[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Right now I can sort of move on a little bit, so I'm currently watching RP just for the sake of it. But I'm enjoying Kim's role haha All of the bullshits still doesn't make me me feel good, still can't carry on with such emotions, and for all what had happened it can never be healed from my heart. However, as of right now, I am just staying really strong with this situation, I will not give up from this hardship, and will definitely NEVER give up on MTeam as well, because they came to the most worst situation out of all that they've been through. I also feel regret for myself that can't even help with anything, but I will wait and see until the person that runs Thailand get what they deserve and I'm 100% sure, it will NOT be good.

Although I am watching RP, it doesn't mean I'm in a good mood already but because I have nothing to do. I cursed so much in most of my comments already, I bursted out my anger, sadness, and disheartening already, and I already said a lot of things. I can't do anything much, which I regret that. Right now, I'm waiting to see the hell politicians to get what they deserve.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Top who played as Leo in Tawan Deard commented Nong's Ig and said "Nong Susu"
Gahhhh ! I really want to know what is going on ATM. Impatient !

I'm so drained by this...yet I won't choose and can't stay away...ahhhhhh :/

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
P'Top who played as Leo in Tawan Deard commented Nong's Ig and said "Nong Susu"
Gahhhh ! I really want to know what is going on ATM. Impatient !

I'm so drained by this...yet I won't choose and can't stay away...ahhhhhh :/

I'm pretty sure both MTeam are feeling really hurt and kind of almost giving up, and also very disappointed, I can tell because they're not even updating their IG, especially Chalida, after all of this happening. I fxcken swear, those mother fuckers are totally making MTeam and Medtha looking bad now. I know they really want to say something and do something, but they can't. sigh*

hippo

sarNie Adult
i found this voice clip on youtube.
its a rant from a fan.
i found it quite funny towards the end, i think it was more because of his voice.
coz i agree with what he is saying but i don't know why it was just funny. 

cr: TheMrIseeyou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSVupdqbjRs

there's just so much pain involved in all of this. 
i read that CH3 will be holding a press conference either today or tomorrow.

from all the news clips i've watched. they said that no one can contact any of the staff or actors involved in the lakorn. 
obviously they have been told to keep quite. 

there so much drama going on. 
and no one has yet come out to give a clear answer.

ggggrrrrrrr!!!! i'm still angry!!!! still can't watch anything!

its frustrating for the whole crew!

ERM! i highly doubt actors are given roles out of pitty!
they are chosen because producers and directors think they are most suitable for the role or because the bigger boss says this person must be in this lakorn.
if there's scheduling conflict or whatever reason that the first choice cannot take the role, i still don't consider it a pitty role. they were just not first choice, but they would have been one of the original choices before the first if that make sense.
they were bound to meet again, whether it be sooner or later, there's only a handful of actors in the same age group that the channel can couple them up with. 
However after this i do hope that Mark gets to act along side some new actresses he has never acted with before. 
Chalida seems to get a good mix, as in she never acts with the same pra eak twice in a row
I'm just happy to know their next line up of lakorns.
i guess that will be all for Chalida this year? she usually doesn't accept more than 1 or 2 lakorns a year. 
now the wait begins for Suparburut Jutathep Series. 

all i can say is right now don't mess with Mteamers or mm pantip, Chalida, Prin and NM2 lovers & Supporters!!!!

agreeing with all of P'Num's comments!!!!

Quote and totally agree from the clip i posted
"BHOK THRONG THRONG NA WOI! KORT AROM SIA WA!!!"

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I also feel bad for P'Eye and P'Top. Their first action movie and they remove it. *sigh* I wonder if mteam are blop jai each other. Espc since P'Chalida is getting blamed for the politicians damn sorry ass selfish act. The viewers prob realized smthn and I guess some politicians wanted the moneh and to get that, they have to keep their ppl dumb or smthn. I'm watching Raeng Pradtana rigjt now despite me not wanting to watch anymore lakorns now. I do like P'Kim's new role now. It's nice to see her have a new role. P'Nadech, I want to see him in a role like Mark's. Saengkla. I just went to watch Mteams part in NM2. It broke my heart to see them make up like that. It's just like PLR. He gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek and the movie is over. I am so sad.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha his voice does sound funny but what I like is that he calls the people who banned this entertaining lakorn Bunya oon (Pathetic), who cannot think outside of the box even to cancel such a good lakorn to viewers.  Glad to see people voicing their opinions via different medias.

Btw, Im surprised Nok C, Nok S or other Medta staff hasn't come out to speak or voice their opinions yet.  I would understand why it's safe for Mteam to keep quiet but at least let Medta staff speak up!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I was giggling while listening to this. I TOTALLY AGREE with everything P'Num said. The lakorn is for entertainment, not political shit. They need to know how to separate the reality and entertainment. fucktards. SIA AROM WA1

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I listened to his rant. I can not say how much I agree with him. But lol he kept pausing it was like he was reading from a paper he wrote his thoughts on or if he was thinking while talking. I agree with him and hippo. Like what hippo quoted, "Bok throng throng na woi! Kort arom sia wah!"
"I'm telling you directly! My mood is wasted!" And he's also right. Everyone around the world was watching it nationwide and they just cancel it??? Just because the politicians have power/fame doesn't mean you can just stop the lakorn. Rub mai dai woi! We viewers can't accept it. We watch the lakorn for fun, family watching. Your brain is so retarded [the way you think]. Is that all you can think? There will be news everywhere about this.
-What I agree with him.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sia arom jing jing !!!!
Jing jing jing jing -hahah Maks jing jing(s) when it came to M&M being pee Nong gun !

I'm happy we all are still here together tho (; love my M&M sisters <3 <3 <3 It's still a total shock to everyone so I understand why the cast and crew didnt come out yet. I would've done the same thing.

I'll def start on RP soon after my headache goes away ! :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
haha his voice does sound funny but what I like is that he calls the people who banned this entertaining lakorn Bunya oon (Pathetic), who cannot think outside of the box even to cancel such a good lakorn to viewers.  Glad to see people voicing their opinions via different medias.

Btw, Im surprised Nok C, Nok S or other Medta staff hasn't come out to speak or voice their opinions yet.  I would understand why it's safe for Mteam to keep quiet but at least let Medta staff speak up!!!!

As for both p'Nok, they can't really come out to say something. Because I'm pretty sure, if they come out and say something, it will hurt those "pathetic" people who banned this lakorn and who knows, they might also have to quit their production. I think the best thing for them is to be quiet. However, if they can, I'm 100% confident that they will TOTALLY voice out their opinions also and it will be very harsh if they come out and say it.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I agree w/you @mmgjp314! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Janie & Por 's lakorn Hong Sabud Lai was related to government/polticians & it didn't even get banned! It's so messed up, it's just a lakorn, maybe the gov/polticans can't tell the difference between "lakorn" & "realty"!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
As for both p'Nok, they can't really come out to say something. Because I'm pretty sure, if they come out and say something, it will hurt those "pathetic" people who banned this lakorn and who knows, they might also have to quit their production. I think the best thing for them is to be quiet. However, if they can, I'm 100% confident that they will TOTALLY voice out their opinions also and it will be very harsh if they come out and say it.

yea, i think they're taking cautions and playing safe. i just want to hear something.  it is morning now in thailand i wonder how things are going over there.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@lynnyang

yes, that was also related to politicians also, NM1 also. I asked my mom, and she said she knew and felt that this was going to happen. Because she also felt there was some parts that was quite inappropriate regarding political issues. So I asked her, which part/s she think it was inappropriate, and she said, the part where Winyoo was laying in the yellow stone thing..whatever you called that, trying to cure himself. And while Meka, the Prime Minister, who is currently in the hospital, Jak, the Special Adviser, was trying to take his position to become a Prime Minister. And probably also that part above, what Napa said was quite very honest and straightforward. So I guess those two parts were the reasons why it affected the political issues. Bullshit, isn't it? So from what my mom felt, actually came true like the way she sensed it.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
.......... well ...bye Sangkla and Praepailin  :cry:  :heart:   :teary:   :weep:   :tearybye: !!! we''ll miss u guys   :cry1:!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="fun" data-cid="916454" data-time="1357354664"><p>
lmao smilez oh i think u just made my day despite me feeling bitter.</p></blockquote>

Anytime na <3 Miss you on here too ><
I hope the best for you and your Fam too na :)

I went back to do some caps and I almost teared up T_T