[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
@aylove;
It made me more content because M&M didn't really like anything this morning :) so seeing them like the pic lifted up some weights <3

@val,
He's one of the staff crew members :)
I was like def gotta use those words !!! Sat-Taa <3

It's really nice to see them again :) I guess, they're standing strong now which it made us feel much better to see them become strong, right? We should stay strong along with them also <3 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Shout out to P'Mint na ka <3 thank you for your commitment and dedication love ! Thank you for also subbing SC. Highly appreciated !

@mm: def ! It made me feel much much better :) I couldn't stop smiling hehehe ! <3

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omgawsh lovestar, that line of his..it makes me cry. U know thinking about that scene makes me wanna cry. I just cant get over them
@ minttwix, thanks for the subs,it makes me cry evn more.they were so happy days ago :'(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Mintwix for subbing the starchat. At least this will "kind of" help me for now. Sigh. 
I couldn't take it in when I decided to finish NM2 eng subs. It was so hard watching it again knowing that there was no more to it. ;( 
As I was watching it, there were a lot of scenes that I feel like it was speaking to me! LOL There was a part where Mark was talking about how everything will come to an end soon and etc. It was actually nice hearing about how good will defeat evil and etc. It really made me happy knowing, and hoping, that my M&M and the whole Medtha crew will have justice in the end. If we have FAITH, like Napa's name in the lakorn, we will get through it. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wow! I laugh soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard; got teary eyes!!!!! 

"Why don't you ban those series which fight for a piece of COCK?!" LMFAO!! :rofl:  :rofl:

Wow! WHAT A GREAT PARODY!!! 

I think I am satisfied. Lmao!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

--

Very sarcastic song but it also has very true meanings behind politics and their corruption powers.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
555555555 !!!!!
I laughed and cried along T_T the song itself makes me miss NM2 and think of all their hardwork. Ouiiiiiiii

Mmchinesemmfc posted a pic and quote "we will always imagine and miss SaengKla and Praepailins love story!"

That broke my heart !!!!!!! Cause it's so true !

But 55555555 ! Wowww wowww that song got me weak !!!!! Share it around peeps 5555

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Looks Like Mint Can Still Smile
Credit To IG

By The Way
When Mint Took A Photo With Mark---All The Glitter And Crown
That Was A Pic For The Mag Right
That Will Cheer Me Up

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lovestar" data-cid="916535" data-time="1357367990"><p>
Mint just posted a pic on IG and she commented "smile" which made me cry even more! She is such a positive person and is always ready for the better. I LOVE MINT CHALIDA VIJITVONGTONG!</p></blockquote>

Same here Val T_T love Nong kaung rao <3

chouaher16

sarNie Egg
why did they have to end it i was hoping to watch the scene where mark n mint was on the boat n people was following them n shooting them n they were shooting back at them it looked soo cool n now i dont get to watch the scene. :cry:  :rant:  was soo mad and sad when i was at school and read that they cancelled NM2, wanted to cry for MTEAM  :cry1:  :cry1:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
chouaher16 said:
why did they have to end it i was hoping to watch the scene where mark n mint was on the boat n people was following them n shooting them n they were shooting back at them it looked soo cool n now i dont get to watch the scene. :cry:  :rant:  was soo mad and sad when i was at school and read that they cancelled NM2, wanted to cry for MTEAM  :cry1:  :cry1:
You Want To Cry???
I Already Did