[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
there were sad moments last nite :cry: for both Dr. Prae and Mout. Sangklah.
Chalida does well with crying scenes, some newbies aren't able to do the tears yet, just the noise and face.
when he went back home after seeing......together and he said why am i so 'down' i don't love her and he couldn't resist looking at the magazine with her on the cover.

this episode had a lot of screen time for them, compared to the other ep's, which was good.

the scene of them on the roof top :woot2:and the little bit before that, loved it when he asked do you want to know who my girlfriend is?!!!! :woot:
i love their characters in here. i think its a good mix when they are together. she started to soften up to a little, letting out a few small smiles.
Praepalin is strong, independent, smart and gorgeous as hell!!!!
i really like this change of character for Mark, he so over exaggerates his pain and reactions when he is around her and only her. its so cute!

my cheeks are so sore and in one position. i can't stop smiling, screaming and spazzing....wic 3 and ep5!!!! he leaned into her so many times, when the lyrics sang kiss :kiss: he went closer to her.... :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: ...officially love PK as a host! he knows how to ask all the right questions and mention all the right moments for us fans to go crazy!!!!!....loved it when he asked if they had stomach aches because they couldn't stand still, kept turning their bodies, but they said it was because they were 'shy' :bhehe: :pervie: and when he asked Mark we are pee nong, how come you never look at me the way you look at Mint?!.....ggggggrrrrriiiiieeeeddddddd

and today 'tee tai krua' and ep 6!!!!!! AIYAH!!! i'm gonna need to get my cheeks massaged!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
LOlz yes Hippo i almost forgot about the girlfriend part. Hahahaha he was sneaking on her and she tried to punch him but he already grabbed her fist. I loved it when she said.

Prae: Gubgib your girlfriend

Saengkla: *Lets out a laugh* I might be her boyfriend but shes not my girlfriend. You wanna know who my girlfriend is?

And Prae turned back to the laptop 555555 :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

They both make me blush and scream at the top of my lungs to death 5555 i love my mteam. MMFever.
I am suprise that the drama is moving a bit fast to his jealousy already rite????.
Love it now how Mark is jealous of Mint, In PLR he was never jealous they both weren't until NM2..... :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

PLR was a fail but i am glad i watched it cause i wouldn't know of my mteam till this day. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
PLR wasent that bad though blame the writer of that book. But she/he did a great job making a series..I think the best was Wayupak montra because of all the married couple but tbh i loved daung jai akkanee.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Mark's IG

Grosss he would touch it to hehehee well u know our Mark he always wants to try something new and he is fun and crazy eeekkkk. love him.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So many things to say!
Well, first of all i remember at that ssbt clip when they had komsorn give prae a ring as a bday present. And then mark was like "I'm just starting to like her." wtf? Then wha-what's going on with this jealousy. If ep 4 is this much than when that scene comes up, I'd say that mark has full commitment to mint then. What I'm trying to say is that their love is going so fast! Kinda wished it will slow down so I can see more cute lovey dovey scenes before they do realize its love.
Omg! When mark said do you want to know who my girlfriend is?? Hell yeah, I wanna know! It seems like in almost every scene they have, mark gets injured and over exaggerates it. Hehe
I also noticed that Pailin likes to question a lot! Komsorn: I came here for you. Pailin: you came here for me? Another one, Saengkla: I'm worried. Pailin: you're worried for me?
I thought it was funny of the transition from mteams arguement to seeing Saming doing some voodoo ritual. Haha
Tohrung and kram!!! :( and that freakin BGM made it even more depressing!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I fangirl sooooo much when he asked her that too ahahahahaha it's P'Maks real self who is asking her that question 555 P'Mak looked sooo entertained ! Oiii I wished I had more time to watch ep.4 and 5 thoroughly :/ tho !

Eeeeekkkss he ate from the same fish burger too !! Greeeeiiiddsdds !

There were def many spazz worthy moments from Wic3. Totes in love with p'maks voice ! Nongs voice improved big time !! She has a cute small voice when she sings :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, Val, about Wic 3, the part where Chalida was singing with Eye, you said it doesn't sound like her voice there. If you listen carefully, it sounded like they recorded it and they lipsynched, so I guess, that's why it doesn't really sound like her. But if you listen carefully, you will know that's really her voice, especially her pronunciations. When she was singing with Mark, she sang it live, so that's why it's more obvious it's her voice.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I watched wic 3 and was wondering if it was really Chalida's voice but I after listening over and over it is her voice! She has improved and she sounds beautiful!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, Val, about Wic 3, the part where Chalida was singing with Eye, you said it doesn't sound like her voice there. If you listen carefully, it sounded like they recorded it and they lipsynched, so I guess, that's why it doesn't really sound like her. But if you listen carefully, you will know that's really her voice, especially her pronunciations. When she was singing with Mark, she sang it live, so that's why it's more obvious it's her voice.
yeh, i knew she was lipsynching but it seriously didnt sound like her. but when she was with mark, i immediately knew it was her voice.
by any chance, does anyone know what song mteam was singing?
and does channel 3 power concert still run? will mteam be on it?

I haven't watch episode 5 yet. :( I want to though. ugh. so sad.
you should def continue watching it!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yeh, i knew she was lipsynching but it seriously didnt sound like her. but when she was with mark, i immediately knew it was her voice.
by any chance, does anyone know what song mteam was singing?
and does channel 3 power concert still run? will mteam be on it?

you should def continue watching it!!
They HAVE to go on power 3 concert hahah I almost forgot about that too lol hahah
The song Mark and Mint were singing is called Mai Roo Juk Chun Mai Roo Juk Tur (Don't Know Me, Don't Know You) by Bob Calories.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am currently watching the wic 3 now and the way i hear mint i am sure its her real voice. Hahaha she improved a lot non should of let her do the girl version of the love song in Nuer Mek 2. Mint voice gotten better way better.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
She really improved so much! :D Acting Skill, Singing Skill, Voice tone, and she even have grown to a mature and graceful young lady, but still the same off camera :) I'm so proud of our girl lol Eye can sing very well too :) I, so love Mark's voice! Mark and Chalida's voices compliment each others' very well :)

Anyways, can't wait to watch Tee Tai Krua :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I had typed down the thai lyrics for the love ost song

Gert Mah Kae Ruk Gun

Verse 1:
Law Laaw Gaw Teung Way Lah
Law Laah Tur Gaw Taung Pai
Chan Gaw Kow Jai Tee Tur Lerk Dern
Feun Yim Dui Kwam Yin Dee
Tung Tee Jeb Puad Lurah Gurn
Dai Tae Yeun Maung Tur Dern
Pai Gub Kao
Rak, Mae Rak Yin Nai, Gaw Rak, Dai Plang Hua Jai
Soot Tai Taung Yaum Ploy Tur
Pai Gub Kao

Verse 2:
Jark Nee
Tur Gaw Kong Pai Dee
Gaw Kau Hai Tur Jong Sook Sa Bai
Tur Jong Dern Pai Taam Kwarm Fun
Kaung Tur Tee Tur Tung Jai
Mae Chun Taung Sia Jai
Tae Chun Ja Rub Wai Eng
Yahng Noy
Tur Gaw Tum Hai Chan Roo Wah
Koey Mee Kwarm Sook Plang Dai
Dai Pen Kon Tee Tur Koey Ruk
Gaw Tee Kae Nai
Chun Taung Yaum Kow Jai
Gert Mah Kae Plang Dai Ruk Gun
Soot Tai Mai Pen Yahng Fun
Chun Yaum Tum Jai

Verse 3:
Chee Wit Tee Roy Koey Mee
Kwon Wai Bon Dai Bahng Bahng
Mai Roo Wah Mun Ja Kard Mur Rai
Mur Tur Jur Taang Tee Dee
Tur Yahk Chee Wit Ma
Mai Pid Arai
Mur Tur Taung Lerk Kow
Rak, Mae Rak Yin Nai, Gaw Rak, Dai Plang Hua Jai
Soot Tai Taung Yaum Ben Kon
Tee Puad Rao

Verse 4:
Jark Nee
Tur Gaw Kong Pai Dee
Gaw Kau Hai Tur Jong Sook Sa Bai
Tur Jong Dern Pai Taam Kwarm Fun
Kaung Tur Tee Tur Tung Jai
Mae Chun Taung Sia Jai
Tae Chun Ja Rub Wai Eng
Yahng Noy
Tur Gaw Tum Hai Chan Roo Wah
Koey Mee Kwarm Sook Plang Dai
Dai Pen Kon Tee Tur Koey Ruk
Gaw Tee Kae Nai
Chun Taung Yaum Kow Jai
Soot Tai Mai Pen Yahng Fun
Chun Yaum Tum Jai
Soot Tai Chee Wit Kaung Chun
Gaw Mai Mee Krai

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I also wanna add how I love Chalidas stage performances ! She's always cute and enjoyable on stage when I watch her ! Our girl loves to dance Heehe ! I notice she's the most shy when she performes with her P tho ;p