feelings for mor, but it's the other way around. Pailin really looks like she has genuine feelings for the muat

puca

sarNie Juvenile
love saengla's face when's prae's walking the catwalk
lol and wow, when saming's taking over saengla's body - so hilarious that part!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol at mint splashing the water on mark once again, and man that scene where he wrapped her around his arms reminded me of PLR where he was wearing that white shirt showing his biceps :)