[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I swear this is not the reality I wanted T__T
Things are so screwed now, I was so so addicted to NM2 despite not being a big fan of action, it had such a good plot and all the characters were so easily attaching,
No no no :cry: and leave Mint bb alone for god's sake!
I know, I'm not a big fan of Action, but I watched for Mteam and I fell in love with NM2 allso.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Now Nuer Mek 2 being ban is all over the newspapers. Man I fxcken swear, ever since this mother fxcken government rule Thailand country, their country barely meet happiness and fairness in the world. I feel bad for the Thai people that have this kind of government ruling their country. Now he be treating MTeam and NM2 casts this way with their whole efforts for almost the whole year of producing, directing, helping, acting in this lakorn, wow... just wow.. man wow...

Now they blame an innocent girl that had nothing to do with this cause, when it was actually her FC who started this. HAH! Even little kids that were born yesterday even know the truth. Be pulling out the blame on one-selves and put it on an innocent girl. WOWWWWWWW....  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mintwix said:
Things will get ugly since the gov is denying the interference. This is just insane. And news reporters are inept. Chalida did not make the post herself. I was irritated watching/listening to the radio talk. Mark also deleted his IG. Damn. So much is happening.

Total Corruption!!

OMFG! Since I just woke up from a late night sleep, when I read "Mark also deleted his IG" I panicked and thought Mark deleted his account!?! I almost cried! I quickly went to his page and saw that he is still there. OMG.  He IS the ONLY reason why I am watching Thai entertainment now.  What would I do or his fans do if he ever canceled his account?? o_O Which I think he is smarter and loves his fans and friends more than to do something like that. No way.

Anyways, this is so F up! Blaming Chalida? Wow. Pathetic.

What is going to happen next?

SonYukView4ever

I know for sure that since the media and gov't chose to treat Mteam and the Medta staff this way, the Thai citizens will only grow to love them more because the citizens know how corrupted and untrue the gov't is already.  So many fans, people, citizens had show so much support and love for Mteam and Medta already.  I just hope that the gov't doesn't go crazy with the rumor of Chalida or her fanclub by actually persecuting them for being innocent.  The world would cry in tears knowing how badly corrupted their gov't is in Thailand.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They world already knows how corrupted their government system is like already. There's no need to hide it anymore. They're so pathetic. 
I'm glad I'm not a Thai citizen, no offense. I would hate to have this kind of government running my country. I thought the US government was bad but looking at this, it's even more worser. 
I hate the fact that I will have to wonder for the rest of my life on how NM2 episodes 10-13 will be like. I hate having to carry such emotions with me. I am so dishearten about this that it's so depressing. Sigh.

SonYukView4ever

like p'Num said Thailand proved that there is no such thing as DEMOCRACY or freedom of speech/expression there.  This is too much chaos.  I hope it doesn't interfere with Mark or Mint's ongoing lakorn.

su su! Love you two always!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's sad how Medtha had hope when they sent in 2 versions of episode 10 to the politicians. Still can't believe how they turn them down just like that after a day or so worth of editing just to "satisfy" them. They said to end it tonight yet they freakin' ban it instead. So freakin' stupid and dumb of them! Gahh! I'm still mad over this! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Don't worry guys. Since we and the citizens already know how corrupted the Thai government is, one day, that fucked up government will receive even more worser than what we, MTeam, Medtha staffs, and fans received. Right now, we can't do anything ANYMORE, we have to move on. It's okay to carry such emotions with you regarding to this bullshit, but just stay strong. TRUST ME, one day, that mother fxcken hot-headed, fucked up government will receive even more worse than what we received, one day...

fun

Expired Sarnie
its not the governemnt but the people who runs it. nm2 probably had something about some kind of truth and scheme so they were butthurt and wanted to end the lakorn. i didnt even watch ep.8 yet since 2013 hasnt really been all that great. my maternal gma and paternal gpa r both in the hospital. its difficult for my parent to choose who to go see since both of them r not in the same city. my parents r receiving blacklashes from both side and im tired and angry. to come to this thread and find out that nm2 ended without an ending makes my blood boil even more. and to make it worse ppl r blaming chalida? r u freaking for real?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! Woke up to read about 3-4 pages of rage. Anyways, I was so worried about if they were going to even air ep 10 that I dreamt about mteam. Something about TD. But anyways, I have no energ to argue about this. If I were to argue, it would be to a freakin Thai political person!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fun said:
its not the governemnt but the people who runs it. nm2 probably had something about some kind of truth and scheme so they were butthurt and wanted to end the lakorn. i didnt even watch ep.8 yet since 2013 hasnt really been all that great. my maternal gma and paternal gpa r both in the hospital. its difficult for my parent to choose who to go see since both of them r not in the same city. my parents r receiving blacklashes from both side and im tired and angry. to come to this thread and find out that nm2 ended without an ending makes my blood boil even more. and to make it worse ppl r blaming chalida? r u freaking for real?

The citizens know it's not Chalida's fault, her fc were the ones who started the post on facebook. But they all stand on Chalida's side, and feeling bad and sad for her and her fc. The politics are the ones who put the blame on her, the media were just the ones that gives out the news, but it was the politics that blame on her.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Buzzing rumors! Politician force CH3 to terminate NM2
Buzzing rumors in the cyber world has it that lakorn “Neua Mek 2″ from Channel 3 was force to terminate from politicians because it deals with themes of embezzling and power struggling. However, the writer says he does not know anything about the case and he would not make any comment about it.

It has becomes a controversy for lakorn “Neua Mek 2″ producing by Nok Chatchai’s Medta Lae Mahaniyom production after abuzz rumors online that this lakorn is cut preparing to end for Friday, January 11; the reason is because some of the contents reference to political issue.
The criticism started by a message post by fanclub in Facebook of actress “Mint Chalida”, the nang’ek from the lakorn… “Hello, Neua Mek ends this Friday due to political issues”… the admin comes out to clarify after many voice their opinion regarding the issue,
“Hello, last evening we wrote that neua Mek 2 is ending this Friday and someone took our message out of the page to a lot of places. We would like to clarify that we heard from Pe’Benz in “Krob Krua Bungtern” that the lakorn Raeng Prathana is airing this week, so we assumed Neua Mek 2 is ending this Friday. We also assumed the reason why it end so early because the lakorn deals with political issues. This leads a lot of people to turn this into a big issue regarding politics. The truth was this is all our assumption. #admin”
Another person who raises the subject is “Anne Thiphida Satdhathip”, who wrote many famous scripts like Nampeung Kom, Sawan Bieng, Keha See Daeng, Prissana, and Malai Sam Cha. On her Facebook “Thipdhida Satdhathip”, she wrote a message in a harsh tone.
After writing her message, many people come to agree and disagree with her. Some people even try to clarify that it may have been a misunderstanding. However, the writer insists what she wrote is the truth. When reporters try to contact her regarding this issues, she refuses to make further comment because she wrote what she wants to say in Facebook already.
Reporters also contact Channel 3′s public relation department and the answer was they don’t know about the issue and is rather confused about it. The writer for “Neua Mek 2″, “Neung Kathaha Boonpakiet” also reveals that he only knew it through the internet and has not heard anything from the channel nor the producer. He would not want to make any comment.
“I don’t know that the lakorn was cut off. I don’t know if it got cut off or not because I have not receive any clarification. I knew the news through the internet. I would rather not make any comment. (How does it relates to political issue?) I don’t want to say anything. Can I not say anything? (How many episode is this lakorn?) Hur, it’s hard to say because when it airs and when it is written, it is not the same thing.”
“I think people understand how I am. I don’t want to say anything right here… Neua Mek 3, I’ve discussed about making but there is no progress yet. There is no detail. I think we should just end here. I understand how the press works and I want you to understand me too.”

Credits To Sugar-Daily
Bloody Hell---I Thought Politics Had Brain But After All They Just Jump To Conclusions

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
In politics it's always the blame game, it's just sad they had to use an innocent dara and her fc as their scapegoat. the world is such an unjust place, not just to the entertainment world but everywhere.

MTEAM did what they had too, put on a great show for their fans :) regardless of the unnecessary bullshit that came along.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I appreciate the fact that M&M is getting another chance but I feel rather sad because I feel like its out of pity in a way. Sigh. <br />
Why does my m&m always get the short end of everything. I feel so bad for all of them. 
No. It won't be out of pity. At least that won't be the real root of the reason. If Game Ruk Kon Saneha actually becomes real or any other lakorn actually materializes for mteam, it is because they have been considering MM since last summer or even so much earlier. In fact, MM has to wait so long because it's always just the bad timing and even poor luck. People (that is mteam fans especially) should always remember Chalida was always first considered for Sam Num Nuerthong and even for Ton Ruk Rim Rua mteam was the first option. They just always gets screwed over and haters will use this kind of opportunity make snide comments and even paint pitiful images and circumstances for us. But don't just eat it up. It's like how some bitches out there kept going on about Chalida being "second-choice" for NM2 and how much they feel "sorry" for her even though these ignorant snobs had no backbone whatsoever to any of the shits they were pulling out from their stinky ass butts!!!  @&%#9*#$@!! I am in a foul mood again and at this rate if people continue to spout nonsense and lies about mteam like how they always do!!! I swear I will throw away all my sense of propriety and cyber-bitch slap them all the way to HELL!!!!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
right now, I'm just eating ice cream to make my blood and heart cool down because I am really heated up with this bullshit. And sadly, I'm watching NM2 again :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
I just noticed how bad this could be for eye and top. Especially since its one of their first lakorns and their rookies
I know. They didn't even show any "good" scene between those two yet. So not happy. I wanted to see more Eye and Top too. Hope these two get another lakorn together.
-----------------
Might as well not have a NM3 or have anymore politic related lakorn.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:cry:  :rant:  :yuck: that is sad, hopefully the other lakorn come through because it sound like a good lakorn w/ a diff. role for mteam

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If you go read the article I translated, the inside source said ch3 gave the politicians three options. One of the options was to have nm2 end on the 4th with 10 episodes. This is what chalidaclub had reported earlier so this means chalidaclub was telling the truth. But I guess they should have not exposed the real reason so those fucktards decided to change their choices and went with the third option, completely removing nm2. The medta mahaniyom crew really thought the 10th episode would air ... But everyone received a late notice.

Now I see people cannot "comment too much." This is total tyranny an corruption...

cool :)

sarNie Adult
this is some unfair bullshit. theres nothing we can do about it now, i just hope NM2 cast can get though this. i dont even know wut to say anymore,i already cursed in  all my other comments :girlmad: