[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yeh, mark kept repeating that she's acting, but sometimes i wish she shows that 'spunk' on camera more. it kinda makes her fans misinterpret it as something else
in case anyone missed out
cr cutelybearenttv1 (i really like this channel)
I guess, it's because she met someone's who's more talkative than her hahaha Eye hahaha If you noticed, when she talks with her friends, with Mark, and her pictures, and stuff on IG... she's still spunky and outgoing, bright, and not ambitious, but she's just not showing that side out on camera now. I guess, it's probably she's "trying" to be still, like what what Mark said hahah So I guess, she want us to get used to her "new" side, on camera, since she has to be this kind of person, in lakorns, often now.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
She has her moon in the fiery and volatile position of Aries. There is no way she is timid (reserved/proper) regardless of other numerological and astrological positions. I haven't watched the show yet but I am not surprised why they said her words are "harsh" and brutal. Precisely lunar arien characteristic... I don't like the front. It's not natural and doesn't become her.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
She has her moon in the fiery and volatile position of Aries. There is no way she is timid (reserved/proper) regardless of other numerological and astrological positions. I haven't watched the show yet but I am not surprised why they said her words are "harsh" and brutal. Precisely lunar arien characteristic... I don't like the front. It's not natural and doesn't become her.
Even though I didn't get half of what you said, I think you should be an astrology person thingy for a career path, or lawyer or writer

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
YES! This is what I'm trying to say and trying to mean! hahaha Actually, it's not "they", but it's only "Mark" hahah Because the rest actually didn't say anything, and I hear Eye also said she's really reserved. But Mark was the only one who disagreed and denied hahaha Well, we know Mark is the only one who knows her better than the people there hehe ^^ so yeah, I'm not surprised and I agree with what he said haha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Quick question (sorry I have so many questions lately) but are fitting photos always as much as 4 huajai or as little as neur mek 2? Was it because 4 huajai was a special project? Or did they just didn't release a lot of fitting photos for NM2 (actually, same goes for KCR)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think everyone's gonna like today's episode. GRIEEEDDDDDDDDD makkk!!!! :woot2: :woot: :dance1:

Praepailin is a sadist! 5555555

Even though I didn't get half of what you said, I think you should be an astrology person thingy for a career path, or lawyer or writer
Right now, my biggest mteam occupation is that of translator/subber. LOL.

YES! This is what I'm trying to say and trying to mean! hahaha Actually, it's not "they", but it's only "Mark" hahah Because the rest actually didn't say anything, and I hear Eye also said she's really reserved. But Mark was the only one who disagreed and denied hahaha Well, we know Mark is the only one who knows her better than the people there hehe ^^ so yeah, I'm not surprised and I agree with what he said haha
Of course he would know his girl. ;) The moon sign must be known by those most intimate to the individual.

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :weee: :weee: :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :clap2: :clap2:
that's all i can say right now!!!!
don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it!
its a special moment and you should all see it with your own eyes!
i can't stop screamming!!!!!
IT IS THAT GOOD! LOL

will be back to spazzzz....just had to get that out!

hippo

sarNie Adult
i just screamed again....
omg sangklah!!!!...the words!!!....so meaningful!
and Dr. Pearpalin! that smile! i so agree with sangklah!!! so darn cute!!!!
:yahoo: the 2 year wait has been forgotten just because of a few good moments...eheheheheh :clap: FINALLY!!!.....wellll there could be more but that was enough to make me spazzz....LOL. more of those moments is good with me :wub: "ow eek! ow eek! ow eek!"

Mteam are putting wrinkles on my face!!!!

waiting for someone to put those moments on Youtube!!

best episode to date hands down! :rofl:

can't believe we gotta wait till friday for more!
oh wait there is star chat!

how you doing over there MINT?????....your heart rate gone up like mine???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i just saw on Chalida's ig that she's watching it with the make up artist and Ronapee crew. =)))))

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ you're making me all excited
haven't finished watching the episode yet since i have to rely on youtube here
when winyoo disguised as saengla, mark was looking hot there - his acting and all makes me want to see him as a bad guy once

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Watching ep.6 part 2, Sangkla wiped Praepailin so gentle :) I'm love this episode hahaha can't wait to see the next part, so it's a kissing part hahahahaha woo hoo!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
how you doing over there MINT?????....your heart rate gone up like mine???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
I blushed and screamed against my pillows. 555555555 :rofl: I need to watch it again but I feel like Chalida couldn't suppress her smiles during that ahem scene.

I also totally agree these few moments made me forget about the two years wait. 55555 Miraculous or what? How could one scene mean so much to us. LMAO. Logically speaking, we deserve much greater compensations but emotions are carrying us away so it just feels right to say it was all worth it. 5555555555 I guess this is one definition of true love :heart:.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see it! As for mint changing..its needed for her job...they ask her to be more mature..there many shade in attitude n emotion....those who r close to me will c more of me cuz dont get easily offended.I think mint is spunky but she also grown up now esp. With the experience she been through...also her work place is asking that of her so its her job....

hippo

sarNie Adult
I blushed and screamed against my pillows. 555555555 :rofl: I need to watch it again but I feel like Chalida couldn't suppress her smiles during that ahem scene.

I also totally agree these few moments made me forget about the two years wait. 55555 Miraculous or what? How could one scene mean so much to us. LMAO. Logically speaking, we deserve much greater compensations but emotions are carrying us away so it just feels right to say it was all worth it. 5555555555 I guess this is one definition of true love :heart:.
AGREE! you took the words right outta my mouth!
we do deserve much more, but right now its just right! eheheheh
definitely true love.

come on MINT! if you were Chalida would you be able to suppress your smiiles???...ehehehehe....LOL. i still can't now...hahahahahah
just re watched that scene, Mark was so cute! when he said "... :bhehe: ...." after he ".. :pervie: ..." and he repeated it like a kid, it was so cute!

i'm really liking Top in here to, but i'm sorry. Sangklah all the way!!!!! :rockon:
i was actually touched with Mark's scene with his "dad"...it was a good moment. :cry:
i'm not liking Eye (not her the character) he doesn't like you! can't you see it! let go off him! he belongs to Dr. Pear!!...LOL....
oh and I don't think Napa ......i think its a plan of hers to catch the bad guys, i think she will secretly be helping sangklah and Dr Pearpalin. oh and Saming!
i liked it how Dr Pear said to him it was his job to look after her safety and she would hold him personally responsible if anything happened to her and then he promised he wouldn't let anything happen to her....her shy smile was so cute!

overall, this episode was just :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :woot2: :woot: hopefully what's left to come will be just as good....i have a feeling it will be. gosh i'm so excited!

OH MY GOD! next week! i can't wait! ....'root fai chon gun!' LOL.
jealousy all around, its gonna be so good, we're gonna get to see more emotions from them.

i don't think i will be able to sleep for a while. my adrenaline is way to high. its a bit crazy if you fall asleep smiling don't ya'll think??

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT! PREPARE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO SCREAM INTO AND DON'T WATCH IT IN PUBLIC IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK YOUR CRAZY :rofl: :rofl:

now for star chat.......

puca

sarNie Juvenile
cuts from today's episode <3 <3 <3 <3
(credit khun pupae)
^ is it just me or dr. prae is blushing really bad after saengla kissed her, when she pushed him back and walked away her cheeks were red
and mark's voice was unnecessary high in that scene lmao

(credit joongnarak1)

^ love how prae's accepting the finger-to-cheek kiss without complaining <3
saengla leaves in style haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg Ep6 made my day EEEKKK i loved it when he was like *Kiss-Kiss* n she got all up on him and she tazrd him Houy. I loved it when he fake faint n grabbed her hand and was on top of her and start to kiss EEEKKK i love it. love these character they play like them ythe most of all the othrs they played. When Nok disgused as SaengKla, Mark looked so cute with his hair like that n then Bamm saengKlas hair is all over the place 55555 But he was still mark no matter wat Mark is cute. I think i will 5 DAY with no new eps Urg but cant wait ffor ep 6 thats when all the jealousy gets involved with both saengkla n orae. This is gonna be the first drama that they r jealous of eachother EEEKKK. It was funny when saengkla was touching the tazer 55555.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad I woke up early to watch it ! My sugar high !!!! I woke up immediately when I saw caps on IG ! Ahhhhhh ! They helllla tricked us heeheh thought Prae was only going to seduce him 555 we get SaengKla kissing her three times !! SaengKla is a pervert bahaahah i love how after the kisses, MAK was so overjoyed he let it out on the taser ! "hes like yheaaaa baby ! its bout time i get to kiss her" Yahooooo hahaah I didn't even notice the lip stick smear on his cheek till my sister pointed that out. Haahah my sister went baaaaaa too when I showed her the new scenes ! Soo much I have to say!!! Be back to spazz with you girls later na ka !

Oh yhea and that scene where he kissed his fingers and placed it on her cheek, wow !!! Even if it was a simple scene between the pra'nangs, it was so touching for me ! Ahhhhhh ! Means a lot duay ! <3

Gahhhh can't wait till next weeks episode maaakkk ! Jealousy will erupt from both sides Hahaahha !

Ouiiii and I love how Prae smiled too ! She's softening up
Awwwww !!

I'm every where ahahahha Okays catch you girls later tonight ;p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
55555555!!!!!! I just can't believe Napa died. Damn. I liked her. Ahahaha the lip stick on his cheek i though it was a hit from Prae's hand hehehehe.