Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Last Weeks Rating…Ep6 Reached Its First Double Digit In Bangkok
Nuer Mek 2 : 6.6 (9.3,6.1) Ep4
Nuer Mek 2 : 6.6(8.5,6.2) Ep5
Nuer Mek 2 : 7.7(10.8,7.1) Ep6—Kiss Kiss
Credits To Sugar Daily

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wow! The ratings aren't so bad. I love all of the scenes as well. It's really sad when people died, it's not even worth for them to die. And Fah (Cherry) and Payu (Chakrit), who are currently in the States (in the lakorn) right now, planning to go visit their parents in two months. If they know their mother, Napa is died, I wonder how they will feel, I bet they will revenge but too bad they're not in Thailand. (talking about the lakorn only na lol) haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas my Mteam family!!!....it's actually a day after Christmas for me.

I hear their ratings are getting stronger, so happy for the whole team.
Hopefully elders will forgive the, a romance together next...fingers crossed.

I"ve watched that scene so many times, it makes my day! :))))) star chat tonight!
And Chalida did tonight show today!
Yay!
I saw that she was taping an interview for that mango show....wonder when it will air.

Not much longer till Friday! I'm ready for all thee jealousy!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So, I fangirled at the scene. Great gift to us MTeamers. :3  Mark seems like his typical playful and teasing self as SK in the scene, and Mint was great as P. :3

However, I do have a quick question. Can anyone give me a brief sum up on what happened between Tohrung and Kraam? I know they were from Neua Mek 1 and that they were lovers as well...however what happened. They ended just as quickly as they began in here :/ My heart broke for them. I don't speak thai,so I have no clue what was said nor why it had happened the way it did between them. Please, anyone?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^ I don't know the full details but kram was possessed by that evil witch (p'nok) to steal the necklace and torung found him in the security room trying to steal the necklace. So, she was convincing him to try get him back to his own senses, which I guess kinda worked because he half knew that he was doing bad and half knew that he had to steal it. Eventually, the magic got the best of him and he shot tohrung. But it doesn't show a scene of him killing himself because he was so upset that he killed his soon to be wife. Most people initially thought that he killed himself, but others (mor Pailin and muat saengkla) think that there was a murder. It's still a mystery...
When is star chat? Man! I wanted all the cast of Nuer mek 2 to guest on tonight show. Would've been fun.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ Yup, like what @lovestar said. Kram was being possessed in mentally control by Winyoo. I think, it happened when he was in the hospital or before that. So if you watch episode 3, I think, the part where he went in to get the green stone that Prae had to wear to walk as a model. Tohroong went to stop him for stealing the stone. Kram was telling Tohroong to leave so many times before he killed her because he's trying to control himself but he couldn't, but Tohroong wouldn't leave. So he killed her. And about Kram killing himself, everyone believed and thought that he killed himself along with her, but only Prae and Sangkla doesn't because Kram shotted the security camera. So they believe that there must be someone else in the place too, however the evidence wasn't clear enough. And so because of that, it made Prae and Sangkla involved together to find out about the investigation.

hippo

sarNie Adult
yup i'm watching it live.
but its really bad buffering
many spazz worthy moments!!!!
need someone to upload it on youtube. 
don't know how to otherwise i would

omg someone just asked for him to 'hom' dr  for them to see
they all said AIYAH!
then he said 'deiw gor tum jing rork!'....maybe i'll do it for real

lots of touching in here
he flicked her hand! like how she did him in the photo.....

OMG!!!! so cute! to bad its buffering like crazy at all the crazy spazz moments.

hippo

sarNie Adult
now this is the real MTEAM!!!!! i miss so badly!!!!

if you wanna watch just go to www.thaitv3.com....there should be a link to starchat straight away.
you don't have to sign in or anything. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Darn it! I'm on my phone. It's gonna buffer too much. I'll just wait till its on yt. Thanks for updating hippo! I wonder how long it's going for?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am watching it now hehehe awww i remember the PLR star chat they were so young and child like now there all so grown up now in NM2 star chat. Hheheheh When u go to thaitv3 it will have a advertiser pop out don't ignore it it just the nuer mek 2 starchat so click on it and it will take u there or click the link below

NM2 star chat

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Some is getting to comfy... <br /><br />
Look at the last photo..and I believe the second photo he's has his arm around her/ touching her back<br /><br />

Credit to M&M family

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am dying to watch the videos ! Hopefully by the time I come home from work, the videos are uploaded :D

The pics are such tease !