[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wat there is a raping part between who? Prae and jan or pare and SaengKla (Though he won't do that hehehe) When Mint was helping his wound when she pinched him and when she was making him mad i thought he was gonna kiss her hahahaha i wish.
Omg me too! I thought he was about to do something to her as a 'punishment' especially after prae splashed water on him. That raping scene better be in the lakorn or else

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh, and can someone pretty please tell me that ost of the title where it's introducing the characters. Love whoever replies!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Thanks fantastic! You can call me Val if u won't. I was just curious about the name of the song. And who sings it?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ The title song is Mek Mon Dum (Black Spell/Black Cloud Mantra) by Kongdej Jaturanrasamee.
He is a movie director, song composer, script writer, and a Lead Singer from See Thao Ter Band.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
cr: Mint Chalida Facebook & Mint Chalida IG
Remind Me Of P'Anne And Her Fail

Sweet ^_^

Ngaww Poor Mint

Screammm

Sorry If Already Posted

These Two Are Glam

She's So Pretty... No Wonder Why SaengGla Fell For Her

My Poop If Already Posted

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Just finished ep 4 on youtube..now i know what you girls meant when you were talking about the scene when Saming took over SaengKla's body. LOL!!! The dancing was hilarious! Gosh, i was soo irritated when the bad guy crushed the little black pouch Saming gave to Prae. Poor Kram and gf. :cry:

I have a feeling that I am going to be a little irritated by continuing to watch NM2 because the bad guys seem to be over powering everyone. haha. I am really HOPING that SaengKla catches on with the whole black magic soon!! and I want more love scenes or at least more screen time of MTEAM together!. Anxiously waiting for that scene of Prae making a move on SaengKla! :ghehe:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mteam's scene in ep. 4
when he climbed into her house
was to die for lololol Kind of choppy but I can't get enough of Sangkla's presumptuous and blunt interest in Prae. She's warmed up to him too heh.

Kram and Tong are so cute. Why did they have to...
T-T

And Sangkla getting possessed was just priceless.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Mteam's scene in ep. 4
when he climbed into her house
was to die for lololol Kind of choppy but I can't get enough of Sangkla's presumptuous and blunt interest in Prae. She's warmed up to him too heh.
How could I forget to mention that part!!! I loved that part..hehe. Makes me giggle like a crazy fan girl. lol. I think Prae is definitely warming up to SaengKla especially when she saw SaengKla hugging Namsai. It looked like Prae was a tad hurt. :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm watching Wic 3 and they asked about MTEAM's relationship. As usual, Mark has to let the lady answer. Well, always as per usual for Chalida at least. LOL. They were blushing hard. P'Nok Sinjai teased "just continue to watch." 555 Like we all know it's just a matter of time before it becomes public and official.

As for Kan, I know at first many might have thought the guy in red shirt was him, but eventually we all know Mark is about a foot taller than him. All of the pictures and words/clues gave Mark away. In addition to Jimieyoushie's keen observation.

Besides, Kan has no reason to interrupt the atmosphere between James and Mint. Mark on the other hand... :coverlaf:

I just remember the red-shirt, mint....555

about the pic "Mark between Mint and James...." I really think that as you said.....

and the first time I saw that pic, just from the guy's pose and the body language between the guy with chalida, they are status , I felt is maybe mark. just a man with his woman, or a woman with her man.....5555

yes, Mint is harassing Mark's leg,she so natural and habits.In fact, just like in the lakorn, chalida's actions, does not comply with logic of Praepailin's role.
I did notice Mark was very focused on watching James and Mint play the scenes. In addition to P'Nok, the director, and other staffs, Mark just seems really intent observing them. It's not his job, but I guess he makes it his personal business. 5555 Like you said, his body language and his posture and so on. Dom was not as interested and was even checking out his phone.

Oh, and I ranted yesterday. But I should say I do very much enjoy what scant scenes Sangkla and Praepailing have together. Like Val said, their personalities and relationship here is very different from other lakorn pranangs. It's a very good kind of different. I really like both of their characters a lot. Much more than I had expected. I just wish there were more scenes for them together... and alone. LOL. I want MOAR.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Mintwix- I do feel that SaengKla and Prae gives us viewers a whole different feel that we haven't seen from pra'nangs before. I love how SaengKla is goofy in NM2 and Prae is the serious. I have my moments where i feel a little frustrated because we get so little romantic scenes but at the same time i'm just glad that I get to see MTEAM on screen. I just love love love SaengKla and Prae's bickering moments! I feel as if im watching the real Chalida and Mark arguing. hehe.... Counting down my hours to watch next episode today! =D

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
I finished watching Wic3 and it kept freezing on me. Sucks. I cannot wait for someone to upload it so I can rewatch it again. So many great songs and little dancing shows going on. Mark is cute, Mint seems so quiet on the show lol barely talk.

---

I checked Mint's IG and she deleted all those sweet pictures of her and Mark she recently posted. Kind of sad but why would she do that anyone knows? I was reading some comments and this Yuijeen dude was saying "you have too much free time, you've been uploading so manyyyyyyyyyy pictures"...maybe Mint thought hard about it and didn't want to deal with people's negativity so she deleted her pictures with Mark. Poor Mark! So many immature people don't seem to favor or support your liking with Mint Chalida.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
crying, im watching power 3 concert from 4HHKK days and i loved their cover hai ruk dern tarng ma jer garn.
everytime i listen to that song it reminds me of the days of the 'young love' mteam and how much they've been through to get here