[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
do you notic this moments? I feel very funny, about really and performances.

1 when saengla (or I just can say mark, ok? 555) he suddenly pulled down her, chalida was not surprised and panic, you can see her laugh, and she is very happy. they are just like in slapstick, such as the game between the couple.they are so familiar this.

2 before saengla will kiss her, you can pay attention to chalida's status, she just quietly waiting....did you notice, in fact, the whole process, mark did not pressing chalida left's hand 55555. she really liked the process, like her man kiss her. look! mark's position when he will kiss, chalida even useless any escape.

3 Although chalida struggled in the performing, but to see her face, why I just see the smile? seems like all of mteam enjoy this intimate process, not just mark.5555

4 did you notic chalida's smile when she was leaving the lens? shy but the joy of a smile.I just sigh, how she like mark do this for her.

5 when she pushed him away, you can see, she laughs. this is just they are game, they flirting each other. chalida's ​​reaction, is pushing her boyfriend, not to pushing man who is a less familiar with her.

6 this moment, too obviously, this is chalida, not preaplin.this smile just belongs only to chalida.I so loved.so true and naive.

about mark, no need say anything, the boy never let us disappointed when he with his nong.5555
Five, just one he do five times....ohhhh! Producers! you need to give the boy more opportunities, let mark to show us he can how dedicated, how invested performances, how vivid when he do intimate scenes with his nong mint.

the whole process, only the feeling for me ,sangla just like such as it should be, so much confidently.he can not beat his own subconscious, so his status and behavior, just demonstrating that preaplin is his. or we can say, chalida is belongs to his.

another pro is , If I remember correctly, sangla said, he has never loved anyone. but why, he was so proficient, habits, skilled flirting with preaplin, 5555 when mteam do themself, they performance is the best!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
do you notic this moments? I feel very funny, about really and performances.

1 when saengla (or I just can say mark, ok? 555) he suddenly pulled down her, chalida was not surprised and panic, you can see her laugh, and she is very happy. they are just like in slapstick, such as the game between the couple.they are so familiar this.

2 before saengla will kiss her, you can pay attention to chalida's status, she just quietly waiting....did you notice, in fact, the whole process, mark did not pressing chalida left's hand 55555. she really liked the process, like her man kiss her. look! mark's position when he will kiss, chalida even useless any escape.

3 Although chalida struggled in the performing, but to see her face, why I just see the smile? seems like all of mteam enjoy this intimate process, not just mark.5555

4 did you notic chalida's smile when she was leaving the lens? shy but the joy of a smile.I just sigh, how she like mark do this for her.

5 when she pushed him away, you can see, she laughs. this is just they are game, they flirting each other. chalida's ​​reaction, is pushing her boyfriend, not to pushing man who is a less familiar with her.

6 this moment, too obviously, this is chalida, not preaplin.this smile just belongs only to chalida.I so loved.so true and naive.

about mark, no need say anything, the boy never let us disappointed when he with his nong.5555
Five, just one he do five times....ohhhh! Producers! you need to give the boy more opportunities, let mark to show us he can how dedicated, how invested performances, how vivid when he do intimate scenes with his nong mint.

the whole process, only the feeling for me ,sangla just like such as it should be, so much confidently.he can not beat his own subconscious, so his status and behavior, just demonstrating that preaplin is his. or we can say, chalida is belongs to his.

another pro is , If I remember correctly, sangla said, he has never loved anyone. but why, he was so proficient, habits, skilled flirting with preaplin, 5555 when mteam do themself, they performance is the best!
OMG i did notice that do, i notice that they werent really paying any attention to the character they were playing, this was real this was REAL
This was our REAL & TRULY MTEAM.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
Current news on Mark labeled as "casanova". lol I find the article hilarious and laughable but I love how Mark responds to the question positively. Smart answer giving that he respects all female costars including pitying those actresses who are dragged into the rumors with him because it is not true.

'หมาก'ขำฉายา'พระเอกเคมีอิสระ'

"หมาก" ยิ้มรับฉายา"พระเอกเคมีอิสระ"ที่แฟนคลับตั้งให้ มองบวกเป็นความหมายที่ดี เผยมีข่าวกับสาวๆ เยอะจนถูกมองเป็นคาสโนว่า แจงให้เกียรติสาวทุกคน

เรียกว่าขึ้นแท่นพระเอกที่ได้รับการจับคู่ให้เข้าขารู้ใจกับนางเอกหลายต่อหลายคน ที่ร่วมงานด้วย ทั้ง "มิ้นท์-ณัฐวรา วงศ์วาสนา", "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง", "ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์" และล่าสุด "คิม-คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน โวลเทมัส เทียมศิริ" จนมีแฟนคลับตั้งฉายาให้พระเอก "หมาก-ปริญ สุภาระตน์" ว่าเป็น "พระเอกเคมีอิสระ" ได้ยินแล้วคิดสองแง่สองง่าม เลยแอบไปถามเจ้าตัวว่ารู้สึกยังไงที่ถูกแฟนคลับตั้งฉายาแบบนี้ให้

"เห็นแล้วที่เขาตั้งฉายาให้ ก็น่ารักดีนะ (ยิ้ม) เรามองในมุมบวกว่าแฟนๆ เขาชื่นชอบเรากับนางเอกที่เราประกบคู่ด้วย สำหรับหมากว่ามันเป็นเรื่องที่ดี อย่าแอบคิดลึกกันสิ (หัวเราะ) จริงๆ ต้องขอบคุณแฟนๆ ด้วยซ้ำที่ตั้งฉายาน่ารักๆ แบบนี้ให้ ต้องบอกว่าหมากโชคดีด้วยที่ได้ร่วมงานกับทีมงานดีๆ รวมถึงนางเอกแต่ละคนก็สนิทสนมกันอยู่แล้ว ทำให้เราเข้าขากันง่าย ทำงานกันได้อย่างสบายใจ" พระเอกหนุ่มเผย

ถามถึงปีที่ผ่านมามีข่าวกับสาวๆ ไม่ซ้ำหน้า จนถูกมองว่าเป็นคาสโนว่าคนใหม่ หนุ่มหมากหัวเราะชอบใจ ก่อนจะปฏิเสธว่าเขาไม่ใช่คาสโนว่า และคงไม่ได้รับเกียรติขนาดนั้น

"พี่ๆ นักแสดงชายหลายคน ที่เคยได้รับฉายานี้ แต่ละคนเป็นหนุ่มสุดฮอตทั้งนั้น หมากเองคงไม่ได้รับเกียรติขนาดนั้น หมากเป็นผู้ชายนิสัยดีธรรมดา คนจะไม่เชื่อก็ตรงนี้ (หัวเราะ) ส่วนสาวๆ ที่มีข่าวด้วยทุกคน เป็นเพื่อนกันหมด หมากเองให้เกียรติทุกคน หมากเป็นผู้ชาย อาจโดนฉายาว่าเป็นคาสโนว่า หรืออะไรก็ตาม หมากไม่ได้เสียหายเท่ากับผู้หญิง เพราะฉะนั้นหมากยืนยันว่าผู้หญิงทุกคนที่ตกเป็นข่าวกับหมาก ไม่ได้มีอะไรในกอไผ่ ไม่ได้ดูใจกัน ทุกคนเป็นเพื่อนที่คุยกัน สนิทกันเท่านั้น ในเรื่องของการพัฒนาในอนาคต ไม่มีใครตอบได้ แต่ฐานะวันนี้คือโสด มีแต่เพื่อนจริงๆ" หมากกล่าวปิดท้าย

Cr.http://www.komchadluek.net

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Current news on Mark labeled as "casanova". lol I find the article hilarious and laughable but I love how Mark responds to the question positively. Smart answer giving that he respects all female costars including pitying those actresses who are dragged into the rumors with him because it is not true.

'หมาก'ขำฉายา'พระเอกเคมีอิสระ'

"หมาก" ยิ้มรับฉายา"พระเอกเคมีอิสระ"ที่แฟนคลับตั้งให้ มองบวกเป็นความหมายที่ดี เผยมีข่าวกับสาวๆ เยอะจนถูกมองเป็นคาสโนว่า แจงให้เกียรติสาวทุกคน

เรียกว่าขึ้นแท่นพระเอกที่ได้รับการจับคู่ให้เข้าขารู้ใจกับนางเอกหลายต่อหลายคน ที่ร่วมงานด้วย ทั้ง "มิ้นท์-ณัฐวรา วงศ์วาสนา", "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง", "ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์" และล่าสุด "คิม-คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน โวลเทมัส เทียมศิริ" จนมีแฟนคลับตั้งฉายาให้พระเอก "หมาก-ปริญ สุภาระตน์" ว่าเป็น "พระเอกเคมีอิสระ" ได้ยินแล้วคิดสองแง่สองง่าม เลยแอบไปถามเจ้าตัวว่ารู้สึกยังไงที่ถูกแฟนคลับตั้งฉายาแบบนี้ให้

"เห็นแล้วที่เขาตั้งฉายาให้ ก็น่ารักดีนะ (ยิ้ม) เรามองในมุมบวกว่าแฟนๆ เขาชื่นชอบเรากับนางเอกที่เราประกบคู่ด้วย สำหรับหมากว่ามันเป็นเรื่องที่ดี อย่าแอบคิดลึกกันสิ (หัวเราะ) จริงๆ ต้องขอบคุณแฟนๆ ด้วยซ้ำที่ตั้งฉายาน่ารักๆ แบบนี้ให้ ต้องบอกว่าหมากโชคดีด้วยที่ได้ร่วมงานกับทีมงานดีๆ รวมถึงนางเอกแต่ละคนก็สนิทสนมกันอยู่แล้ว ทำให้เราเข้าขากันง่าย ทำงานกันได้อย่างสบายใจ" พระเอกหนุ่มเผย

ถามถึงปีที่ผ่านมามีข่าวกับสาวๆ ไม่ซ้ำหน้า จนถูกมองว่าเป็นคาสโนว่าคนใหม่ หนุ่มหมากหัวเราะชอบใจ ก่อนจะปฏิเสธว่าเขาไม่ใช่คาสโนว่า และคงไม่ได้รับเกียรติขนาดนั้น

"พี่ๆ นักแสดงชายหลายคน ที่เคยได้รับฉายานี้ แต่ละคนเป็นหนุ่มสุดฮอตทั้งนั้น หมากเองคงไม่ได้รับเกียรติขนาดนั้น หมากเป็นผู้ชายนิสัยดีธรรมดา คนจะไม่เชื่อก็ตรงนี้ (หัวเราะ) ส่วนสาวๆ ที่มีข่าวด้วยทุกคน เป็นเพื่อนกันหมด หมากเองให้เกียรติทุกคน หมากเป็นผู้ชาย อาจโดนฉายาว่าเป็นคาสโนว่า หรืออะไรก็ตาม หมากไม่ได้เสียหายเท่ากับผู้หญิง เพราะฉะนั้นหมากยืนยันว่าผู้หญิงทุกคนที่ตกเป็นข่าวกับหมาก ไม่ได้มีอะไรในกอไผ่ ไม่ได้ดูใจกัน ทุกคนเป็นเพื่อนที่คุยกัน สนิทกันเท่านั้น ในเรื่องของการพัฒนาในอนาคต ไม่มีใครตอบได้ แต่ฐานะวันนี้คือโสด มีแต่เพื่อนจริงๆ" หมากกล่าวปิดท้าย

Cr.http://www.komchadluek.net
I really love his answers :) Anyways, I like that nickname, his fans gave him, "Pra Eak Chemi isara (Free Chemistry Lead Actor)" hahah

Anyways, for those who need a translate. I'm just going to write it as a summary, to keep it in short term.

The reporter said that Mark standing up as one pra'eak who's paired with so many actresses, such as "Mint Nutwara Wongwasana", "Mint Chalida Vijitwongtong", "Yaya Urassaya Sperbund", and recently with "Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri", and have good relationship with all them, that his fans brought a nickname, labeling him as "Pra'eak Chemi Isara (Free Chemistry Lead Actor)". And they ask him how he feels.

He said he feels good that his fans gave him this cute nickname (smile). Continue, he look from the fans' side, and it made him happy that his fans like and enjoy him with his female lead actresses. He look at it in a good way and told the reporter to not look at it deep (laughs). He thanks his fans for labeling him this cute nickname and added saying that it's a good opportunity for him because all of the nang'eaks that he paired with, are all very close to him, so it made his work comes out easy.

And then the reporter continue asking him about the nickname that he got labeled as, "New Casanova", because he has so much news with females.

He laugh in a positive feeling before answering, then he directly denied about the name. He said all of the senior male lead actors that got this name are all Hot Males, he doesn't yet gotten that much opportunity. Then added that he's just a regular guy who have a good personality, which people doesn't believe by this (laugh). In addition to having news with all the girls he have had with, he said all of them are just all of his friends. He respect everyone and he continue that he's a guy, he has nothing to worry about, but for the girls, they will lose their dignity. Then he straight up confirm that all the females that he have news with are all of his friends that he's close to, there are no meeting or flirting, or anything. Then he ended saying his status is single, he really only have friends.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hippo, you asked why we never gets news of Mark visiting Chalida in the set while we get tons about others. There is a reason for this and I know Jimieyoushie can explain it. We usually have explanations for everything. LMAO. /geek
But all I will say about MTEAM is.... REAL.
all like you and mmgjp314 said. If need more reason, of course, there will be more.Like we used to say about mintwa, pupaa , toey...... vill will not be the last.I can even say that, even if mteam disclose their relationship, once these resistance exists, it will still continue to have new and rumors are manufactured. like third hand, like they are break up.....

On this issue hippo mention, in fact, very obvious. Somebody must have control of the media. media always ignored everything about mteam, but zoom and publicity everthing mteam with others. rumors will be more. I only care about mteam's status.that also all of we can do.

i wonder where she is
in qingmai.
I think like last time, she just miss someone.....who did NM2 with her....
she just can use this way to express her emotions.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
I really love his answers :) Anyways, I like that nickname, his fans gave him, "Pra Eak Chemi isara (Free Chemistry Lead Actor)" hahah
LOL. I know I couldnt stop laughing at "Pra Eak Chemi isara". hahaha. Yes, he does have chemisty with many nang'eks but the label is hilarious as heck. lmao.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
all like you and mmgjp314 said. If need more reason, of course, there will be more.Like we used to say about mintwa, pupaa , toey...... vill will not be the last.I can even say that, even if mteam disclose their relationship, once these resistance exists, it will still continue to have new and rumors are manufactured. like third hand, like they are break up.....

On this issue hippo mention, in fact, very obvious. Somebody must have control of the media. media always ignored everything about mteam, but zoom and publicity everthing mteam with others. rumors will be more. I only care about mteam's status.that also all of we can do.

in qingmai.
I think like last time, she just miss someone.....who did NM2 with her....
she just can use this way to express her emotions.
That's right. the rumors and hot news, manufactures, and all of this, will still continue. I'm sure, both, after Pupa and Vill, there will still be involving more people into their news. Like what we said, it's not the end, as long as we don't get faze by all of the rumors that are going to come out. Which MTeam's intimate relationship will be hidden, covered, and ignored by many people. Even if they make an open relationship, it will still be like what you said ^^

^^ ahem* she miss "him" hahahaha

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
listening to that song is like listening to mteam being history already. sad lyrics. sad song.
perhaps they will return in the future for a romance lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Gahhh chan nuery maak !!! ><
Btw. Very interesting convos going on na :)
Finally watched episode 6

I am relieved that Saming finally took out that rock from Praes neck ! Yay it'll make it harder for Winyoo to control her ! Saming also put a protection spell around Praes house chai mai ka?
When SaengKla was wiping Praes hand, he never once moved his hand holding her hand anywhere haahha his hand was like a pillow for her hand ;p

After the jubjub scene, SaengKla walks in the room where Mor Prae is trying to reboot* or should i say find the evidence of the real killer, rubbing his lips ! Jeb ror ka !? 555 He must've joop Nong hard haahah ! Ahhhh still can't get over that scene *blushes !

I'm happy for Mak ahahha he's accomplished what he whined about during the PLR days 555+ totes still loling how he took out his happiness on the taser ahahha excitement overload !

Im attached to the scene where he kissed his fingers and placed it on Praes cheek. There's something endearing about that scene ! Ouiiiiii :) Love love how he teased her heeheh his smiles bpen jing
SaengKla even dared calling Mae kaung Prae khun Mae duay ka hahhJhHh !!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can never get over M&Ms Wic performance ! Comparing the Power 3 concert Hom performance, wow they've grown up so much. Nong the girl who didnt let P'Mak jub her cheek now lets him hug her from behind. Ahhhhh that's even more intimate heheeh ! Her smile is still sincere and shy as ever tho when it comes to p'mak 5555 can't help but blush for the two

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just noticed that mint has never been in a wedding dress. I hope her first 'Lakorn marriage' would be with mark but thats highly unlikely. I think KCR will have a marriage...? Or not?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hey guys! I made an instagram a few days ago called @markmintlove. It's just an account about mteam which I put in quotes on the pics. Hope you visit. Oh, and im also having this random obsession about James Ma now. I guess since NM2 is going to end soon :)(), I have to be ready for SJ!

hippo

sarNie Adult
By the way, the reason why Mark and Vill are in the news together is because Vill is friends with the Plengpanichs but particularly, P'Bom. Vill also knows Dom and Kan. When Matt was in the news with Mark, it was also because she was hanging out with Dom and Kan too. Mark is in the same gang but he's the only celebrity so the media links his name with the actresses who also hang out with them.

Hippo, you asked why we never gets news of Mark visiting Chalida in the set while we get tons about others. There is a reason for this and I know Jimieyoushie can explain it. We usually have explanations for everything. LMAO. /geek

But all I will say about MTEAM is.... REAL.
LMAO! yes you girls are Mteam geeks...ahahahah.
but its good. =)

i actually don't think so much about mark's news with other girls. there's just so many and its the same routine...."we're just friends, we've known each other for a while, she is na ruk, there could be development in the future, i don't know what's going to happen in the future and then, i'm still single, i want to focus on work, we are just friends....LOL... it's the media, the entertainment industry, wongkarn maya....P'Mieng's picture of the media exactly!

thinking back to the episode. i liked it when he showed jealousy...after the kiss, when they went back to her home office and he 'brachot' her and said that he just remembered that he saw 'parb bhart ta bhart jai' (an image that made him hurt, when he saw her and top talking) ahahahh....so cute...
can't wait for more jealousy!!!! and some action!!