[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
By the haircut and style, also looking at the shape of his cheeks, and the way he sits, I confidently believe that is Mark. I guess, they make the pictures blurry because they want to help Mark trying to be on news too much hahah And trying to cover up his identity, you know... hahaha I guess, it's just not a right time for them to reveal anything yet right now, because the case was told that they, themselves, said they are both in single status, also they are both young, they have their careers to be cover up and have a long way for their time, and I guess, their mates understand so they're just helping.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Just go for it already :kiss3: :heart: :kiss:
credit Chalida club @pantip
:bhehe: Seriously! Just kiss her already! hahaha.....I felt like i wasGubgib in NM2 when i saw this picture!! hehehehe. i finally got a chance to watch Mint's subbed episodes on YT and It was so funny how Gubgib called Saengla her boyfriend! LOL.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Picture so cute...EEKKK....yeah mintwix so odd first he was at the hospital then he was back at the crime scene wtf hahaha. Nok chat chai is making me mad of how he made them die gosh.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The ending of today episode was so sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why did Art and his gf have to die in this lakorn??? It's too sad.

Heheh. Mark is going to feed Mint in tomorrow's episode. Is she in handcuff? that's why he have to feed her. Lol.
He probably put it on her because she won't listen to him.hahha.. Can't wait to see that scene.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The ending of today episode was so sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why did Art and his gf have to die in this lakorn??? It's too sad.

Heheh. Mark is going to feed Mint in tomorrow's episode. Is she in handcuff? that's why he have to feed her. Lol.
He probably put it on her because she won't listen to him.hahha.. Can't wait to see that scene.
reallyi didn't even think of that maybe i hope so, but Mark then told her something that made her teared up and ran away. Lolz, maybe not hahaha she aint it so fast hehehehehe Nuer Mek 2 ka, Poom rak mak mak, rak took M gub M hehehe

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
SIGH*

A slight change of topic. Many people believe/assume the guy in the red shirt is Mark. Dom, his homeboy lol, typed "Director and Pra aek" so it is most very likely Marky boy in the set of KCR. He's probably checking out his girl even though he should be studying for his exams.It's his job, right. 55555555555 He has nothing better to do in the middle of the night than stalk them? LOL.

The stunt director also uploaded 3-5 pics the same night. Which really makes me curious....are they deliberately teasing mteam fans or what?! It's like they want to tell us something but they aso have a need to hide something because the pictures are so blurry yet there's still something there for fans to speculate and scream about. It's just like how the makeup artist uploaded a picture of Mark when he visited Chalida the set of NM2 even though he wasn't scheduled for filming. The makeup artist posted Mark's pic but not mteam's pic that day.

http://sunkissedara....sick-lovebirds/

I know this isn't the first time Mark visits KCR set though even when not counting his guest star appearance scenes.

Mark between Mint and James....and it looks like Mint is harassing Mark's leg (??? Or is that a branch from the tree LOL)...555 How sly. Two birds with one stone, maybe? Fan-servicing MTEAM fans but also promoting KCR?

But why is the boy between Mint and James anyway/ 5555

I almost forgot to add. Another reason why I believe the guy in the red shirt must be Mark is because if you check finbangkok's IG, Mark liked at least three of these pictures and from what I know about his behaviors, he would not like a picture of Chalida with another guy unless he himself was also in the picture. :loool: 55555555555

I just remember the red-shirt, mint....555

about the pic "Mark between Mint and James...." I really think that as you said.....

and the first time I saw that pic, just from the guy's pose and the body language between the guy with chalida, they are status , I felt is maybe mark. just a man with his woman, or a woman with her man.....5555

yes, Mint is harassing Mark's leg,she so natural and habits.In fact, just like in the lakorn, chalida's actions, does not comply with logic of Praepailin's role.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know, I think I know why Sangkla said that to Praepailin, after he said he was worried about her. I guess it's because once he got to Praepailin's house, he actually saw the part where Jak was hugging her, which made him felt disappointed. However, he didn't know clearly that, during that part, Praepailin's head was hurting and she was about to fall, then Jak came and caught her, Sangkla actually thought and saw it happened the opposite, so he felt disappointed.

And about the bed scene, I think they actually did toned down that part, which was disappointing. However, I hope they won't tone down the raping scene of Doctor Praepailin na hahah They better not!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aweee so p'mak was really on set !! Sooo freakin cute >< awwwwww ! Awwwww heheeh that's all I can say ATM toooo freakin cuteeeeee !!! Love <3
It's totes p'mak look at the standing up pic, his te shirt is a v-neck whoooo

Wonder how he felt when he watched the sweet scenes live pwahahahahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
And about the bed scene, I think they actually did toned down that part, which was disappointing. However, I hope they won't tone down the raping scene of Doctor Praepailin na hahah They better not!
Wat there is a raping part between who? Prae and jan or pare and SaengKla (Though he won't do that hehehe) When Mint was helping his wound when she pinched him and when she was making him mad i thought he was gonna kiss her hahahaha i wish.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lolz Wow they did ask Namcha to make the 2nd version of the nuer mek 2 song. (Lolz If our lovely Mint sing's better, not that she is bad she is good, but like its kinda pitchy and scratchy lolz i still love her) Mint would sound good though hehehe. BUt i don't think our Mint will reach those high notes.

http://youtu.be/ji6MWSM8NUc

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
mteam fanvid by rose mimoza:

fanvid by Kung Rinranee

preview next episode (credit CiNNtv3) - looks like saengla knows now how to be friendly with praepaillin - seriously, in todays episode he should have shut up after "huang", he did so well: "praepaillin, i came because i'm worried"... why didn't keep quiet after that, maybe we could have had the bedscene if he just kept his mouth shut!!!!!
is there a video at the part where mint and marks forehead are touching and the part where he and her are singing or something like that and he wouldn't let go of her.