[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhh! I'm screaming in the inside but in reality, my face is as emotionless as a brick. I was supposed to go to Sac today to the Adren Mall with my cousin who is moving to Thailand but NOOOO. My dad won't let me go. -_- But MTEAM totally made up my day. Looks like she's comfortable with him touchy touching her. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Before talking about MTeam's skinships hahah Let me say, see, Chalida is still the same lol you can see in here that she didn't change. She may become more mature now, but in this clip, you can see she still have her spunkiness and still talkative, but she just let others talk more. So yeah, we don't have to worry or miss the old her because we can see now that she's still the same na, everyone :) Now talking about MTeam hahaha Mark is totally being touchy, touchy with Mint, especially when he was holding Chalida's legs, his hand was rubbing her legs hahaha I can't explain it by words. All I can say is that they are DAEBAK!

And should I be surprise when they talk about, where each ones of them will go and who they will go, what they will do, and blah blah blah, and MTeam seems to already knew about one another's plans hahhaha hmmm... hmmm.... hahaha Anyone noticed when they talk about their break trip? hahaha Not gonna say anything, but I want to hear from anyone in here, if you guys noticed anything from their expressions, when the questions were asked about their break trip and when Mint asked the question then Mark gently pulled her head down. And yeah... I want to hear from anyone here, but I know Mintwix can explain hahah She's good with noticing little things of MTeam, right Mint? hahaha

Oh yes, and talking about Mark being touchy, feely towards Chalida, now makes me think of the opposite of Chalida and Alex hahaha Mark being touchy with Chalida, Chalida was being touchy with Alex (Ruk Partiharn Star Chat). hahaha But Chalida seems to be really comfortable of Mark being touchy with her, even he's touching, holding her knees hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Spazzzzzz squealing !!!!!! Greeeeed. Skimmed watched it ouiiiiii Narak maak ! Their body language says it all. The infamous M&M shoulder to shoulder touch. Look how their bodies compliment each other. Chalidas knees are pointing towards p'maks body. Cayoooooteeenessss overload literally ahhh
They don't care whose watching em too heeheh eeeeka

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Finally watched star chat. (I haven't watched tee tai krua yet though)

In addition to their body language, there were a few, actually many lol, moments where I thought mteam weren't just flirting but their convos and banters were very bf-gf like. Like when Mark asked if James and Mint are pretty friendly now or when Mint asked who he was going to countdown for new years with. Maybe I have to watch it again lol. It's like they were asking each other questions that they both already knew the answers to but they asked just to "test" each other. You can just tell by their body language after they answered each other. For example, Mark basically leaned in closer to/shoulder-bumped (and later hugged) Mint after she playfully asked who he was going to do the countdown with. That reaction was very bf-like. 55555 They are soooo familiar with each other.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg watching the video u can c how many times they leaned into each other Mint i notice she leaned against him a lot and Mark he puts his arm around her a lot hehehe he so narak and mint is so souy ma

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hold up, Chalida's on Tonight Show, but where's Mark? She took a picture with P'Ploy, Mark's manager, so where's Mark? hahaha He's probably there somewhere haha

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mmgjp314" data-cid="915003" data-time="1356562794"><p>
Hold up, Chalida's on Tonight Show, but where's Mark? She took a picture with P'Ploy, Mark's manager, so where's Mark? hahaha He's probably there somewhere haha</p></blockquote>

I was wondering the same thing. Think he there some where waiting for Chalida so they can go to Star Chat together.. :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Finally watched star chat. (I haven't watched tee tai krua yet though)

In addition to their body language, there were a few, actually many lol, moments where I thought mteam weren't just flirting but their convos and banters were very bf-gf like. Like when Mark asked if James and Mint are pretty friendly now or when Mint asked who he was going to countdown for new years with. Maybe I have to watch it again lol. It's like they were asking each other questions that they both already knew the answers to but they asked just to "test" each other. You can just tell by their body language after they answered each other. For example, Mark basically leaned in closer to/shoulder-bumped (and later hugged) Mint after she playfully asked who he was going to do the countdown with. That reaction was very bf-like. 55555 They are soooo familiar with each other.
 you're the best, Mint :) hahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
MiniLily said:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mmgjp314" data-cid="915003" data-time="1356562794"><p>
Hold up, Chalida's on Tonight Show, but where's Mark? She took a picture with P'Ploy, Mark's manager, so where's Mark? hahaha He's probably there somewhere haha</p></blockquote>

I was wondering the same thing. Think he there some where waiting for Chalida so they can go to Star Chat together.. :p
 They did say, they have another event that they had to go together after Star Chat. So I guess, it's Tonight Show, or other event...I forgot.  hahah I didn't hear it well, so I couldn't understand where they're going after Star Chat.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Another part was when a fan asked if Mark can be boyfriend-girlfriend with Mint. Mint then asked "Me or who?" Mark shoulder bumped very lightly and leaned into her again. LOL. Then the host asked for Mark's type.... Chalida's reaction is just. 5555

There are other moments too. I love these small moments.

This bf-gf theme always resurfaces with mteam. P'Num and others also hint towards it.

Remember Mark'a igs? Lol.

As for the event they were talking about, it is Ah Jim's party. She's the mother of the maker producers Ja & Jett. Jack also said he was invited.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fantastic_27 said:
Where was Kim I guess she wasn't a 2013 face Y?
Im Actually More surprised That Aump isnt On There
Kim Has Never Done An Ad With Mistine So Im Not Surprised Thats Shes Not There

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Many, many pages to read, therefore; I had to skip them. ):

I haven't watched all if it but @6:27 on Star Chat, Chalida's hand is next to Mark's & Mark looks down & really is attempting a hand holding with Chalida! Her look was of, "Not here in front of everybody..." I had to smile really wide. They are both quite comfortable with one another. Mark could not stay away from Chalida in this. <3

This Star Chat is a big Christmas present for me. I like the rawness of it. Not to mention the airing of this lakorn. Talk about pin pointing the chemistry, that I knew all along that Mark & Chalida always had. In PLR, I could see it prevalent in the photos but on screen, the directors/producers didn't catch it well (I still blame the script to an extent). In NM, they have got it! The magic is caught on camera. This is the recognition I've been waiting for, for Mark & Chalida. Sangkla is freakin adorable & I LOVE Praepallin character to bits. Chalida is playing her role very very well. She's intelligent, sassy, sophisticated, yet with a little edge. Mark as Sangkla is tough yet so loveable. I love their scenes together.

Thank you to everyone for photos, SC, & translations. I really appreciate it. THANK YOU!

Go Mark & Chalida! That supporting actor that is Prae's ex? The one that sat between James & Kim at the calendar signing, what is his name? He is handsome.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Dal said:
Many, many pages to read, therefore; I had to skip them. ):

I haven't watched all if it but @6:27 on Star Chat, Chalida's hand is next to Mark's & Mark looks down & really is attempting a hand holding with Chalida! Her look was of, "Not here in front of everybody..." I had to smile really wide. They are both quite comfortable with one another. Mark could not stay away from Chalida in this. <3

This Star Chat is a big Christmas present for me. I like the rawness of it. Not to mention the airing of this lakorn. Talk about pin pointing the chemistry, that I knew all along that Mark & Chalida always had. In PLR, I could see it prevalent in the photos but on screen, the directors/producers didn't catch it well (I still blame the script to an extent). In NM, they have got it! The magic is caught on camera. This is the recognition I've been waiting for, for Mark & Chalida. Sangkla is freakin adorable & I LOVE Praepallin character to bits. Chalida is playing her role very very well. She's intelligent, sassy, sophisticated, yet with a little edge. Mark as Sangkla is tough yet so loveable. I love their scenes together.

Thank you to everyone for photos, SC, & translations. I really appreciate it. THANK YOU!

Go Mark & Chalida! That supporting actor that is Prae's ex? The one that sat between James & Kim at the calendar signing, what is his name? He is handsome.
 The guy that sat next to James and Kim? You mean James and Chalida... because Kim sits between James and Mark. That guy's   name is Pop. 

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Mmg. Yes, Pop. He is pretty cute. You're right, he sat between Chalida & James. Nong Eye is sooo skinny. She is pretty just too thin. Her character is so clingy to Sangkla. If I feel well, I want to catch this weekends episodes live. Mark & Chalida!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
o'ya very showy, his hand is touching her thigh!!! Friends don't just rest their hand there +wink+wink LOOOVE IT! Glad the rating is good and hope we get a romantic lakorn though the the pix's and vdo are more than awesome

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wowwwww ! I just finished watching the Star Chat ! It confirmed a lot of things ahahhaahah no lies. Realism :p I love how Nong was like "play with this" because p'mak couldn't sit still. He kept playing with his chair. Ahhhh When Jack ask p'mak about his type, Nong dropped the shaker and stretched her fingers ouiiiiiii ! There's so many spazz worthy moments. Their body language is very strong. I almost died when he placed his hand on her knees oiiii tai taitai jing !

Nongs singing improved maak ! She's not shy like before when it comes to singing. In the PLR sc she barely sang. Loveeee ! So cute how they both kept asking each other questions ! You can totes tell they are very comfortable with each other. He kept placing his hands on her chair ouiiiii ! M&M def look like a real couple :)