[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh snaps oh snaps oh snaps !!! Watching Teetaikrua ATM and when pupae's name popped up, p'mak had his hands crossed on his chest ouiiiiiii

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I finished watching tee tai krua and I don't think it's enough for me to fully understand mint yet. I'll probably regret saying this but I miss mint. The old one who was playful, lively, cheekier, the one that supposedly boy said is 'the most naughtiest'. And from how mark described her in TTK, she seem changed. I want one of those bts like from 4HHKK because it showed her character, but through these short interviews, I can't really prove that she is how I think she is (yeh, how I described was really...bad). She also looks quiet, something that she's known not to be. When I was watching it, eye kinda remembered me of mint from back then. Like a resemblance.
Anyways, but thinking about it, A LOT of other Thai actresses seem serious and more focused. Hmm...kinda wish it wasn't this way :(
But then again, I DON'T KNOW if mint is really like this, just what I've observed and seen

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I finished watching tee tai krua and I don't think it's enough for me to fully understand mint yet. I'll probably regret saying this but I miss mint. The old one who was playful, lively, cheekier, the one that supposedly boy said is 'the most naughtiest'. And from how mark described her in TTK, she seem changed. I want one of those bts like from 4HHKK because it showed her character, but through these short interviews, I can't really prove that she is how I think she is (yeh, how I described was really...bad). She also looks quiet, something that she's known not to be. When I was watching it, eye kinda remembered me of mint from back then. Like a resemblance.
Anyways, but thinking about it, A LOT of other Thai actresses seem serious and more focused. Hmm...kinda wish it wasn't this way :(
But then again, I DON'T KNOW if mint is really like this, just what I've observed and seen
Those who followed Nong closely notices it :/ I believe after 4HJHKK and TD changed her a lot. She's more reserved now. Not as bubbly as before ! I do miss the spunky nong we saw back then. heehhe but you can def still find that girl during her performances ;p

This girl is in love heheheheh keeping it safe ;p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Just want to tell you that, on-screen and off-screen is different. The elders wanted Mint to become and practice herself becoming more mature, graceful, and like that, so that's why she's like that. But I do also miss her :( I guess, she's just practicing herself to be more like a grown up. And you did hear Mark said she's practicing herself as a still person, which I have to say, she remind me of Mark back then hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Those who followed Nong closely notices it :/ I believe after 4HJHKK and TD changed her a lot. She's more reserved now. Not as bubbly as before ! I do miss the spunky nong we saw back then. heehhe but you can def still find that girl during her performances ;p

This girl is in love heheheheh keeping it safe ;p
yes, in love hahah :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just want to tell you that, on-screen and off-screen is different. The elders wanted Mint to become and practice herself becoming more mature, graceful, and like that, so that's why she's like that. But I do also miss her :( I guess, she's just practicing herself to be more like a grown up. And you did hear Mark said she's practicing herself as a still person, which I have to say, she remind me of Mark back then hahah
They're switching personalities haahahaha !!!! They both rubbed off of each other :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
They're switching personalities haahahaha !!!! They both rubbed off of each other :p
hahahah Talking about rubbing off each other. I still remembered, when Mark was sick, then a a week later, Mark's sickness was gone, Chalida, then caught it after that hahahaha I also remember, the picture they eat rice from the same plate, using their hands. And now even in a lakorn, Mark ate the fish burger that he actually fed Chalida hahah

Anyways, P'Noom mentioned that both of them have news with other people, Pupa and Vill but uh...news hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Val

I watched over the part where Mark described Mint, and when they asked Eye, if she's prim and proper, she said not really. Then Mark was like, "Mint's acting, she's acting..." Then if you noticed, when he point, he actually pointed to both Chalida and Eye, and said that she's (Mint) actually the same as Eye, but Mint's trying to stay still." And then the host asked between Kim and Mint, who's more prim and proper..Mark jokingly said Mint's acting hahah Then he said, "she's actually like this, but when she say something, her words are strong." So that clearly means, she is prim and proper, but still spunky (we just don't see that now, but Mark knows hahaha). So it means, she's just trying to keep herself still and her being quiet, that's probably just on camera. On camera and off camera is different, you know hahah And also noticed when the host said Mint is prim and proper in the set, noticed how she looked and lipped asking Mark, "really?"

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@Val

I watched over the part where Mark described Mint, and when they asked Eye, if she's prim and proper, she said not really. Then Mark was like, "Mint's acting, she's acting..." Then if you noticed, when he point, he actually pointed to both Chalida and Eye, and said that she's (Mint) actually the same as Eye, but Mint's trying to stay still." And then the host asked between Kim and Mint, who's more prim and proper..Mark jokingly said Mint's acting hahah Then he said, "she's actually like this, but when she say something, her words are strong." So that clearly means, she is prim and proper, but still spunky (we just don't see that now, but Mark knows hahaha). So it means, she's just trying to keep herself still and her being quiet, that's probably just on camera. On camera and off camera is different, you know hahah
yeh, mark kept repeating that she's acting, but sometimes i wish she shows that 'spunk' on camera more. it kinda makes her fans misinterpret it as something else
in case anyone missed out
http://youtu.be/rIn_QC0rah4
http://youtu.be/eDxwU4izu5c
http://youtu.be/XewNA8_mXJc
http://youtu.be/VTcipF-f5GA
cr cutelybearenttv1 (i really like this channel)