[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
MINT! Your comment dorn wa! So so true...

I'm gonna go watch the glin doctor horm cheun jai part in prep for tonight's episode.
Can't want for more emotions and jealousy to come out....I actually want some action tooo.

Gotta go work, so I shall be back to spazz whilst the Lakorn is airing. :)))

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ So, so true Mint hahaha That's right. About Mark and Vill, he never once said he's dating Vill. He only said they were just getting to know each other, like talking and stuff. But recently, he said he's just admiring her, and said they are just friends, there are no "doo jai". So I hope it's clear now. Don't listen to what you only hear, no matter from who, no matter if it's from MTeam, or either Mark or Chalida, unless you see in your own eyes. If you don't see any proofs, then just know it's a rumor. And don't even worry about seeing Mark liking Vill's pictures and all that, because that's just normal, it's nothing special anyway. But he stopped a long time ago with that so yeah. If he's really dating her or talking with her, then there should be some pictures of them, but there are no pictures, only when they were with group of friends. Also, whenever he interview about her or any girls, his behaviors and body language doesn't show any sign of interests in them at all, unlike when the topic is about Chalida. So yeah, don't believe what you only hear or read, you have to see in your own eyes. If he's dating with "Vill" for real, why'd you still see him interacting with Chalida so intimately? So you think Chalida-James (or even Chalida-Pupa), and Mark-Vill are true? lol Just to let you know, they're not, but if it's MTeam, then that's the possibility, but the others, it's not true.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
Had a quick break and just had to share this clip. Moments of Mteam! Brings back memories Got it from M&M Facebook....credit to saumijang (YouTube)
omg, thank you hippo! i was smiling the whole way through!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
SimPly_sWeEt said:
Yes i noticed Mark moved ALOT during the show! LOL. That boy could not stay still at all and was even going through the magazine while they were still on the show. haha. I do love how Chalida keeps putting him on check. hehe. Now i have to go and rewatch the whole thing, especially some of the parts that were mentioned.

Yup, he's the type of person who really can't stay still if it's long. I guess, he's used to do something more than staying still hahah I also love how Chalida keeps putting him in check hahah Other people doesn't do that to him hahah She's the only girl who can and does that to him. Well yeah, we all know their relationship hahahah No need to say much hahah

hippo

sarNie Adult
It's onnnn!!!!!! eheheh
jealousy in the first 5 mins...woohoo.
loved it when he asked...you care about me to?
so sweet...kekekeke

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just watched star chat again and I just noticed that a viewer said, "meu p'mark..." (p'marks hand) and I think they were referring to how he has his arm around mint and I'm pretty sure mteam, eye and jack also understood but they pretended not to!!! I love that viewer! So sneaky.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg! It was so cute when komsorn and saengkla were kinda fighting for Pailin at the end! Narak! And when mteam wore those disguising suits were so adorable. Saming is truly hilarious. Without him, I don't think it would be as fun. Oh! And when saengkla took mor to eat and lied that he's never been there, then the waiter goes "p, meuan derm krup?" lol!!!!
I love how mint is such a helpful nang'ek. Not one of those who just stand there and do nothing. Loved how she stabbed him!! And shame on Pailins sister. She's so evil!
Can't wait for tomorrow. Lalala

puca

sarNie Juvenile
love how sangla and mor prae flirt - she can easily sleep just because he told her to, and in the other scene she smiles because he said it's his duty to protect her <3
the restaurant part was hilarious - he got busted... but then she smiled afterwards <3 <3
the jealousy between sangla + komsorn at the end of the episode was awesome too 555
saming's "waan jang loey!!"  - so not loyal to his boss, no wonder he earned an evil stare from sangla

new fanvid by ROSALIE mv:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RrveRY8rj8

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What a cute mv :)

I.n.v.u you can go watch ep.7 at cinntv3

Skimmed watched today's episode real quick ><
Prae and SaengKlas love his developing for each other. :))))

hippo

sarNie Adult
I loved that fight scene for the doctor to, but then namsai had to come along :(
Oh my g in tonight's ep namsai asks sangklah to not go drop praepalin off again.... Wonder what he's gonna say.
Today's ep was a lot of development for their relationship and the actuall story.
The scene that where she was just standing there crying was sad, it was cute when he asked if she wanted him to change upgrade their relationship status to more than friends :)))
Today's ep will have more jealousy, I love the looks they give each other in these scenes.

And so true ja Saming is so funny. When he shouted into that grandmothers ear! Hahahahha and his teasing moments....like all the time. He is the best.

I saw the teaser for raeng pratana and realised that this will be ending soon and there will be no Mteam for us to spazz, watch and talk about. So sadddd. I don't want that to happen. I'm gonna miss them and spazzing with all of you. REALITY SUCKS!
Now where am I gonna go?!