[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
They dress Top really nice in the lakorn and he has really good make up on which makes him appear "attractive" but def. not my type. lol  Mark's wardrobe isnt as good and his make up is very little compared to Top but he's still too handsome!!! lmao!!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
  • Mint, do you have any insight about this? yuijeen, MTeam's friend, and a random person, nanonang comment about their break lol
  •  
  •  
  • yuijeen วันพักผ่อนของเธอ 2 คน  1d  It's a break day for the two of you
  • nanonang @mark_prin @mint_chalida พระเอกนางเอกหนีเที่ยวเกาหลีใช่ม๊า ขอให้สนุกนะคะ  1d Pra'ek, Nang'ek, going to Korean trip, right... Have a good time.

Mint, if you have any insight of this, please tell us hahaha
  •  

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ฝากเพจด้วยนะค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ ช่วยหน่อยนะค่ะ
can someone please tell me what this is? it was posted on my instagram. something about helping?
and is mint on vacation. i know that margie, yaya and probably the rest of the gang are in paris. but i dont know if mint went. darn mark! so lucky of him!
im also starting to like komsorn, dont know why

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark is in Korea with his managers, and other friends.
Yaya in Paris with her family/sister.
Margie/her BF, Boy and their other friends were in London and now are in Paris.

Mint doesnt have plans to go overseas.  Kim will be going to HongKong with Jett and their family after New Year.

Bottomline, the 4hjhkk gang is not on the same trip except boy&margie. everyone else is on their own trip.  I'm jealous of them!!! They're all going to pretty countries!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
ฝากเพจด้วยนะค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ ช่วยหน่อยนะค่ะ
can someone please tell me what this is? it was posted on my instagram. something about helping?
and is mint on vacation. i know that margie, yaya and probably the rest of the gang are in paris. but i dont know if mint went. darn mark! so lucky of him!
im also starting to like komsorn, dont know why

they're asking to insert the page.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Mark is in Korea with his managers, and other friends.
Yaya in Paris with her family/sister.
Margie/her BF, Boy and their other friends were in London and now are in Paris.

Mint doesnt have plans to go overseas.  Kim will be going to HongKong with Jett and their family after New Year.

Bottomline, the 4hjhkk gang is not on the same trip except boy&margie. everyone else is on their own trip.  I'm jealous of them!!! They're all going to pretty countries!!!!

I know, right! Oh yeah, I wonder where will Nadech go for this New Year too. hahah lol can't forget him, since he's also part of 4hjhkk gang too hahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
grrrrrrr Komsorn!!!!! :numchuck:
grrrr namsai!!!!...but komsorn more!

i have no idea what the note said though  

i want to give sangklah a hug!

sigh....rukk 4 saow  :lmao:  :cry1:  :weep:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
For some reason I feel like when they were just walking around the temple, I think they were just talking about anything and acting like themselves. I don't ever think mor pailin would smile like that. It was a really mint smile~

hippo

sarNie Adult
true, they probably were. 
she smiled a lot in this episode =)

ep ended.
he never came to get the answer to his question!
hopefully we find out tomorrow. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't even know what's going on. Something big for sure because everytime I see mark he looks depressed. I quickly skimmed through it. Need some rest. Mint's fighting was awesome! I think I'll properly watch the next ep since it looks exciting!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
hippo said:
grrrrrrr Komsorn!!!!! :numchuck:
grrrr namsai!!!!...but komsorn more!

i have no idea what the note said though  

i want to give sangklah a hug!

sigh....rukk 4 saow  :lmao:  :cry1:  :weep:

If you talking about the note that in the cake, he ask her to marry him.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The jealousy scenes were perfect ! I screamed in the car watching the scenes ! Spazzzzz. Never have I seen p'mak this jealous ahahahahahahahahahahah when SaengKla took pics of Komsorn and Prae I couldn't stop loling his Nueng song Sahm were so fast and careless. He didn't even put effort into taking pics for them. Gahhh lmfaoooo when he handed back Praes phone back to her hahaahahah he hella just tricked Komsorn lol I really enjoyed ep8 ! All the fighting scenes are coming up in ep9 ! I hope SaengKla will be alrite fighting Winyoo :/

I'm totes all over the place lol ahhhh screams at the Temple scenes. Sooo natural ! I love how SaengKla kept staring at Prae. I also love how after the temple, they both just chilled and talked. They were at their natural state ! Abhhhhh

Eeeks I love how SaengGla went to Praes after the birthday lunch. He was heartbroken heeheh he gotta see his girl ! So cute how they both were shy when they saw each other ! He's happy because she's happy aweeee ! SaengKla cares about Prae <3

There were many cute moments. So many I cant remember em all lol

I also wanna add that p'mak posted that pic of him watching Komsorn and Prae from afar in Namsais car. I wonder why he posted that pic !? ;p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mmgjp314,
Due is one of GG's bestfriend and one of Chalidas good friends. She also dated Golf(Mikes younger brother). Chalida recently hung out with Chalida and pimpatty :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
@mmgjp314,
Due is one of GG's bestfriend and one of Chalidas good friends. She also dated Golf(Mikes younger brother). Chalida recently hung out with Chalida and pimpatty :)

oh, I see. Thank you :)

hahaha One of Chalida's good friends, huh... hmm hahahaha Anyone that is/are close with Chalida, Mark would always be with that group, huh... oohhhh hahaha you think the same as me, right? lmao. Almost all of the people, Mark follows, are almost all the people Chalida knows and follows. I see him recently followed her on Instagram hahah Just like what Mint have said, MTeam is REAL. Not many people know about these insights, or either they are just not looking deeper to it. Thanks for giving me these infos <3

oh yes lol Golf is Mike's older brother hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Everyone thinks the same as I do, about that temple scene hahaha They were really in their natural states, and just talked about anything as they were walking around the temple. Wow. They really have a lot of things to talk about hahaha I also never seen Mark being this jealous either, this is the first, I've seen like this also haha Can't wait to see the next episode. I love the first shot, when Sangkla and Praepailin were in Prae's house, and Sangkla was like, "I'm begging you. I can't let you be in danger." Awww... So caring hehe^^ Sangkla is actually a caring and warm guy when he's with Doctor Praepailin, but tough and sharp mouth when with others hahaha I love that haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Silly ip.smilez. Golf is Mike's OLDER brother. ;)

Anyways, I haven't seen todays episode yet but getting right on it. I'm excited to see all the jealousy and cute scenes between my M&M. ;)