[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
@Nong Nati

There are various different websites. They're not all exactly the same. I remember when I translated Rak Pathiharn summaries, Alex and Mart's relationship was supposed to be that of uncle and nephew, but in the lakorn, they were brothers. Likewise, you can sometimes find  variations in the different scripts available online.

http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/AboveTheClouds

aw... it's in thai -_-  
is anyone going to transalate it in english like what they did in PLR's novel? 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
Wow! Mark sure is traveling a lot! Too bad mint couldn't go. I think it would start up rumours

Just let him travel as much he wants. I understand him, since the stupid fxcktards treated them like that, so he's going to have some rest in his mind. And yes, too bad Chalida couldn't go. It will definitely start up rumors. I'm sure she wanted to go too and also sure her parents will let her go, but couldn't.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Are you serious?! I waited this long into the night and it didn't play??

cool :)

sarNie Adult
AHHH! im so frekin happy!!! such a great bday present for meh  :party:  so y did they decide to put it on? mteam protests, HOORAY!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well NM2 made history LOL 5 years in some Thai history textbook, in 2012, lakorn NM2 disclosed Thai Government Scandal HAHA unintentionally too. Keke. Or was it really the scriptwriter's intention? Haha 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hhahahha...  Yeah, at least they made History. haha..

I think they haven't change the schedule at Thaitv3.com yet.That's why NM2 was still on the schedule.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
sigh i just watched Muat and Mor's last scene together it's so sweet i started crying knowing their story was never told :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nueng if I did not know about NM2, you make it sound so tragic lol which it is. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here we go again. This is the chance where we will get a lot of haters using this against Mteam. I wanted to be over with but I couldn't help but add in my two cent at Lyn's blog. And at this point I am beyond furious. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@ fun, where's the link? lol ure making me curious to read. lol

Anyways, darn Mark sure is close to his Plengpanich family. So darn close, it's unbelievable to me. lol  Anyways, hope they all have a good time in Lebanon.  Lebanon is having lots of crisis and gov't uproars not too long ago too.  I wonder why they chose to go there???

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wth! Nadech isn't even pra'ek in here so why is his pic in there saying the nai yai doesn't like pra'ek with Nadech pic? Confused. Thank you p'sao

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
what happened
did the not air the last part
bullshitaki
ugghhh
im just hoping that mteam confrims their next lakorn so we can get out of this sh*t