[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Why the hell did mark have the microphone on his hat? Tryna be cool? And I love how when one person said "tummai mark mint nung grai gan?" why is mark and mint sitting so closely to each other? And then they sat apart for like a few minutes, then slowly went back to the hugging position. Narak! Anyways, I felt sorry for eye who was just sitting there teasing them but I dont think it would've been especially fun without her.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol at him blowing her a kiss! Damn Mak can't keep his hand off her...mint is even more gorgeous everytime!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Man, I can't help it but keep on watching NM2 Star Chat over and over again. I agree with Mint that not only MTeam's body language shows that they are flirting but even their conversations and banters are so bf-gf like. It just makes me feel they know too much about each other hahaha You can tell they have a lot to talk about. Now this suddenly made me remembered what Chalida said on one of her interview, this year, asking if Pupa's her closest guy, then she said they're not that very close with each other. Then she added on, that they only talk about some things, if the closest, then they would have a lot to talk about. You can tell, MTeam totally have so much to talk about with each other. There are so many times they seem to not really listen and focus to P'Jack and Eye that much, and just cut the other two out to ask each others' questions hahaha So I must say, if you put these two together, you have to talk with them as much as you can, or else they will keep on talking with each other without even caring about people around them hahahahaha Suddenly made me think of this one fan account on Chalida's birthday hahaha

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Star chat was awesome - even though it was over 50 min i watched the whole thing without fastforwarding anything
someone on youtube actually pinpointed all the cute moments between mteam - makes rewatching it very easy 555 <3
those are the moments I liked:
6:25 - mint puts her hand on his leg for a short moment, mark looks surprised - looks at it and decides to flick it 5555
9:15 - their "New Year" conversation - when mark asked her where she plans on going to, for a short moment she looked at him as if trying to say "what are you trying to pull now??". And they're still teasing each other afterwards while the topic already changed to eye. Honestly the New Year discussion keeps coming up. Like at 36:05, or at 37:13 - where mint's teasing mark again about his New year plans - and earns punishment this time lol
11:05 - he teasing her about her age, then the boyfriend/girlfriend question... stunned reaction, the usual "pi-nong gan" - but then he looks around and goes back to putting his arm verrrryyy obviously around her back, tchh this guy...
14:15 - i like the way mark put his arm around mint - again sooo obviously - and always the same pattern: he stretches his arm high in the air (why such an unnecessary gesture which anyone can see??) and then puts it behind her back
16:37 - I found this moment hilarious - he just put his hand on her shoulder and then the question about the closeness of their bodies 555 it was cute how afterwards he demonstratively kept his arm around his own back
36:31 - mint reu krai?? lol mint being mean... loved their shoulder bump afterwards.
39:26 - this is my favourite moment – flirting like crazy these two… after his „safe“ answer about her figure he put both his hands on her legs and she too held him <3
40:31 – „pee mark jab kaa pee mint“ LOOOL look at mark‘s face!!! love eye‘s „deudeung…“
3:02 - she puts her hand on his leg again to stop him from moving around - must be mint's duty to keep mark in check cause she does it again at 29:00 where she hits him to get his attention from reading the board back to the conversation – at 45:06 also, he plays around with the chair… looks like he keeps zoning out, this boy...
8:32 - mint laughing because of eye while hitting marks back - honestly she likes hitting him, like at 2:10, at 9:00 and at many other times
38:49 - what is mint doing?? being proud of her boyfriend  Pi's muscles o.0

hippo

sarNie Adult
ok, i just watched star chat again for i can't remember what number to times...LOL.
and for those that understand thai at about 13:01...Mark reads a question asking if 'glin doctor hom jing reu plao?'...does the doctor really smell nice?.
i don't know if' i've been spazzing to much or if its my bias or do i see him nodding his head slightly and about to say jing! but stops himself in time???....he is reading it to himself, softly, but loud enough to hear, but the others don't hear him read it. 
I thought i heard him say it the when i watched it live, but there was buffering, so thought maybe not...but watching it over again..... :wub:  OH and i think you see Mark smile or smirk a little when he nods his head, his eye's definitely light up

it's the best show of them so far, because its so informal, they really can be themselves. 
Mark is so fidgety, like a little kid. the first time he read someone telling him to sit still he even giggled....eheheh....its those little cute things about him that i love and when he proudly read out that they said he had a nice body....and she laughed and said not true....hahahahah....they are so cute! 
they are so comfortable with each other...so are Bargie and i consider them real 'pee-nong'....this is defintely not 'pee-nong', well its not my definition of 'pee -nong'
loved when someone asked if they were boyfriend girlfriend and they both just went still and quite...eheheheh...eye was like why are you guys so shocked?!...she's a teaser herself. 
i loved all the teasing about new years etc...

at first i didn't think Chalida and Eye were that close, but they seem to be quite friendly with each other and get along well. =))

hopefully another producer will notice their chemistry and give them something different. 

ITS FRIDAY TOMORROWWWW!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Omg! @puca Yay. A list.

I can't sign on AF through my computer so I'll use that as an excuse for my small wall of texts. Lmao.

But yes, there were so many of these moments I think we can add even more to the list. Much more.

You mentioned Mark keeps zoning out, but notice how he suddenly seems alert @49:46 when someone asked about KCR. Like when the fans asked Mint about KCR, Mark suddenly for the first time during the whole hour seemed to genuinely cease spacing out so to speak and turned his direction completely towards her and starts acting like he's doing a one on one interview with her . The fan mentioned only the lakorn kcr but Mark has to bring up James' name. Like he's sincerely interested in how his girl is getting along with another guy. You can tell by the pitch of his voice when he asked about James. Lmao. The way that Mint answered seems deliberate too, like she knew his intentions and she starts saying James is adorable and they're getting along blah blah....Anyone still remember Mark's constant vocal desire at playing KCR? He is so obvious. He wants Chalida all to himself. 555 Obviously that's why he keeps visiting kcr set and even asked if James was flirting with her. Lmao.

Mint does seem to have a natural habit of keeping Mark in check. Like how I think Smilez also pointed this out. Mint shoved the toy towards him to keep him occupied. Lol.

I know there are so many more moments we can add to the list. LOL. Someone add add add more. Lmao.

P.S. Maybe this wall isn't so small (?) Lmao.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeeeekkksss I get the butterflies reading all your comments !

I also love the part when Nong was like Mint reu krai ? p'Mak shoulder nudged her like Ofc it's you :p

M&M are both genuinly sweet to each other. I find that very special <3

And when he answered the question about his type...he slightly turned his head away from Nong and lowered his voice a little :) his bottom lip kinda twitched too

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I totally like this person's comment hahah And I'm very glad they point this out directly too, unlike most people, who tend to not saying anything about it when they actually see something.

Youtube.

เยาวลักษณ์ บุตรศรี 4 hours ago

น่ารักดีอ่ะ ดูไปดูมา สอง M เหมือนเป็นแฟนกันมากเลย ยิ่งตอนที่หมากวางมือบนหน้าตักน­้องมิ้นต์ ไม่ต้องพูดอะไร แต่รู้สึกได้

Yaowaluk Budsree
Cute. Looking here and there, two M's really seems like they are bf-gf, especially when Mark relaxed his arms on Mint's knees. Don't have to say anything much, but I can feel it.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i think rang pratana airs on the 1st i just hear that they say that but i dont know but my mom says that p'mark is dating view and Mint is dating james ma i am confused right now are they actually dating or what?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
taylenaemi said:
i think rang pratana airs on the 1st i just hear that they say that but i dont know but my mom says that p'mark is dating view and Mint is dating james ma i am confused right now are they actually dating or what?
i know for sure that mark and view are gettinjg to know each other
but mint and james ma is unknown

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! Raeng pratana is already gonna air? Didnt they only start filming a few months ago?
Anyways, I think I've watched star chat about 10 times now. It's Friday today!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lovestar said:
Wow! Raeng pratana is already gonna air? Didnt they only start filming a few months ago?
Anyways, I think I've watched star chat about 10 times now. It's Friday today!!
RAENG PRATANA is going to air after nuer mek 2
and its friday
yay...more saengla and praepailin..wooo hooo

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Does your mom visit Pantip? Because yesterday, someone made a topic asking whether James and Mint are dating or something to that extent. It's amazing how rumors can spread like wildfire when people are not careful and responsible about their words.

As for Mark and Vill, eh. It's the same routine for Mark's news with various female daras. Mark still says he's single but there could be potential for the future and etc etc. But I believe just the other day he denied dating Vill and says he just admires her. I only read the title not the content because frankly, lol like most of us know, it's the same usual routine so I wasn't really interested. The media asks them questions and it's their job to answer. Superficial words via media are no match for raw body languages exuded from the real mteam. LOL.

In short, both M&M still publicly consider themselves single. (But if you know them well enough, you'd know they be trolling around, playing love tricks with each other and the public.)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Yes i noticed Mark moved ALOT during the show! LOL. That boy could not stay still at all and was even going through the magazine while they were still on the show. haha. I do love how Chalida keeps putting him on check. hehe. Now i have to go and rewatch the whole thing, especially some of the parts that were mentioned.