[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I understand how everyone feel in here, I feel the same exact way. MTeam has always been treated unfairly since the beginning like what DaisyDuke said above. I also feel bad for MTeam fans, especially MTeam, we all know, right.. that M&M really want to work together, especially Mark. I still remember, while watching the Star Chat, he was lip-reading the question that was asked, do they want to work with each other again next year (2013) [after Nuer Mek 2], he nodded lightly.  The stupid media always treated MTeam as if they are the underdogs, but when they pair up with other people, it flows by easily. Sigh* Life. But สาาาาาธู (Saaaatoo), I hope NM2 won't really end tomorrow, please.... ohhhhhmmmm piang!

You know, as much as I really want to leave this ship, this ship just never let me leave. The reason for that is because of all these bullsh*ts, all these obstacles, challenges, and difficulties that goes around MTeam just makes me keep wanting to cheer and love them more than other ships out there. Also because we, MTeam fans also go through these difficulties with them, it keeps making us grow stronger and doesn't want to give up MTeam. :) I'm also pretty sure, as for themselves too, will become even more stronger with each other as well, which this is why they are really rare and real <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ip.smilez said:
"You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
you shoot me down, but I won't fall I am Titanium."

I mentioned about this song before Nm2 aired.
My all time favorite 2012 song <3

My all time favorite song of 2012 too!! Love it and it fits Mteam perfectly! They are bulletproof no matter what or how corrupted people try to bring them down they will always have the sincere support and love from around the world!!

If there is justice, let Mark and Mint prove all these injustices and corruptions wrong as time goes by! M&M Heart-to-heart! <3

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Forgot my phone at home today so I couldn’t check my IG all day at work today! :rant:

*sigh* like i already said on IG, loving MTEAM is very frustrating. I am so disappointed and upset that NM2 will be cut short! We (MTEAM FANS) waited soo long just to see Mteam reunite just to get screwed over. Grr! This is so unfair and annoying!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm with you hippo ! Once the DVD is out ima buy it. Hopefully it will be out before my bday. Def be an early bday gift for myself lol sighs*

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Aeaclub posted the group pic from the last scene...His words really give me a bad feeling that today is really the last day.... "Today is the day now huh...Thank you for all the strength and support."

I don't really know what to say. I feel like I should not be surprised because mteam is always plagued by poor luck. But at the same time, it's just so hard to believe...

For the first time, I really wish this is all just a trick....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe it ! So soon......NM2 just started too. If today is that last episode, how TH are they going to sum everything up in one episode. It's going to be so damn choppy.

@i.n.v.u agreed on everything you said.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Me too P'Mint. And when he looked like he was unconscious on the ground. Ugh ! The boat scene. I am heated again lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm still hoping it's a trick, Smilez. Lmao.

Oh, God. The things we go through. Such an emotional roller coaster. Very interesting. I really need to start on that historical textbook of mteam. 55555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mintwix" data-cid="916079" data-time="1357268632"><p>
I'm still hoping it's a trick, Smilez. Lmao.<br />
<br />
Oh, God. The things we go through. Such an emotional roller coaster. Very interesting. I really need to start on that historical textbook of mteam. 55555555</p></blockquote>

It really has been a emotional rollercoaster I swear. Hahaahahah seriously if it was just a trick, props man props. They sure do know how to make us Fans cry 5555

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
there's no way they can edit everything to please the politicians of Thailand. so I'm hoping they just rebel it out and air the lakorn as planned!

OT. I've changed the layout on my blog, please tell me what you think? :) also if anyone is good in Photoshop and willing to help a poor soul please PM me thank you.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Exactly P'Nueng! How will they have the time to do all the edits? There won't be enough to edit all that, unless they have some special power hahah but yeah, I doubt that they will edit those whole parts out because dude, they don't even have enough time cut all those parts. Just one day, won't still be enough for all that. So I hope it's just a trick also.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So many NM2 fans are quoting statements like: "Faith will never die..." etc, etc. Lines from NM2. 

Love the way they clasp their hands together//how Parin is holding onto Chada.

Wow. Deng, Mark. His nose is all crushed into Chada's cheek. Real HOM. 555

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow man, that group pic makes me want to cry. Can we start a petition or something?! Is the m&m Pantip filled with comments about this? I would like it if the media saw all this, wonder how they'll feel.
I was looking forward to the scenes where mint was wearing a chocoalte brown cardigan and it looked as if mark took her to another state or something and he winyoo came to interrupt them. Hmmph, not fair at all!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, I hope this don't really end at only 10 episodes; this is too sad. Agree, how are they going to be able to put all those scenes in one episode.