[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol thats how Thai audience in Thailand react.  Although I do think GG gets extremely comfortable with Mark more than any other costars, I think it's normal because I do know Mark does not like GG that way. lol GG always clings onto Mark, hug him, climb onto him, etc but for me I find it humorous and funny like GG said.  Enjoy the pictures of the moment do not think too much about it.

It was this picture.

@ ] gggubgib ภาคต่อของเหนือเมฆ คือ "เหนือหมาก" เวอร์ชั่นเกาหลี  @mark_prin@mint_chalida @viviek

Chalida also commented with this lol. Direct link" http://web.stagram.com/p/359242599722142759_4977066 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol thats how Thai audience in Thailand react.  Although I do think GG gets extremely comfortable with Mark more than any other costars, I think it's normal because I do know Mark does not like GG that way. lol GG always clings onto Mark, hug him, climb onto him, etc but for me I find it humorous and funny like GG said.  Enjoy the pictures of the moment do not think too much about it.

It was this picture.

@ ] gggubgib ภาคต่อของเหนือเมฆ คือ "เหนือหมาก" เวอร์ชั่นเกาหลี  @mark_prin@mint_chalida @viviek

Chalida also commented with this lol. Direct link" http://web.stagram.com/p/359242599722142759_4977066 

Of course he doesn't, she doesn't either. Yeah, I also see she's really feel comfortable with Mark more than her other costars. However, although she may always be clinging onto him, fake kissing him, hugging, holding hands with him, their body language and their expressions still doesn't have any sign of being serious with doing that anyway. To me, their expressions looks like they're just having fun and doing that for fun, there are no signs of them showing that they're interested in each other. People should look at it widely. I seriously, don't see any kind of gf-bf signs from their facial expressions and body language, even from Mark, he looks frivolous and just playful, in every pictures he take with Gubgib, same with her as well. Unlike MTeam hahah the truth, okay, the truth hahah For MTeam, there are sign of interests from the two.

Anyways thank you of that picture hahah 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
My heart is completely shattered ! I thought NM2 had 15 episodes T_T

@kimsaj;
May I post share your pic at princhalidas iG !

I feel like 3 more episodes will not be enough for the development of Namsai and Komsorn's relationship ;(

me tooo. I thought it's gonna be a 15-episode lakorn.. 

Yes, you may share it ^^,

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I wonder what mint is doing nowadays? NM2 promotions have technically ended, she didn't go anywhere for new years and she's only got KCR to film. Hmm?

SonYukView4ever

I don't even think Namsai and Komsorn will fall in love with each other.  They might just give up on Sangkla and Prae and end up with no one.  Who knows?  They never really developed feelings for each other through out the lakorn in the beginning anyway.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
I wonder what mint is doing nowadays? NM2 promotions have technically ended, she didn't go anywhere for new years and she's only got KCR to film. Hmm?

i guess she went to the New Year's Parade with her family.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@DaisyDukes
Yeh same. 3 episodes is way too short for them to develop feelings for each other. It's kinda sad though. Especially for those who were anticipating their couple. I still can't believe it took a year to film freakin 12 episodes!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I don't even think Namsai and Komsorn will fall in love with each other.  They might just give up on Sangkla and Prae and end up with no one.  Who knows?  They never really developed feelings for each other through out the lakorn in the beginning anyway.

That can be the answer but if they end up with no one, then why are they the second couple? I'm pretty sure they will somehow develop after they give up on Prae and Sangkla, but it might take some time for them to get to know each other. I'm pretty sure Namsai likes Komsorn's gentleness just like how she praised him on episode 8, during her and Prae's b-day scene. But we'll see how they'll end up. We have to wait till Friday.

SonYukView4ever

mmgjp314 said:
That can be the answer but if they end up with no one, then why are they the second couple? I'm pretty sure they will somehow develop after they give up on Prae and Sangkla, but it might take some time for them to get to know each other. I'm pretty sure Namsai likes Komsorn's gentleness just like how she praised him on episode 8, during her and Prae's b-day scene. But we'll see how they'll end up. We have to wait till Friday.

I don't think they are the second couple.  I think they are just second characters or main supporting characters.  Eye barely has couple pictures with Top if I recall correctly.  It might be a surprise this weekend though if they do or do not end up together.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, since M&M are together now for the lakorn, Namsai and Komsorn will give up, well Komsorn since Namsai already did in a way, and they'll just start seeing each other like talking wise. :) 
First stage of getting to know each other more. 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I also think eye/top are just "supporting" doesn't mean they have to be 2nd couple...I never buy that when they "just" love/like each other in the last ep...i hate when they do that...it be more believable if they end with them being friends that "might" lead to something...last weekend of MM ; (

as for Gubig, Mark is good friends w/mario and her, I see nothing wrong with the pic...it looks like she playing around and teasing Thai fan w/her closeness w/these p'k...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
I also think eye/top are just "supporting" doesn't mean they have to be 2nd couple...I never buy that when they "just" love/like each other in the last ep...i hate when they do that...it be more believable if they end with them being friends that "might" lead to something...last weekend of MM ; (

as for Gubig, Mark is good friends w/mario and her, I see nothing wrong with the pic...it looks like she playing around and teasing Thai fan w/her closeness w/these p'k...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying too. People just seems to think "too over" about it, that's why I felt bad for p'Gubgib for receiving those negative comments. And like come on, she show off on the pictures, which means the public can see it, and if the public sees it then Mario see it too. So it's not like he don't know and by the way, she's not even "hiding" her closeness with anyone. If she keeps it as a private, then that's something, but she's not even hiding anything from anyone. Most people that comment on her IG just seems to be so overprotective for Mario and overacting with the situation. I'm not even think anything out of it, they're just playing around and teasing Thai fans like what you said. I understand the culture differences between Thailand and America, Thai & Lao people, they are traditional, while American people or people who were born in America are more conservative. However, some people understands, while other people just think too over about it.

And yeah, I also think Namsai and Komsorn might start a first stage of getting to know each other and being friends. I think it won't be hard for them, since Namsai is a news reporter and Komsorn is a Secretary (am I wrong?) haha so they will meet each other often.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sigh. You know what. I'm not sure of this is real or not. But now mm_pantip said nm2 will end this Friday not Sunday. This is just ridiculous. I don't know what to say anymore after so much fucked up neglect.

How the hell will it end in just one episode? This must be some kind of joke!!

M&M fans have always been so quiet. I see many comments than before now.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@Neung I like the way you think ;)
@mintwix how reliable is mm_pantip? If its true, I'll just slowly die. HDKSHFISMB!! How can they do this to us?!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nueng said:
they will probably fall in love if there's a Neua Mek 3 :)

I also hope there will be Nuer Mek 3 hahah Who knows? There might be haha If there is going to have Nuer Mek 3, I want them to have the old casts in the lakorn as well like this part. It can become a series lakorn haha However, I want MTeam to be guests, like Cherry (Fah) and Chakrit (Wayu), instead of main or supporting characters for Nuer Mek 3, because I want them to have full time playing in other genres lakorns than action romance.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Val, as hard as it is to swallow, I think it is true because many are complaining right now. Even the insiders/fanclub members. Usually, mm fans don't whine like this.. I still have not looked into the details but from the title posted, I think the reason is some sort of political one. "Political poison."

Mteam has such bad luck. Plr was the shortest and now nm2 has to be so short too. Not to mention, such few love scenes. This makes me want to leave all this and yet this is also what makes it so hard for me to leave mteam. Ahhhhh! I need to scream!!!

Edit: It's true, NM2 will be ending early because the story concerns political issues.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g! What?! Just one more episode left. No way. I don't think so. There should be more than that. That will be a slap in the face for us fans. :nono1:

Nueng said:
they will probably fall in love if there's a Neua Mek 3 :)

Now that you mention this. I want them to be the pra'ek and nang'ek for NM3. Their acting aren't that bad,and I like them both! hah. I remember them talking about NM3 on that one show and Nok C did mentions about a part 3 because there are 3 parts to NM but he haven't thought about NM3 yet.  Therefore, Is NM from a novel or what? I have a feeling it's not from one but at the same time I;m unsure.ha.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Sigh. You know what. I'm not sure of this is real or not. But now mm_pantip said nm2 will end this Friday not Sunday. This is just ridiculous. I don't know what to say anymore after so much fucked up neglect.

How the hell will it end in just one episode? This must be some kind of joke!!

M&M fans have always been so quiet. I see many comments than before now.

Are you freaken serious?! One episode now?! You know what...if this is true, they BETTER have Nuer Mek 3, or have some better lakorn that have a continuous story along this part of the line. Although I am pissed off, I'm not surprised anymore with MTeam being treated this way and M&M fans being neglected. We've been through this since 2010. It's the same shit over again anyways. We and M&M have always been treated unfairly by the fucked up channel executive. I don't blame Medta Mahaniyom production, they are also under controlled by the channel as well, all they do is produce actors and actresses, direct them, and do what the channel tell them to do. You can see, even when they first started playing in PLR together, their storyline was short as well. Anyways, this time, we better have other productions who can produce a longer story line, give them an opportunity to play in a romantic drama, comedy/romance drama, or kiss/slap drama, or even horror/romance, horror/romance/comedy drama. MTeam and their fans have always been treated this way, unfair, being neglected, and have always been looked over.