[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
 @ Fun, Lol. I couldn't log in to AF after Christmas and I was  not so happy about it b/c I didn't know why I couldn't log in but finally I can now. I have so much to said about NM2 while I couldn't log in to AF but now that I can I don't remember all the things I wanted to said.Hah. So sad but oh well.

The things I can remember what I want to said is that I felt so bad for Eye's character in episode 8. She keeps on reminding Mark about the gift/present and he doesn't understand why she keeps on saying that. Then he found out that it was Mint's b-day the next day so he thought Eye was giving him a heads up about Mint's b-day. Sadly, it wasn't a heads up for Mint's b-day, but it was a heads up for her b-day. I felt bad for her b/c Mark,who is a guy and is someone that she have been close friends for a long time, should have known it was Eye's b-day. I can understand if he and her just became friends but they have been friends for a long period,so at least he can remember her b-day. I felt bad for her. I'm sure she knows that Mark have a "thing" for Mint now and all she can do is hope that the both of them don't get each other.

I knew it that Nok didn't die.hahha...

I haven't watch episode 9 yet. Seems like it;s going to be a good episode. :D 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I lied when I said I was caught up. I didn't watch today's episode. But I will get to it now.

I had a lot to say too but I can't remember all of them. 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i couldn't log in either and there seem to be something wrong with the site...???

p'k a typical guy, no matter how important they always "somehow" forget....lol remind me of the commerical about the guys getting in trouble not knowing what the "special" day is.....I give my guy crap all the time, his mom had to tell me about x-mas day because he can never remember the day or time -.-

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I still can't sign through my pc...and I'm not about to use my phone all the time. Lol.

I still can't get over starchat (and I haven't watched today's episode either). There were so many "moments" from star chat - no joke - that people can't list them all or comment on all of them. But I like these few comments just because it makes the same point I made days ago. 5555 I swear, people just tend to love the REAL MTEAM together more than their lakorn characters. I'm satisfied with Sangkla and Praepailin's characters though.

"I understand that when he rests his arm on the chair next to him, it is more comfortable. But sitting like that, it's lke he's hugging Mint!  P.S. Truly so many "moments!"  Can we get another epic lakorn for them to pair together? HAHAHAHA"

"P'Mak, he is way too obvious. Nong Mint also looks shy. This is clearly, definitely boyfriend-girlfriend. In addition, when she was asked about Khun Chai Ronnapi, it was veryyyyyy clear and obvious. You are envious of James, huh? P'Mak looks jealous. Nong Mint also look like she was being sarcastic. Just love each other. Don't deny it. Veryyyyyyy obvious. Facial expression, gazes, and actions. No matter how close they are, they cannot behave this way. It's like, so clear/obvious ><"

"49:50 Mak is jealous? 'You two are probably close now.'"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even watch Star Chat yet. Ooo... Seems like there were a lot of things happening. I must watch it soon then.hah,

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
@mintwiz can you sub star chat please,i watched it without subs but did enjoy some of moments even though i didn't what they where saying.

mteam needs a larkon which is like their real story,im sure people will enjoy

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Mint or ahem Praepailin is so good at fighting against that girl!!! Mark, oho, don't get me started, Mark is totally SaengKla. No argument. End. Period. That confession part totally had me grinning like a crazed person. No doubt my aunt thought I was bah. The way Mint hugged Mark or I mean Praepailin hugged Mark, ahummm, you can see her so tender with him but you can also see her grip tightened. They are for sure REAL. The way SaengKla confessed on his knees, the way he voiced "Phom ruk khun", his voice was ever so sincere, full with compassion. It's either that or they are a
REALLY good actor/actress. I showed some pictures and vdo clips to some of my friends (and even strangers but from family) and asked if they looked like a real couple, they all said yes. I just SO CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! Also OT but I feel like going back to school now. I miss my friends!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
star chat obvious body lang. overload....mint look soo good! they are partically sitting on top of each other being that close...look @ the gap from eye lol

I would love to see them remake Khem/Bee B. lakorn where he kidnap her, a good lakorn "to Me" and I love the soundtrack...R and willing ^.~ ( I can't find the lakorn anywhere online or dootv)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sangkla is the sweetest heartbreaker alive. I had to cry with Namsai.

I have no comment (j/k) about the most precious hug & forehead "ahem" from Sangkla to Dr. Praepilin that I've seen in lakorns this year. It was so tender, sweet, sincere, gush worthy, electrifying, ect,...

I'm most definitely going to make the DH watch this series when it's done. It's excellent so far. Moving along in a steady pace.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Mint or ahem Praepailin is so good at fighting against that girl!!! Mark, oho, don't get me started, Mark is totally SaengKla. No argument. End. Period. That confession part totally had me grinning like a crazed person. No doubt my aunt thought I was bah. The way Mint hugged Mark or I mean Praepailin hugged Mark, ahummm, you can see her so tender with him but you can also see her grip tightened. They are for sure REAL. The way SaengKla confessed on his knees, the way he voiced "Phom ruk khun", his voice was ever so sincere, full with compassion. It's either that or they are a
REALLY good actor/actress. I showed some pictures and vdo clips to some of my friends (and even strangers but from family) and asked if they looked like a real couple, they all said yes. I just SO CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! Also OT but I feel like going back to school now. I miss my friends!!!!

No matter how good or how professional you are, your acting will still show some performance. For example, like P'Anne & P'Ken T., they are a professional actor and actress, they've received many top awards, but their acting still doesn't go beyond the performance like MTeam. You get what I mean, right? No matter how good or how professional they are, there must still have some limits and you can also can tell whether it's real or just performance, for KATeam, that's performance, but MTeam, it's beyond that.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I also couldn't sign in either, on Christmas Day or a day before that, I really had something to say on that day too. Until I could sign in, was during night time, but I already forgot what I was going to talk about. I was not happy about that either.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yes, I see. Also I have a question. Is there any news about that lakorn Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha or whatever that lakorn was named that was said to have MTEAM in there?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
its soooooooooooooo hard to see prae smile in here and sometimes Sangkla too.  if they do pair up in the future, lets hope for a more llvely and happier lakorn.  Love their hugs and forehead kisses on ep.9. Adorable Sangkla who cheers up Mor Prae.!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Yes, I see. Also I have a question. Is there any news about that lakorn Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha or whatever that lakorn was named that was said to have MTEAM in there?

Nope, currently, there are no news yet.

Oh yes, anyways, anyone know when is Tonight Show going to air? Chalida, herself also doesn't even know hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
There's nothing to watch, so I went back to watch Wic 3, and I see that Chalida loves to dance and also still impressed that she improve on her singing haha