[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's true. There are articles about this and the different FCs have confirmed that nm2 will end this Friday. The reason is a political one.

M&M will forever be the neglected child even when they have so many fans not only in Thailand but around the world. I will never fuckin get it. NEVER!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Usually action lakorns like these normally last long. Especially since NM2 looks so complicated and detailed. No wonder, I was curious since the beginning about how fast the winyoo already got 2 of the 4 objects within a few episodes. It seemed first since the start, and it looks like it'll be first till the end. I'm not really upset, since this happens all the time to mteam fans, more like its unfair for us. We have never complained or whinged about the lack of mteam we get, but it's just the chances we get are so rare. NM2 was supposed to be the lakorn that made up for the poor storyline of PLR. I just can't help but say how jealous I am of yadech or markim. They get what they want but we're sitting here waiting for any news about mark and mint for future lakorns. It's just too unfair! We need justice!
Political issues?? What?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Because of being treated this way, I confidently understand now why MTeam become so close and friendly, and understanding, and so natural with each other like that. And I think they know how they've always been treated by the politics, that's why, they often mostly promote each other and themselves like that. Also as to why they often hang out with one another, and not letting the mass of people know. Because of being treated this way.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
that is sooooooooooooo f up!!! considering that nok c is director, i would assume he had some sort of power or control over how long he can or cannot extend NM2!! that's some Bull SH*T if NM2 ends this Friday.  Srsly!!!

Doesn't Nok C had any saying in this?!?!?!?!?! Freaking bias media!!! Poor Mteam!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Val, it is so true that the majority of Mm fans have never seriously, really complained ESP towards the execs and producers -  something I will never understand because more than anyone - we have so many real reasons to complain. I will never get used to this meek and humble personality in this fandom. MM has such a large fanbase but they don't use their voices aggressively. I just can't get used to it even though it has become so normal for us to get cheated.

They should start whining like babies because from how I see it, playing the meek and humble child for the past two years never produced outcome. Just start a riot!! Seriously. Lmao.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ugh. Imma go munch on a feasty dinner after this. I have a feeling Chalida will be interviewed about this news because her FC had posted that NM2 will end early since the storyline concerns political issues. I guess they should not have been so blunt and now they edited the announcement. There were people who criticized some government officials and...there just seems to be so many confusion now. Gnan Kao laew.

I need food. Hopefully there are at least 12 episodes and not 10.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT! GRRRR>>>>WTF.....where can I complain?! Let group up mteamer and send in these complain WTF....sooo annoyed...they are so F--- stupid....urg....so annoyed/sad  now ; (

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
WHAT! o m g! Seriously! So, this lakorn will only have 10 episodes! Only 10! Wtf! This is lame, very lame. :angry: :nono1:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wowwww the storyline concerns political issues... wowwww 

That's right. MTeam has a big base of fanclub, but mainly most of them are not too vocal about all of these things happening. This is why we always get neglected, mteam fans just never tend to complain but just let these issues ongoing. But anyways, where can we complain and how can we gather groups of mteam fans together for this?

15 Episodes, then went down to 12, now 10! 10 Episodes are just bullshit!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Got a comment on princhalida Ig saying it is not true ? Lets wait and see.......*sighs

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mintwix" data-cid="915912" data-time="1357186015"><p>
Ugh. Imma go munch on a feasty dinner after this. I have a feeling Chalida will be interviewed about this news because her FC had posted that NM2 will end early since the storyline concerns political issues. I guess they should not have been so blunt and now they edited the announcement. There were people who criticized some government officials and...there just seems to be so many confusion now. Gnan Kao laew. <br />
<br />
I need food. Hopefully there are at least 12 episodes and not 10.</p></blockquote>

Hope you enjoyed your feast na (;

Sighs lets all hope for the best <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am just worried about Chalida and Medta Mahaniyom now. The news is spreading so fast and I'm also a bit confused. From what I gather reading the FCs comments, there must be real truth to it. But some non-FC members said it's not true. Right now, people just say: "Let's wait and see."

I just hope it's won't turn into a big issue because from one source I read that the Medta Mahinyom staffs are assuming government officials ordered the episodes to be cut. However, saying this bluntly might bring them trouble so that is why ChalidaClub edited their announcement. If you go to mm_pantip however, they posted a snippet of an article titled: "Political Poison

Mteam is the hardest ship to sail. I hate it.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I heard that its back to 12 episodes now?
Anyways, life sucks
I still seriously can't believe that one lakorn can cause an uproar in political terms. Seriously? I'm just watching it for entertainment!